Monitronics

Posted:

Cancellation

3.75
I suggest anyone trying to cancel Monitronics; send a certified letter of intent with signature. Then either cancel your bank account and or credit card on the termination date exactly. These people are something else. Followed my contractual terms to the letter and now they are trying to bully me. NO No No...I won't be strong armed. I read my contract at the time before signing and have followed all there rules per say contractually and it doesn't matter with this company. Run People from this company!
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Security Services

Comments

8th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Thank you for your feedback. We would like to speak with you to discuss your experience and assist you with this issue. Please contact our Cooperate Office at 888-758-5900 from 8:00am-7:00pm Central Time.
Monitronics Cares
 23rd of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
Going thru the same thing. Amazing how many complaints there are on this company. Even have a facebook page dedicated to the complaints on this company. All I want to do is cancel my service, I have no contract, been with them since 2009. They would not do it, kept selling me on keeping it for 45 minutes and finally said they will send me a letter to cancel in my email. Did not receive email or letter. Very said customer service. Stay away from this company, they will bully you and upset you on the phone.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree