logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (30 mins ago)
Milleniumgallery.co.uk
Impossible to contact the seller and get any info about order
2. (33 mins ago)
Reliance NetConnect plus
to deactivate the net connection
3. (34 mins ago)
why hold my payment ?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Money & Prize Notification Document, Louisiana Complaints & Reviews - Scam - $20 Processing Fee

Money & Prize Notification Document Contacts & Informations

Money & Prize Notification Document

Posted:    Diane Fischer

Scam - $20 Processing Fee

International Award Advisors
Louisiana
I received a notification in the mail from International Award Advisors in Huntington Station, NY stating I was an identified candidate and had no restriction for complete entrant access and accounting for the entire $2, 500, 000.00 totaled in aggregate, which has been verified documented and scheduled to be disbursed by third party benefactors. I needed to enclose a check for $20.00 processing and report fee payable to I. A. A. and sign my name. I have entered many sweepstakes and not ever did any of them ask me for money. Plus the fact that there is no award money to be disbursed. Add up all the $20 checks these scam artists are receiving...it could be tens of thousands of dollars.

Why doesn't to federal government investigate these scams? You have their address, etc. I am sure. This is not fair to senior citizens especially innocent people who are not aware of how terrible people can be.
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Homes: Rent or Buy?