logo

Quality Business Planning
Invester funding scam
5. (54 mins ago)
Speeddate.com
SCAM billing did not subscribe to it

Consumer Tips & Tricks

scam

money motion v
1401 armour road north kansas city mo 64116 usa
Kansas City, Kansas
they sent my dad a big a4 letter saying he had won 9, 276, 689.32 and he had to answer a question which was if he shared it equally with his spouse how much would they recieve each. and to send in £10 reduced from £15 how very thoughtfull of them NOT. No phone number or email its obviously a scam.
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Mar, 2010 by   Arn1e2040 0 Votes
yep, total scam... i'm tempted to print something similar with the wording "Unfortunately i have no funds at the moment, BUT - YOU have just won $6billion USD! please send $1000 processing fee and your money will be deposited in your bank account within 7 working days. Thankyou."

Your dad may as well set fire to a £10 note than send it to them!
 7th of Jul, 2010 by   nicko1212 0 Votes
the phonenumber is on the back of the form (816)18425510 and ring at 2am in morning you should speak to sum one
 11th of Feb, 2011 by   samjo 0 Votes
Bunch of wankers. If you are struggling with money and you receive a formal looking letter informing you that you have won £10, 000.00 it would be like dream come true. Then you read this website and it totally shatters that dream! I am just glad that i haven't and will not be sending any money!!! How can i ensure i do not receive any more letters?
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   Lucky John 0 Votes
They're at it again and rather poorly too...the promise is for $15000 AU if I send $25...ha! not likely and if I find a website or phone that answers it'll be hacked and parasited till hell freezes over...
 9th of Aug, 2011 by   teresa crawford 0 Votes
i got the same letter as that lady did for her dad. but thought i would check them out im so pleased i did. thanks to you all.
 26th of Oct, 2011 by   shebee 0 Votes
OH WOW.. lucky i looked at this web site thought i was lucky to win 15000, 00. um yeah I'm short of funds myself, money not cum easy must work hard for it. so yeah just through me up in the air and slam me back down to reality... god dam.. i would like to no where they got my details from to start with??
 17th of Jan, 2012 by   Calz 0 Votes
I've just had two letters sent to me about winning all this money too, I had to send $25.00 a pop...sounds so good but yes you shouldn't have to send money if you've won money aye!...So glad I read everyones comments "THANKS PEOPLE"
 30th of May, 2012 by   Motivation V FAKE !!! 0 Votes
VERY upset with this company! They sent a letter to my grandmother and she is convinced it is true. She has Alzeihmer's and every hour she comes showing me the letter. My mom ripped up the letter because she knew it was a scam and my grandmother was heartbroken! She decided to get tape and tape all the pieces back together. So not what I wanted to see! Wish they had a number for me to give them a piece of my mind!
 2nd of Oct, 2012 by   debbie allen 0 Votes
yeah what a bunch of crap i lost $25 NZ dollars to these pricks telling me i won $19.000 and then today they had the cheek to send me more letters saying the prize went up to $26.000 they wont be getting anything outter me so gutted
 17th of Apr, 2013 by   CAP01 0 Votes
I got the same kind of letter but the title turn to MONEY MOTION VII and not the old MONEY MOTION V, the content being the same asking me to pay a sum of $9 for registration fee to play for a share of $20000 including a $15000 Grand prize or a minimum prize of $1000 to runner up winners.I thought of checking it up at the Internet and I am glad I did otherwise they would have ripped me of my hard earn $9.Please be aware if you get any mail of that kind stating that you had won a big sum of money and asking you for processing fees. All these are scam to rip you of your money. Winning from legitimate company never ask you to pay for a dime they just sent it over to you. So Beware don't get scam and be ripped off .
 14th of Aug, 2013 by   miko47 0 Votes
Hi, just recieved same letter "you won 15000.00" send 25.00 for next draw and we send you a cheque. So i just finished a letter to send back saying If this is not a scam take 25.00 out of winnings and send me the balance. See if i get a responce [probably not] Miko47

Identity Theft And Credit/Debit Card Fraud Solution