logo

Norwalk Community Hospital
RACIST NURSES, AND HARASSMENT
2. (0 mins ago)
Lifetouch Photography
Terrible service, no refund received
3. (29 mins ago)
Prizeclaim@freelotto.com
Unable to ascertain prize money
4. (39 mins ago)
oneforkids.co.uk
Fake DVDs and seller is liar
5. (41 mins ago)
RBI
Fund Transfer

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Monaqui Events, Newport, Rhode Island Complaints & Reviews - Non-payment of Services

Monaqui Events Contacts & Informations

Monaqui Events

Posted: 2013-03-25 by    austensharp

Non-payment of Services

In July 2012, I performed 10 hours of work for Becky Hanos of Monaqui Events as a social media consultant at the agreed upon rate of $50 per hour. I submitted an invoice for $500 on August 1, 2012.

On August 23, I received an email from Hanos, stating that she had received my invoice and that "we need a face to face sit down to conduct the next phase of business." When I responded that I would be happy to meet with her and enquired as to whether she would be bringing the overdue payment with her, I received no response. In fact, all correspondence from Hanos ceased.

Since then, I have attempted on numerous occasions to reach Monaqui Events. In November 2012, I sent her a registered letter, which she did not respond to.

I know Hanos was very pleased with my work as she told me so in an email. Nevertheless, she has now removed all of my postings on her Facebook fanpage in what I assume is an attempt to erase all evidence of my work.

To date, Hanos continues to ignore my repeated requests for payment of the $500 she owes me.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Credit Report Ripoff?