logo

3. (59 mins ago)
Diya Foundation
Unethical measures in NGO
4. (1 hr 45 mins ago)
RPC Holidays (Royal Premium Club)
False commitments for package selling
5. (1 hr 52 mins ago)
tnbillinfo INTERNET and TNW.BILL.COM VALETTa
Unauthorised amounts being billed to my account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Model Quality Introductions, Beverly Hills, California Complaints & Reviews - Scam

Model Quality Introductions Contacts & Informations

Model Quality Introductions

Posted: 2011-05-26 by    Koimate

Scam

Model Quality Introductions
Beverly Hills, California
modelqualityintroductions.com
Please, be very wary of this company and do not use their services! They are an escort agency and employ ladies who are professionals! This company also writes fake reviews of it's self on online review sites to make itself look more reputable. I signed up for their service after seeing an ad in the dupont registry. I was told I would be introduced to attractive, intelligent, sweet women women who were seeking real relationships and commitment, but what I got was so beyond that it was unbelievable. I initially sighed up for their services after going into the Beverly Hills office and getting the hard sell from their owner, Craig. I was assured I would be introduced to the top women, in looks, personality, everything. I was seeking someone I could spend my life with. They started "introducing" me to women, most of whom did not even pick up the phone, the ones who did, only two met me for dates, and they were not only not 'model quality', they were also unintelligent, stuck up and had no class what so ever, they couldn't even hold a conversation. None of the women seemed to be the least bit attracted to me. What I later found out was that they don't show the women photos of the men they are being sent out with, so how on earth could these "matchmakers" know these women would be attracted to me? What the women most seemed to be attracted by was my money, a few that I went out with even wanted to be compensated for their time...My friend ran a few background searches on some of the photos on the website and he found them coming up on sugar daddy sites and even one on an escort related site. I am extremely unhappy with my experience with this company, not only are they bad matchmakers, they are making men like me believe they are being introduced to women with class and sweetness when we are really just being introduced to women we could meet on hookup section of Craigslist. Stay away from this company.
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Model Quality Introductions complaints
Model Quality Introductions - Trustworthy company

Comments

26th of May, 2011 by   Interior design group 0 Votes
Oh please! "Your friend" looked on sugar daddy sites and escort sites to compare photos. You are just another pervert who is pretending to want a relationship. All of us women have met your kind. No wonder the women you met did not like you nor want to date you, I wouldn't either. They could see right through your charade. Go back to Craig's List, and quit wasting a woman's time.
 27th of May, 2011 by   Pinkgirlee 0 Votes
I was a female member of this company until I went out on ONE date with a man they matched me up with. He was a total creep and perv the date went fine until he started pressuring me to come back to his house. I told him " no way" and he got really annoyed as if I was supposed to go home with him. I told him I was looking for a man to marry, not for any kind illicit sexual encounter. I called this company up the day After and told them I wanted to cancel. Until this day they still have my photo up on their website and I still get calls from their matchmaker wanting to set me up.
 16th of Apr, 2012 by   Dont80 0 Votes
I was with MQI for awhile and met a handful of CEOs that I didn't find very attractive. It's true that they don't show the girls any photos of the men that they are about to go on a date with. I even had my matchmaker plead with me to go out with a guy that was much too old for me.
 20th of Apr, 2012 by   Dont80 0 Votes
I also get the feeling that employees of MQI write five-star reviews for the company on various sites. I've met some of the other girls from MQI and they're not that intelligent.
 4th of Nov, 2012 by   Identity Witheld 0 Votes
I think its funny how all the commenters only had one comment ever on this site, and it was this one. I think maybe MQI is in on this too. That guy looks shysty and untrustworthy.
 31st of Dec, 2012 by   His girl +1 Votes
Well Ladies and Gentlemen...listen when I tell you this...be VERY careful where you put your money and your hope...I have first hand experience with this company...and with it's "president"...I almost married him...He pretended to be a man of character but instead he took me to a slippery slope of drugs, booze and perversion...He didn't start this "business" because he was looking for a good girl...he started it to feed his perverse appetite...and make money in the process.
If you're really looking for love...talk to the Big Boss...God Almighty...tell Him your hearts desire...listen to Him and He will direct you...remember, all that glitters is NOT gold.
God bless you all.
 27th of Jun, 2013 by   PriorEmployee +1 Votes
I agree with this last review 100%. There have been many complaints against this company and they share the same sentiments. I worked with this company and its shady president. I'm quite surprised that the police haven't arrested Craig or shut this company down by now. Craig specifically sought out women who needed money. He actually paid many of them to sleep with him but said the money was to get their hair and nails done for their dates. Of course he did have employees write reviews for the company. That is why almost all MQI reviews are filtered on Yelp. It was discovered that all the reviews came from the same IP address.
There are reputable Matchmakers out there but I encourage you to do your due diligence because like the last review said, it is a slippery slope that will cost you alot of money.

Traveling's Hidden Expenses