logo

ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
4. (15 mins ago)
Reliance Communications
Installation of Tower on the terrace of my building
5. (17 mins ago)
Tara <tara@tara-medium.com>
psychics and the like?!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Model Quality Introductions, Beverly Hills, California Complaints & Reviews - Scam

Model Quality Introductions Contacts & Informations

Model Quality Introductions

Posted: 2011-05-26 by    Koimate

Scam

Model Quality Introductions
Beverly Hills, California
modelqualityintroductions.com
Please, be very wary of this company and do not use their services! They are an escort agency and employ ladies who are professionals! This company also writes fake reviews of it's self on online review sites to make itself look more reputable. I signed up for their service after seeing an ad in the dupont registry. I was told I would be introduced to attractive, intelligent, sweet women women who were seeking real relationships and commitment, but what I got was so beyond that it was unbelievable. I initially sighed up for their services after going into the Beverly Hills office and getting the hard sell from their owner, Craig. I was assured I would be introduced to the top women, in looks, personality, everything. I was seeking someone I could spend my life with. They started "introducing" me to women, most of whom did not even pick up the phone, the ones who did, only two met me for dates, and they were not only not 'model quality', they were also unintelligent, stuck up and had no class what so ever, they couldn't even hold a conversation. None of the women seemed to be the least bit attracted to me. What I later found out was that they don't show the women photos of the men they are being sent out with, so how on earth could these "matchmakers" know these women would be attracted to me? What the women most seemed to be attracted by was my money, a few that I went out with even wanted to be compensated for their time...My friend ran a few background searches on some of the photos on the website and he found them coming up on sugar daddy sites and even one on an escort related site. I am extremely unhappy with my experience with this company, not only are they bad matchmakers, they are making men like me believe they are being introduced to women with class and sweetness when we are really just being introduced to women we could meet on hookup section of Craigslist. Stay away from this company.
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of May, 2011 by   Interior design group 0 Votes
Oh please! "Your friend" looked on sugar daddy sites and escort sites to compare photos. You are just another pervert who is pretending to want a relationship. All of us women have met your kind. No wonder the women you met did not like you nor want to date you, I wouldn't either. They could see right through your charade. Go back to Craig's List, and quit wasting a woman's time.
 27th of May, 2011 by   Pinkgirlee 0 Votes
I was a female member of this company until I went out on ONE date with a man they matched me up with. He was a total creep and perv the date went fine until he started pressuring me to come back to his house. I told him " no way" and he got really annoyed as if I was supposed to go home with him. I told him I was looking for a man to marry, not for any kind illicit sexual encounter. I called this company up the day After and told them I wanted to cancel. Until this day they still have my photo up on their website and I still get calls from their matchmaker wanting to set me up.
 16th of Apr, 2012 by   Dont80 0 Votes
I was with MQI for awhile and met a handful of CEOs that I didn't find very attractive. It's true that they don't show the girls any photos of the men that they are about to go on a date with. I even had my matchmaker plead with me to go out with a guy that was much too old for me.
 20th of Apr, 2012 by   Dont80 0 Votes
I also get the feeling that employees of MQI write five-star reviews for the company on various sites. I've met some of the other girls from MQI and they're not that intelligent.
 4th of Nov, 2012 by   Identity Witheld 0 Votes
I think its funny how all the commenters only had one comment ever on this site, and it was this one. I think maybe MQI is in on this too. That guy looks shysty and untrustworthy.
 31st of Dec, 2012 by   His girl +1 Votes
Well Ladies and Gentlemen...listen when I tell you this...be VERY careful where you put your money and your hope...I have first hand experience with this company...and with it's "president"...I almost married him...He pretended to be a man of character but instead he took me to a slippery slope of drugs, booze and perversion...He didn't start this "business" because he was looking for a good girl...he started it to feed his perverse appetite...and make money in the process.
If you're really looking for love...talk to the Big Boss...God Almighty...tell Him your hearts desire...listen to Him and He will direct you...remember, all that glitters is NOT gold.
God bless you all.
 27th of Jun, 2013 by   PriorEmployee +1 Votes
I agree with this last review 100%. There have been many complaints against this company and they share the same sentiments. I worked with this company and its shady president. I'm quite surprised that the police haven't arrested Craig or shut this company down by now. Craig specifically sought out women who needed money. He actually paid many of them to sleep with him but said the money was to get their hair and nails done for their dates. Of course he did have employees write reviews for the company. That is why almost all MQI reviews are filtered on Yelp. It was discovered that all the reviews came from the same IP address.
There are reputable Matchmakers out there but I encourage you to do your due diligence because like the last review said, it is a slippery slope that will cost you alot of money.
 3rd of Jul, 2014 by   Koifish 0 Votes
Within one week, I had a pleasant surprise. I received my first match. I didn't realize how fast Craig and his professional staff worked to find matches for me. As soon as I replied that I was interested in meeting my match, their staff sprung into action. What I like most about this matchmaking service is that they do all the leg work in finding a suitable partner for me without the hassle or run around. I actually had great dates at really fun venues and thoroughly enjoyed myself. All you have to do is show up and look your best. The rest as they say is just chemistry. I read these other nonsense reviews, before I joined this agency, as I know in my field as a restaurateur our competitors fill pages of negativity to distract customers from my establishment. Don’t be swayed by this rhetoric. Our cuisine is the best in town. Overall, I feel that Model Quality Introductions Quality Introductions listened and paid attention to what I was looking for. I would recommend this service to anyone who is tired of online dating and who is ready to meet someone for a long term situation.
After each of my dates, you provide them with feedback about your date. What they do with this feedback is truly amazing. They actually pay attention to what you like and dislike about your match and use this information to help you with your next match. Since I've signed up, I've been on 5 enjoyable dates. Each one has brought me closer to my goal. I hope that my next match will be the one I'm waiting for.
 26th of Jul, 2014 by   J.W.K. +1 Votes
I've used this company successfully in trying to find the perfect match for me. I have personal experience in meeting with the owner, and found him to be very knowledgeable. I was then introduced to several stunning women, and am now ready for a long-term relationship.
Looking at the reviews written here- they're garbage. I've had the best experience with this company.
 29th of Jul, 2014 by   Jack M Kosakowski +1 Votes
The owner has asked me to do a review based on my experience. I must say I am impressed with the owner, his staff, the quality of women and the service I've gotten. I am a high caliber guy that needs a high caliber woman, and this company has found her for me.
I am surprised to find this company on the Complaints board, but I am sure that there are competitor companies that want to ruin this company's good reputation. Don't be swayed by this, I've had a great experience.
 29th of Jul, 2014 by   Rubenstein 0 Votes
I am an MD, and as such, wanted to find a woman who could appreciate the
finer things in life with me. I hired Model Quality Introductions
because a fellow doctor friend told me about it. Craig- the owner was
very kind, and he even invited me to his home. Best decision ever made.
I met a doll and her and I are hitting our 90 day relationship mark.
 30th of Jul, 2014 by   Jim. McMillian +1 Votes
I just joined last week. They've introduced me to 3 dates in a row this week. I've gone out with a 9.5, a 9, and 8.5.and I am ready to commit to one of these gorgeous ladies. I am really impressed with MQI's staff, the owner Craig is a stellar guy, and I'm really glad I found them. Craig told me competitors wrote nasty reviews about him, and it's really a darn shame, if this post is making you indecisive, just give them a call and meet with them.
 4th of Aug, 2014 by   Mike C Lawrence +1 Votes
All I can say is, Wow.. lots of point of view here. So let me be brief. Model Quality Introductions is not a scam company, it is an excellent company, and if it weren't for Craig, I would never have met the love of my life. She is everything and more than I could have ever dreamed of. Let's just say I'm shoppin for a ring here soon..
 5th of Aug, 2014 by   Zoey D 0 Votes
I have worked with MQI over the past few years. I was in a relationship - with a man I met through Misty at MQI - and we dated for over a year. It did not work out but we are still great friends and I still spend time with his family. I am now dating again and even referred my boss and my own mother. IF you are skeptical you should call the Boca Raton office and speak with Misty. She is very honest and educated and can help you with your questions. Maybe this company is not for everyone but they are not a scam and do really try to help people find love. I have never met with the owner, Craig, but I did briefly meet Annie Stout in the NY office and she seems nice. If you are willing to try some new things and are really open to finding love then you should give it a shot.
 26th of Aug, 2014 by   Jennifer Chase 0 Votes
I joined MQI about a year ago and have worked closely with Craig Donaldson. He is a stellar human being, who truly cares about his clients. I was introduced to incredibly interesting, wonderful men who valued more than just my outer-beauty. Model Quality Introductions is the real deal. Their team of matchmakers work to ensure compatible matches for wonderful dating experiences, and I have them to thank for finding me my perfect match. I was so impressed with MQI, that I recommended them to a couple of my model girlfriends, who also had wonderful experiences with this matchmaking agency. They are on-point! So, I wanted to share this with anyone seeking their soulmate! Look no further than MQI. :)
 16th of Oct, 2014 by   KnowTheirStaff 0 Votes
this site is total SCAM. BEWARE!! a former employee there told me that they were ordered to PAY WOMEN TO HAVE SEX W/ CLIENTS - the type of shunned men no one wants in real life...all in the name of $$$. THIS SITE IS BONA FIDE PIMP PIMP ING!! talk about sleaze. nothing dirtier than an expired pervert creating a prostitution site for his fellow expired perverts that no sane person would look at in real life. COMMON SENSE - what decent looking, sane, tolerable personalitied dude NEEDS TO PAY BIG $$$ FOR SOME ACTION IN REAL LIFE. get real, no matter how "busy" an "executive" is, unless he's defectively hideous with a mutilated p**is of some sort that can't perform, he can find a girl at the grocery store for chrissakes. the "too busy" lie are false excuses for brain damaged women that want to believe the false fantasy -and provides perfect cover for ex-cons, pedophiles, sex criminals, registered / unregistered rapist, defective mentally deranged nutjobs on meds, psychos that hit women, beat women, or just dog manure ugly vomit bags for faces...that quite frankly, you would PAY $$$ for them to NOT ask you out, use your brain, dumb women !!! this site screws your brain inside backwards capitalizing on your stupid nonexistent fantasies...any man will pay you while he's not done f88king you yet. once done, he'll kick you out on the street back to where you started!! unless you get a shark of an attorney!! that is the foundation of this prostitution site !!

Testing Fuel Saving Tips