logo

mobile draw@live.com Contacts & Informations

mobile draw@live.com

Posted:    raveendra reddy

HOW TO CLAIM MY PRIZE MONEY

I recieved an sms informing me that i have won $500, 000.00 GBP in the 2009shell INT'L mobile draw on the date 04 april 2009 know how much true is this.Here is the copy of sms
you have won GBP 500, 000.00 in 2009 on going(02 TELECOMS)INT'L mobile braws in UK. to claim contact: Dr. Steve Mark on Email:mobile.draw@live, com

Comments United Kingdom SMS Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More mobile draw@live.com complaints
mobile draw@live.com - fraud or not?

Comments

13 hrs 10 mins ago by   scamcop 0 Votes
Your full of s**t If it' s true post a pic of you and the Chevrolet Cruze your claiming to have won. Do not be fooled by this lowlife scammers nonsense .
 13 hrs 27 mins ago by   ibrahimianas -1 Votes
hey guys i got my money
it is true sometimes
i got 500, 000 GPB and a latest model cruize chevrolet car
i can't believe
his name was JAMES DESMOND
travel agent
 20th of Jul, 2014 by   scamcop 0 Votes
You live in a nation best known for scams and posting such a stupid question especially since you already know the answer. Now go feed your goats you fool.
 20th of Jul, 2014 by   isaiah flexzy 0 Votes
Please I my name is egede isaiah, am from nigeria, I live in lagos nigeria, my phone number is 2348037901542, so please how do I claim my price
 18th of Jul, 2014 by   scamcop 0 Votes
Cyber c..b . You really need to calm down your irrational behaviour is very worrisome Have a good night my friend and take care.
 18th of Jul, 2014 by   scamcop +1 Votes
I did not realize that the cyber and truth1233 are one of the same . Now I know why you get so upset .
 18th of Jul, 2014 by   scamcop 0 Votes
Your very funny my friend, have yourself a wonderful day . Mah !
 18th of Jul, 2014 by   truth1233gfff +1 Votes
I am providing the evidence
that bellamie and scamcop are retarded scammers.

Beware
that scamcop and bellamie
kidnap kids
and lock them in the basement of a house. After that they
force them to get
naked and they take pictures of them. THey did this to the
kid of a person I
know. The person wrote a police report for scamcop and bellamie, but scamcop was released
from jail
This is just a suggestion for everyone to keep their kids
away from scamcop and bellamie. Their mental instability could be observed
from the tons of posts on http://www.complaintsboard.com.

Their mental instability could be observed from the tons of posts on
 17th of Jul, 2014 by   scamcop -1 Votes
This is a consumer complaints board so what is the nature of your complaint and why are you posting this garbage on this site ?? What part of the word escape is beyond your comprehension ???
 17th of Jul, 2014 by   tiko sabanadze 0 Votes
my name is tiko sabanadze my E-email is sabanadzet@mail.ru my tel:598006290 end 558259689 I live in Georgia Tbilisi
 14th of Jul, 2014 by   scamcop -1 Votes
The so called anti lottery officer is actually a goat rancher who also dabbles in advance fee lottery scams . Stay away from this scumbag who will steal your money and identity.
 14th of Jul, 2014 by   ANTI LOTTERY SMS OFFICER UK -1 Votes
CONTACT ANTI FAKE LOTTERY SMS INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT E-MAIL:cybercrimebureaudept@gmail.com
 14th of Jul, 2014 by   rajesh soundarrajan 0 Votes
Today i received the SMS of nokiauklivesdraw2014uk@lives.co.uk. This is true or not. I am totally confused. Please reply me.
 10th of Jul, 2014 by   scamcop -1 Votes
The important thing. Is that your alive and well but still trying the same old stale Coca Cola scam. Suggest you give up these scams and continue raising goats on your farm .
 10th of Jul, 2014 by   suman king 0 Votes
HELLO SIRI AM, MD.NURUL HASAN BABLU AGE ABOUT 32YEAR, MOBILE NO-+8801819-647959I HAVE GOT A SMS ON 8TH JULY 2014 FOR WINNING COCA COLA MOBILE DRAW 2014 1, 000, 000 POUNDS PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I GET CLAIM MONEY. THANK YOU SIR
 9th of Jul, 2014 by   scamcop -1 Votes
Hey Cyber scammer where have you been ? Busy taking care of your goats maybe ? How is your dating site scams working for you these days ?
 9th of Jul, 2014 by   scamcop 0 Votes
Since Facebook is nor has not hosted any such lottery now or ever it would appear rather obvious that the sms message your CLAIMING to have received did not come from their company. The real question is why are you posting this garbage here on a Complaints Board ? What is the nature of your complaint ?
 9th of Jul, 2014 by   dignab 0 Votes
i recieve an sms informing that i have won 250, 000 Pounds in UK FACEBOOK MOBILE PROMOTION for claims send your name email tel coumtry july 8 2014
 2nd of Jul, 2014 by   scamcop -1 Votes
Well congratulations but the question at hand is why are you not following the instructions to claim your winnings and posting this garbage on the Complaints Board. ?????????
 2nd of Jul, 2014 by   MD.RIZVI AKBAR 0 Votes
I receive an SMS informing that I have won 2.6core in UK BBC OLYMPIC AWARD, TO CLAIM UR PRICE, SEND YOUR NAME, ADDRES, PHONENO, AGE, SEX, JOB VIA [bbc_claimuk@live.com

Online Shoppers Warned About '12 Scams of Christmas'

Latest Groups