logo

1. (0 mins ago)
Luminess Air
Thieves
2. (2 mins ago)
Advanced Pain Management Phoenix Az Dr. Brian Page, D.O., Advanced Pain Management
3. (6 mins ago)

mobile draw@live.com Contacts & Informations

mobile draw@live.com

Posted:    raveendra reddy

HOW TO CLAIM MY PRIZE MONEY

I recieved an sms informing me that i have won $500, 000.00 GBP in the 2009shell INT'L mobile draw on the date 04 april 2009 know how much true is this.Here is the copy of sms
you have won GBP 500, 000.00 in 2009 on going(02 TELECOMS)INT'L mobile braws in UK. to claim contact: Dr. Steve Mark on Email:mobile.draw@live, com

Comments United Kingdom SMS Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More mobile draw@live.com complaints
mobile draw@live.com - fraud or not?

Comments

18 hrs 28 mins ago by   scamcop 0 Votes
Rather difficult to collect prize money from a lottery that does not exist. Are you gullible and greedy ?
 19 hrs 3 mins ago by   Mercedesbenz,mobile draw. 0 Votes
Phone inform your phone win 6 crore 50 lacks.please tell me how to get my prizemoney.
 19 hrs 15 mins ago by   scamcop 0 Votes
Who needs a job ? Once you collect your winnings you will be a very rich man.
 19 hrs 57 mins ago by   Mercedesbenz,mobile draw. 0 Votes
Merrcedesbenz, mobile draw contest my phone number is 9866221189 win 700, 000.00 GBP prizemoney.Message date:27 july 2014.my details inform my friend net.cheeting my friend.I have basic phone and net service.please repeat conformm my Details and please tell me how to get my prizemoney.
 25th of Aug, 2014 by   Banti kumar yadav 0 Votes
Recpected
my mobile no has won 2.6crore in bbc olympic so plese give my money in my acount
my name is banti kumar yadav
age 21
mobile 8102565248 & Email (banti8312@gmail.com)
job - i have no job
sex male
acount 468560000255

23rd of Aug, 2014 by   Mercedesbenz,mobile draw. 0 Votes
Mercedesbenz, mobile draw,
Unitedkingdom,
London.
Sir,
Mercedesbenz, mobile draw contest my phone number is 9866221189 win 700, 000.00 GBP prizemoney.message date:27 july 2014.my details inform my friend net cheeting my friend.I have basic phone and net service.please repeat conform my details and please tell me how to get my prizeMoney.please save me please.
 21st of Aug, 2014 by   Mercedesbenz,mobile draw. 0 Votes
Mercedesbenz, Mobile draw contest my Phone number is 9866221189 win 700, 000.00 GBP prizemoney.message date:27 july 2014.my details inform my friend net.cheeting my friend.I have basic phone and net service.please repeat conform my details and please tell me how to get my prizemoney.please save me.
 21st of Aug, 2014 by   Mercedesbenz,mobile draw. 0 Votes
Mercedes Benz, mobile draw contest my phone numbet is 9866221189 win 700, 000.00 GBP prizemoney.message date:27 July 2014.my details Inform my friend net.cheeting my friend.I have basic phone and net service.please repeat Conform .my details and please tell me how to get my prizemoney.please save me.Thanking you sir.
 18th of Aug, 2014 by   scamcop 0 Votes
YOUR ADVANCE FEE LOTTERY SCAMS ARE GETTING OLD AND STALE AS ARE YOUR LOAN SCAMS . MAYBE TAKE UP GOAT RANCHING FULL TIME .LOL.
 18th of Aug, 2014 by   MERCEDES BEN COMPANY U 0 Votes
Mercedes BENZ company UK. HAs awarded your mobile number 5 crore 8 laK.h My Name is Rajesh shetty
Adress Jayrama Shetty
Shettyrajesh077@gmail.com
 12th of Aug, 2014 by   scamcop 0 Votes
Congratulations !
 12th of Aug, 2014 by   sonu thakur 0 Votes
hi sir my name is sunil thakur u have massage me .. my mb nu 9691493857.. i have won .. my adress dhar m.p. and my acount are . samethakur16@gmail.com
 11th of Aug, 2014 by   scamcop 0 Votes
Of course it's true, what would make you think otherwise ??
 11th of Aug, 2014 by   shoukat cox 0 Votes
I have received 3 month ago $3000000 from your site in my mobile inbox.is it true of false ? Please tell me..
 10th of Aug, 2014 by   scamcop 0 Votes
Both of you became a member of the Complaints Board on August 10 and are both supposedly from the same country . Coincidence or are you both scammers ? Never mind I think I know the answer.
 10th of Aug, 2014 by   mubin mostafi 0 Votes
mubin mostafi
I recieved an sms informing me that
Congrats, Your mobile number has won you £500, 000.00 Pounds in 2014 COCA COLA INT?L Mobile Draw UK to claim;Send your name, Address & Phone# to:cmdraw@live.com
name:mubin mostafi . age:40 .phone no:01711222567
 10th of Aug, 2014 by   mubin mostafi 0 Votes
mubin mostafi
I recieved an sms informing me that
name:mubin mostafi .age:40 mobile no:01711222567
 10th of Aug, 2014 by   Babul chandra saha 0 Votes
Hi i am Babul chandra saha I am received a message informing me that i won a draw of 500000.00 pound on 8th
August 2014 is it true then how to get the prize. My Contract No.01711220490, Email id-babul.rg@osmangroupbd.com
 4th of Aug, 2014 by   scamcop 0 Votes
Tell you what cyber you tell me what scams your presently posting on this board under what user names and I will no longer attack them . I know your doing loan scams, lottery scams like Nokia, Chevrolet, Samsung, Orange mobile and various mobile draws to name just a few.
When you get mad your personality changes and you become very vicious and that flaw concerns me.
As far as having fun together I assumed you to be a male living in Africa I'm straight my friend.
 3rd of Aug, 2014 by   scamcop 0 Votes
Once I found out who you really found out who you really were after all your comments like again tonight just did not sit well with me my friend . You posting scams all over this site and I had no idea if they were all your or not thus the minus signs .

Avoid Phishing that Claims to Be from IRS