logo

Snapdeal
delayed and spoiled delivery
4. (51 mins ago)
myairmax2013.com
No info and impossible to reach them
5. (52 mins ago)
Dr. Vaxmonsky
I will never go back to this doctor!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Mmook.com Complaints & Reviews - Stay away from this website

Mmook.com Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-06-20 by    Ligzda

Stay away from this website

mmook.com
The online supports keeps telling me that their supplier is offline, then they started to say he is ill... dont even think the online support chat pepole is real thay are probebly bots, their msn seems to be a real person but he is just talking about that the alz (cabal online) is unstable... if u ask for your money back they will just not answering that question... Dont buy from them! if u r going to buy, buy from igxe.com i bought 100mil alz from them and got it in 10min°.
Comments United States Online Scams

Comments

29th of Jul, 2011 by   John7755 0 Votes
I know were you coming from dude they done the same thing to me :( unlucky for them im a professional programmer and they gonna get a virus were the sun dont shine
 10th of Aug, 2011 by   MMOOKHATER 0 Votes
Here Send Them A Copy Of This

Here Ada Jacob David And Your Whole Organization Blow It Out Your Ass
Bradley Reisinger to Goldicqcs
show details 11:51 PM (0 minutes ago)
Mmook.com Complaints - I ordered merchandise and never got it
Review all Mmook.com complaints
Posted: 2011-04-30 by Oprah
I ordered merchandise and never got it
Complaint Rating:
Company information:
mmook.com

I ordered merchandise and never got it. Site claims instant delivery and its been days now. I emailed them and they stated that supplier was in the hospital, there chat team cant answer any of my questions. They seem to say the same thing. Wait on email. Thats about all they will say and they wont tell me how long it will take.
Comments United States E-Shopping
More Mmook.com complaints
Mmook.com - Stay away from this website

Comments Sort by: Date | Rating
89 days ago by anti-scams 0 Votes
samething goes to me just now. didnt even tell me how long i wud w8 they already got the money but i havent got my merchandise. i dunno how long i wud w8 to get my merchandise. i hope they act like professionals and dont ruin their reputations.
49 days ago by sam01 0 Votes
sigh... i asked for my merchandise and the only thing that they tell me is that their supplier is offline, not to mention their crappy customer service who replies every 10-20 minutes. really just pisses you off
19 days ago by john00000 0 Votes
mmook ... complete scammers !!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM !!! took my money ... did not deliver ... after 7 days they delivered 10% of gold from a hacker ... my account was banned !!! lost everything !!!
11 days ago by John7755 0 Votes
I Know this is a old post but the same thing happend to me im working on a virus system atm to destroy there website no more scamming for them fkin aholes

Comments United States Online Scams
More Mmook.com complaints
Mmook.com - I ordered merchandise and never got it
 15th of Dec, 2012 by   sweeper24 0 Votes
they get 135 euro from me and tell me i have to pay twice... so my money is gone and i get nothing and they wont refund money ...
and paypal will do nothing because they dont secure and ingame trades
 1st of Dec, 2013 by   dabeisyin 0 Votes
I just logged into my SL account and their spammer had made five fake accounts and started spamming me with messages non-stop. It is not a good practice. If they stoop so low in advertising then they will probably just steal your money. I am looking for a way to report them and shut them down.

Tips For Avoiding Timeshare Scams