logo

usuaria de internet
FRAUDE Y ESTAFA
5. (16 mins ago)
theautopartsshop.com
They took double sum from them and didn’t provide any order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Mingle2.com Complaints & Reviews - Failure to delete subscriber information

Mingle2.com Contacts & Informations

Mingle2.com

Posted:    willtell.55@gmail.com

Failure to delete subscriber information

nextc.com
mingle2.com
I was a subscriber / member of Mingle2.com online dating / matching service for a brief period. I decided that I would like to cancel my subscription / membership, and I requested that the company DELETE my account data and all photos associated with my account. I received repeated replies from the site administrator - Charles - refusing my request.

Here is the text of the last response I received from the site:

For the last time, we do not delete accounts. I have not deleted a single Mingle2 account in my two-plus
years at the company.

I gave you instructions on how to close out your account. Other than that, I can't help you with your request.

Regards,
Charles

I informed Charles that Mingle2.com was unique, since several other similar sites that I have used are willing to delete all information, as requested. No other dating site that I dealt with refused my reasonable request that my information be deleted.

I believe that the Mingle2.com dating site is not serving my interests as a consumer. They have their own interests at heart instead.

I strongly warn any other person considering the use of the Mingle2.com dating site to take your business to any one of the other dozens of sites that are available, and avoid logging on the the Mingle2.com site altogether. I believe you will regret that the site is not user-friendly, as I discovered.
Comments United States Internet Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jun, 2011 by   Gigela 0 Votes

Not one girl or lady would message me, not even a message - Mingle2.com

Useless waste of time, not one girl or lady would message me, not even a message.

Consumer Advices: Extended Warranties