logo

Rude & Unprofessional personnel

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

MindValley LC --Burt Goldman's Enlightenment Academy, Oregon Complaints & Reviews - Twice Billing - Two receipts received but Not refunding

MindValley LC --Burt Goldman's Enlightenment Academy Contacts & Informations

MindValley LC --Burt Goldman's Enlightenment Academy

Posted: 2013-05-24 by    satish_sonavane

Twice Billing - Two receipts received but Not refunding

MindValley LC
Oregon
mindvalley.com
I have online purchased, Burt Goldman's Enlightenment Academy course. According to the said web site first month is free, from second month for next five month US$ 29.99 will be charged. But for Second month Mindvalley charged me US$29.99 twice i.e. total US$ 59.98 for which system generated receipts were emailed to me one on 16 May 2013 having transaction ID- 5243698014 and 2nd on 17 May 2013 having transaction ID- 5246350388 for customer ID-2514467 and Invoice NO:-4596913. For which my bank statement have been debited by US$ 59.98. I have brought this matter to customer services of Mindvalley. They sent me Refund confirmation email on 21 May 2013 after lot of correspondence for USD 29.99 2013, which are till date not credited to my account (i.e. they charged me USD29.99 if USD 29.99 out of USD 59.98 get credited to my account). And further Mindvalley has blocked access to 2nd Month course material despite net charging of US$29.99. And they informed me about their inability to give access to it. And further they informed me that I will again be charged for 2nd month course material. Further Mindvalley customer support team asked me to email my bank account statement screenshot on further complaining by me. I have provided the pdf copy of my bank statement. But they are not responding to me now. since Mindvalley is cheating me. Kindly help me to get the full refund for USD 59.98 which they have already charged to me .
Kindly help me in the matter.
Regards,
Satish
====================================================================
Following is the copy of two customer receipts emailed to me by Mindvalley
====================================================================
First email receipt:-
===============
MindValley LC. Customer Receipt/Pu​rchase Confirmati​on
Inbox - MindValley LC <sales@mindvalley.com>
May 16 (8 days ago)
to me
== AUTO-EMAIL, DO NOT REPLY == You should have received a confirmation from our partner. Your order details: http://orders.mindvalley.com *NOTE* If you haven't received our partner email please check the Junk/Spam folder.
Thank you for your order!
Order Information
Total: US $29.99
Visa
Date/Time: 16-May-2013 7:37:08 PDT
Transaction ID: 5243698014
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, visit: http://orders.mindvalley.com

Second Email receipt copy:-
=====================

MindValley LC. Customer Receipt/Pu​rchase Confirmati​on
Inbox - MindValley LC <sales@mindvalley.com>
May 17 (7 days ago)
to me
Thank you for your order!
Order Information
Visa
Date/Time: 17-May-2013 7:31:36 PDT
Transaction ID: 5246350388
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

FBI Raid on Foreclosure Scam Artists