logo

anna university
special class
2. (1 mins ago)
efreescore.com
I never received the score
3. (9 mins ago)
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Bad customer service
4. (14 mins ago)
Palliser Furniture
Leather sofa
5. (16 mins ago)
keranique hair regrowth
it's doesn't work at all, awful and steal your money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Maverick

Terrible company

Miller Plante
millerplante.net
Miller Plante continues to call me to sell me their latest and greatest product every 6 to 8 months. One day I was waiting to hear from my brother who lives in Richfield, Ohio. My sister in law was having surgery and my wife and I were waiting by the phone to make sure that her opperation went well.

The phone started to ring, we noticed that the number on the caller ID was an Ohio number. We picked up the phone and it was Miller Plante. My wife and I were extremely confused because we know they conduct business in Florida. We asked them very nicely to call back another time but the sales rep would not stop pitching his new product that was going to save all septic systems across the world.

At that point, I got extremely angry and hung up on him. I was so upset, that I decided to call back the number on the Caller ID from Ohio. Well, the number from Ohio that called me was disconnected. I could not understand how a disconnected number can call you. I found out from a good friend that their is now an illegal way to contact people which is called Spoof. People can change their caller ID into whatever number they wish to call you from. These people are relentless and will do anything to get peoples money. I hope people stop doing business with this unethical company. The BBB and FTC need to look into Miller plante's methods in which they conduct business. Spread the word that this company has many fraudulent practices and people should do business with honorable companies not Miller Plante.

Comments United States Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Jul, 2009 by   sonotmyjob7878 0 Votes
I've had a similar experience and think there should be some kind of investigation into their tactics. I think they are misleading and misrepresenting themselves. When I tried to mail the product back unopened and explained they amount was a hardship for my family I was told that it was against some laws for them to take it back and resell it. And then I was told I could make smaller payments and when I made payments and sent in more than the arrangement I still got the "threatening" phone calls. There is no proof that the product works and I think anyone who thinks it might, I would ask for written proof that it does from current customers and experts. I'm sure there will be none.
 20th of Apr, 2011 by   Chris Edwards 0 Votes
Miller Plante policy has always been to have a recorded phone call with our customers ordering and they are always confirmed a 2nd time with a call from our shipping department. Customers who reject the USPS delivery or decided to return within 30 days are always taken care of.
 20th of Apr, 2011 by   Chris Edwards 0 Votes
For those who question the need to use Bacterial Treatments, Consider This: The New 2011 EPA Mandates require new septic system inspections and GPS, pumping mandates, mandatory replacement and repair and also banning of septic systems and cesspools in rural areas and near all waterways. Some States require septic system inspections, pumping or replacement before selling your home and if your septic system fails you must connect to the city sewer or sell your home.

To have the best chance at Passing the New 2011 EPA Drain Field and Nitrate Level Inspections; which are happening across the Country with as little as a 2 weeks notice; Use the All-Natural http://www.MillerPlante.net "Septic-Helper 2000" and the Phosphate and Nitrate Free "Enza Washer Ball". The Septic System Treatment has the natural bacteria and enzymes that liquefy the waste in the tank AND out in the drain field.

New 2011 EPA mandates say that even a slow drain in your drain field or elevated Nitrate levels could require replacement of your entire system for $20, 000 to $40, 000 or move out of your home or business.

Septic System News - http://www.Twitter.com/MillerPlanteInc

UN Agenda 21 (Sustainable Development) - http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/res_agenda21_18.shtml
US Clean Water Act - http://www.epa.gov/history/topics/cwa/03.htm