logo

3. (2 mins ago)
Club Intrawest
deceptive business practices
4. (8 mins ago)
Enterprise Financial Group, Inc (EFG)
Extended Warranty Scam

Posted:    Valerie

Fraud and scam

Miller-Plante
millerplante.net
Miller-Plante sent a box of their septic-tank treatment to our house in the summer of 2001. I called and asked them to come pick it up, we didn't want it. The guy tried to make a deal with me, lower the price, and used every stall tactic in the book. I finally filed a formal complaint, and then I called UPS and filed a complaint with them as well, and they sent out a call tag to have the box picked up and sent back to Miller-Plante at no cost to me.

Guess who called tonight, 7 years later?! They asked to speak with my husband and when I asked, can I tell him who's calling the lady told me Miller-Plante. He's a current customer of ours.

I quickly replied, "Oh NO HE'S NOT!" You're the people with that septic tank crap. I called UPS..."

(that's when she hung up on me, so I didn't even get to finish yelling at her).

Imagine the nerve, trying to pawn this stuff off on us again after all this time. Our number is on the Do Not Call Registry, so I just went and filed a complaint there.

Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Feb, 2009 by   KLB 0 Votes
They did the EXACT same thing to my brother. Unfortunately he agreed to give them $60 for the product and they sent him an invoice later saying he owes them an additional $200. They now say they don't take returns and won't refund his money. I encourage anyone who has a similair story to report these people to the Better Business Bureau! I have included a link to their web-site.

www.bbb.org

The Better Business Bureau rates this company an "F" see below for their explaination.

Company
Rating Our opinion of what this rating means:
We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.
F
 4th of May, 2009 by   Rumple 0 Votes
Thanks for the Up Date, and saving my time;as I was about to go to work for Miller, Rip-Off Plante.

I guess, "It's a Shitty Buss"..., anyway.
 5th of Dec, 2010 by   Patricia11 0 Votes

Sales Department:
Phone: 1.888.475.0004
Email: rcv@millerplante.net
 3rd of Jan, 2011 by   NICEGUY79 0 Votes
I've been a customer of miller plante for over 15 years and i'm very satisfied with their products and customer service. maybe you should have given it a try?
 20th of Apr, 2011 by   Chris Edwards 0 Votes
For those who question the need to use Bacterial Treatments, Consider This: The New 2011 EPA Mandates require new septic system inspections and GPS, pumping mandates, mandatory replacement and repair and also banning of septic systems and cesspools in rural areas and near all waterways. Some States require septic system inspections, pumping or replacement before selling your home and if your septic system fails you must connect to the city sewer or sell your home.

To have the best chance at Passing the New 2011 EPA Drain Field and Nitrate Level Inspections; which are happening across the Country with as little as a 2 weeks notice; Use the All-Natural http://www.MillerPlante.net "Septic-Helper 2000" and the Phosphate and Nitrate Free "Enza Washer Balls". The Septic System Treatment has the natural bacteria and enzymes that liquefy the waste in the tank AND out in the drain field.

New 2011 EPA mandates say that even a slow drain in your drain field or elevated Nitrate levels could require replacement of your entire system for $20, 000 to $40, 000 or move out of your home or business.

Septic System News - http://www.Twitter.com/MillerPlanteInc

UN Agenda 21 (Sustainable Development) - http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/res_agenda21_18.shtml
US Clean Water Act - http://www.epa.gov/history/topics/cwa/03.htm
EPA TMDL (Nitrate Limits) - http://www.epa.gov/chesapeakebaytmdl/

3rd of Jul, 2011 by   sabrina moffett 0 Votes
miller plante is a FRAUD SCAM AND THE OWNERS JERRY PLANTE AND DARYL PLANTE HIS SON ARE NOTHING BUT LIERS AND conartists also they are affiliated with septic savior and fbk products DONOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ANY OF THESE COMPANYS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE RIPPED OFF
 3rd of Jul, 2011 by   sabrina moffett 0 Votes
I was contacted by miller plante after i agreed to a 30 day trial offer when i recieved the package it stated it was a 6year supply. i never agreed to a 6 year order . when i called to return they told me i couldnt and i was responsible to pay$209.95 i am a senior citizen and live on a fixed income...the responded..we dont care. you have to pay for it or we will sent it to collections...I ONLY AGREED TO A 30 dat TRIAL NOT A 6 YEAR SUPPLY . I AM 89 YEARS OLD. HOW DARE THIS COMPANY PRAY ON OLD AND ELDERLY PEOPLE...SHAME ON YOU !!!

Tips How to Save Money on Gasoline