logo

Publix Spring Water
Publix Spring Water Smelled & Tasted Bad
3. (7 mins ago)
Clark Shoes
Stitching coming apart on both clogs
4. (14 mins ago)
Unemployment Benefits

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Mill Valley Shearling and Leather Coat Factory, Jackson Hole, Wyoming Complaints & Reviews - Customer Service

Mill Valley Shearling and Leather Coat Factory Contacts & Informations

Mill Valley Shearling and Leather Coat Factory

Posted:    Risa J

Mill Valley Shearling and Leather Coat Factor
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
The owner is a rude, nasty, lying merchant, and I would never do business with them again--Do not trust them. They do not have a clue as to what customer service means. When I called 2 weeks later to follow up on where the remnants of my coat were after they altered it for me, and he had even told me that he had found the piece and would send it that day, he then said that in fact, they threw the remnants away, and he did not have time to get me another piece which I needed for the collar stay. He screamed at me that I should go bug someone else and involve them in my project. THEN, he proceeded to hang up on me.

I would never give them my business again and if I could stop anyone else from doing so, I would. This owner needs to be stopped. He is a tyrant and doesn't deserve to enjoy success in this store.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Positive & Negative Sides of Customer Service