logo

Nexwaysoftware.com
Avast Renewal without Permission
3. (16 mins ago)
Pars Cars
There CARS are Horrible I used to sell them!
4. (21 mins ago)
Brandon Belmonte
Deadbeat / Scammer / Theif
5. (21 mins ago)
NoMoreRack.com
I wouldn't suggest shopping at this site even to someone who I couldn't stand

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Mid State Property LLC, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews - Proptery Management Fraud

Mid State Property LLC Contacts & Informations

Mid State Property LLC

Posted:    Tai

Proptery Management Fraud

MidState Property Group LLC
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
midstateproperty.com
We hired this property group to rent our house out because i was going into the service. We went to a closing and gave him the keys, alarm system codes and everything. That was in December. He paid nothing on the house and 2 weeks after I do my military papers, i get a certified letter from the mortgage company with the intent to forclose. We called him immediatly, and he would not answer any of our calls. We then called the lawyer who he went through and told him that he has not made any payment and we want him to call us now. He called us in about 10 min after we hung up with his lawyer. He said that he did not make the payment because the water was cut off. I told him that i don't live there so i am not leaving bills on in my name, that was not part of the agreement. It is almost april and he has not made any payments. We talked to a lawyer and he looked at our papers and said that in the paper work that is filed at the court house says that he gave us $20, 000!! I told the lawyer that i would have remembered that. The lawyer said that he does not even know what type of fraud he is trying to do, but he is going to be very sorry. DO NOT EVERY USE MIDSTATE PROPERTIES LLC IN HARRISBURG, PA.
Comments United States Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Oct, 2010 by   Dominic87 +1 Votes
I agree 10000% I have had constant problems with Josh from Midstate propertys Group!!! NEVER USE THEM! THEY FAIL!

The Fake Till Scam