logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
dermajuve
add says try it free only pay shipping
2. (10 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-06-16 by    Wonder888

Its a scam and rip off

Montréal, Québec
Canada
I just had the same bad experience as many others are complaining here.
After I was waiting for 5 days for my campaign to be approved and start running, and many emails to the admin to explain the delay, finally he said it was disapproved. I decided to ask for a withdrawal and get out there, so at the process according to their rules I should ask for a PIN which I did. Microworkers said that they sent a PIN but it's not truth. I never received in my email a PIN from them. I went to ask for the PIN to be re-sent but I noticed they say a $2.00 fee will be applied for every new PIN request. Then I realized this is their way to diminish the account money and not to send the requested withdrawal.
In domain search I found that this site is run by someone with the following information, but even when I tried to call him, the number was not working.
I would recommend to everyone with complaints for Microworkers, to contact their Credit Card or Moneybookers or AlertPay, fraud department, whichever is the way they paid and strongly complain against this scammer who runs this site.
MICROWORKERS
Ste 100
Dallas, TX 75248
US
Comments Canada Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jun, 2012 by   Wonder888 0 Votes
I just had the same experience !
MICROWORKERS
Ste 100
Dallas, TX 75248
US
 4th of Oct, 2012 by   marieu 0 Votes
I am a worker here at microworker and they told me to verify my phone number which I have tried many times and failed because they kept telling me that I have entered the wrong then I notice that there was 5cent charge each time I request a new code to verify my number I think that there are a ripoff. I even went as far as to send them a letter through their mailing address explaining the matter to them because they are not replying to my emails that I have sent out more than three times. They are very quick to take an deposit but when it comes to withdrawing your money there is always a problem.
 12th of Oct, 2012 by   Wonder888 0 Votes
Even their address is fake. After dragging to serve me and post a campaign for me, I requested back my money. They were ignoring me again and then when I filed a complain against them on my credit card, they sent me a letter from SLOVENIA, YOU heard it right. No Texas no Dallas. It was from Slovenia to tell me that everything was OK to refund my credit card.

Pyramid Saimira Scam Forgery