Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Xbox.com Wa

Fraudulent Charges

Fraudulent charges on 02/14/2011 of $81.18 and $74.99 were debited to my ''''''''''''visa by MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE BILL.XBOX.COM WA. I placed no orders with this company. I would like these charges removed from my Visa account as soon as possible. I may be contacted via my email address bsalven@cinci.rr.com
Complaint comments Comments (99) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

27th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes

Last two three days somebody sending mails to my email address regarding one price won in microsoft promton.One Mr. Kelvin Smith (Overnight & International Delivery Officer)is sending these mails to me.Is these mails are correct.And they need some mony for delivery.Is this cheating. Mails are coming from these id "dc.ecouriers@yahoo.co.uk"will you let me know.I am waiting for your reply because i would like to know some body is trying to cheat me.

8th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
Software shuts down for no apparent reason!
 8th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
Do you have a legitimate store-bought copy? Did you follow all the instructions while installing it? Was it a "clean" install or an "upgrade install?" What exactly is the nature of "software shuts down?" i.e. when does it shut down, at what step in the boot process, or is it after the boot process, what exactly are you running or doing when it shuts down? Does it shut down only when you launch certain software, on launching any software? Does it give you any error messages before or during the shutdown, or for that matter, during the boot process? Have you run both antivirus and anti spyware removers, and did they report any problems? Did you do this before installation? Did Vista ever work on your system, or did it begin shutting down immediately upon install? If it worked for a time, then began shutting down without warning, that suggests something changed or was installed between when you installed it and when the problem occurred. Is all your hardware up to date on its drivers? Did you choose the 32bit or 64bit installation, and does that match your processor?

We use both winXP and Vista (32bit and 64bit) at home and we have not encountered any issues with either installation.
 29th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
1) "No apparent reason" is a cliche. Try not to use it, you sound stupid.

2) If the software truly runs shutdown scripts for no reason, that's called a virus. Try protecting your computer instead of whining about it.

3) Chances are, it's not really running shutdown scripts, you probably have a bad driver installed for some hardware that Windows BLATANTLY tells you not to install if it is not Microsoft certified. This causes the computer to crash, but hey, Windows warns you, so it's only your fault if this is the case.

You.fail = true;
 17th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

Microsoft Windows Vista - Denies software support without charging
Los Angeles4c

I am a older person and I am tired of being ripped off by compaines websites. I did not grow up with computers. When I ask for help Microsoft says I was told since I did not buy the software directly from them they wont help unless I pay. Im retired on a limited income and half my retirement goes to rent. Microsoft claims I have to get my computer maker Acer to help. Acer says they only do hardware help and they want to charge
 17th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
It can be frustrating trying to learn a new program but its something that we all have to do. Microsoft does not provide free support for their products and Acer's service and support can be a pain over the phone. The trick is going to be identifying the problem and asking a specific question to the support representative.

Its also important to remember that Acer's warranty does not guaranty that you know how to use your computer or say they will do anything to help you learn. They are only going to provide support for parts that have gone bad.

It sounds like it would be worth your time to take a Windows Vista training class or purchase some of the books on the subject. Libraries often have free classes and the "... for Dummies" set of books are a wealth of knowledge in an easy to read format.
 24th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
Please give the intercargocourier Address to india (gujarat)
 30th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
please provide the inter cargo courier in INDIA (kolkotta and chennai)
 14th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
Fraudulant charges of $80.24 to compromised debit card
 19th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE BILL.XBOX.COMWA, this sit appeard on my bill and charged me twice totalling an amount of $162.00 on my debit card, how can this be fixed?

pls send the answer to this email- l_natasja@yahoo.com
 20th of Dec, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I actually just had the same charge show up on my account. It was called Microsoft XBOX livebill.xbox.com and was for $81.08. I called the bank to report a fraudulent charge and was told my account had been compromised and I had to have my debit check card canceled and a new one reissued. The strange thing is that I had a charge for the payment of my Kohls charge account for the exact same amount about 2 weeks earlier. The bank said the two were not connected, but I still have my suspicions!! Did you notice if the amount was the same as any earlier charges??
 21st of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I had a charge of 74.99 charged twice on Dec. 16 and 20th and then they refunded one of them. I dont own an XBox and didnt even know what it was. Dont have a clue where they got my number. Dont use my card on the internet. I used my card at Target and 3 different resturants lately. Would like to have a phone number to call but I dont think this is really Microsoft or XBox. I think the frauds are using them.
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
There were 4 transaction made on my account - 3 of $80.24 and 1 of $53.94. dont own an XBox and have a clue where they got my number. i used my card recently at subway and to withdraw money from Bank ATM. Would like to have a phone number to call but I dont think this is really Microsoft or XBox. I think the frauds are using them.
 24th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I just saw a charge of 74.99 a few minutes ago (11pm Dec. 23 2010) from my Wells Fargo checking account # 226100593. The charge was listed as "CHKCARDMICROSOFT *XBBILL.XBCOMWAUS " and is still pending. I was told that I needed to wait until it clears, and then to call back and dispute the charge. The Wells Fargo dude says there have been many fraudulant xbox claims recently. I don't know how it occured- I haven't used that card recently.

P.S. Kidding about the account number (it's not real), serious about everything else.
 29th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I found 3 charges of 75.74 on my account for the same day from "Bill.XBOX.com. I do not even own an Xbox, nor have I ever purchased one. I just called my bank and they believe these are fraudulant due to there is no phone # to call. I am currently disputing these charges, but it will take time and I will need to change my debit card. I would like to know how they got this info.
 2nd of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
I noticed 3 charges of $9.99 on my credit card bill - 1 on 12/12/10, 1 on 12/17/10 and 1 on 12/28/10. It's also from XBOX LIVEBILL.XBOX.COM. Did anyone get any results yet? I'll call my bank tomorrow, but want to know if this is a scam/ripoff and what do we do about it?
 5th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
I found 1 charge of 74.99 on my account 12/31/10 from "XBOX LIVEBILL.XBOX.COM". I am a single woman with no kids. If I was to purchase a game system it would be a Super Nintendo not Xbox. I'm guessing they hacked my debit card info after I purchased a Christmas present online. I don't have credit cards so I use my debit card for everything. (But I guess if you have a fraudulent charge on a credit cards its easier to dispute. Now I just use PayPal). I blocked my debit card the same day and the next day I went to my branch so they could reissue me a new card. But I had to go the whole weekend without money! and it was New Years Eve, so I spent it dressed up and nowhere to go! Thanks to those damn hackers. I just hope I get my money returned to me, but I have to wait 10 days for my credit union to investigate.
 8th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
Same thing happened to me. I was was charged $74.99 twice, paid to "MICROSOFT *XBOX ####### WA...I had to stop my card and I am now waiting for my new card... I have no idea how these people got my card number maybe from online shopping. I still need to file a dispute with my bank but I'm sure I'll end up eating it. I think from now on I will use paypal and never ever use my debit for online shopping again.
 8th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
Same thing happened to me. I was was charged $74.99 three times consecutively, then three more times with amount $00. Fortunately I saw it early enough in the day (noon) to call Bank of America to block the card, then go to my local branch and get a temporary card. They are open till 2:00. A similar situation happened a few months ago with another fraud operation, again I was able to pick up a temporary card. But this has gotten alarming.
 12th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
This just happened to me. 3 charges for 81.19!!! Three times!!! From 'Microsoft XBOX livebill.xbox.com'. Called my bank. Had to cancel my debit card. Going to get a temporary. Will never use card to buy online again! May not even be from online buying...could be from a restaurant where I used my debit. Who knows. Going to try to use cash as much as I can!!!

Microsoft Corporation Logo Microsoft Corporation