logo

Peachtree Windows and Doors
NonStop Warranty Worthless
5. (41 mins ago)
Trustpilot.co.uk
deceit by trustpilot by writing good fake reviews

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Microsoft Lottery Incorporation Complaints & Reviews - Lottery scam

Microsoft Lottery Incorporation Contacts & Informations

Microsoft Lottery Incorporation

Posted:    Lyne Poirier

Lottery scam

The first email was sent to me by Microsoft Lottery Incorporation" <fdv_payment07@bellsouth.net. I was told to complete some information and to forward it to Adam Stockwim eventmanager_unit@yahoo.co.uk he said that I won and that i need to contact the courier company to know how much I would have to pay to claim my prize money - Morgan Cole" <courierdelivery_unit2@yahoo.co.uk.

I thought it was a scam from starters... but I thought I'd check... in no lottery in the world... you need to pay money whatever amount it is... to get your money... so if you get that kind of offer... beware!!!
Comments Canada Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jul, 2007 by   Ray Chevalier 0 Votes
Here the email i have received:

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five hundred thousand Great Britain Pound Sterling(£500,000.00) for the month of July 2007 Lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE.

YAHOO/MSN & MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to internet email we only select five people annually as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying. We congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

Your are to contact the events manager for claims and ensure to provide the following details when contacting him.

(CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)
Name: Walters G. Nicholas
Email address: waltersnic_event@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +44 701 114 6606

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM
1. Full name.............. 2. Contact Address........
3. Age.................... 4. Telephone Number.......
5. Marital Status......... 6. Sex....................
7. Next Of Kin............ 8. Zip Code...............
9. Occupation............. 10. Company................
11.State:................. 12.Country................
13.Nationality............ 14. Amount Won...............

Thank you for being part of this promotional award program. Our special thanks and gratitude from Yahoo and Microsoft. We wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative annual Anniversary Draws.

Sarah Huth.
(Msn/Yahoo Games/Lottery Coordinator).
 31st of Jul, 2007 by   kimbugwe peter 0 Votes
Few days back i received an email that i won 1million pound from yahoo msn lottery incorporation. I was told to contact a courier company in fulham England fro delivery of my draft . The company is only willing to deliver the draft on the grounds that I've paid the delivery expenses, they don't accept cash on delivery. Please is this true and does yahoo organize such lotteries without we knowing.

Regards,
Peter.
 12th of Aug, 2007 by   Lalu Chacko 0 Votes
Here the email i have received:

18th of Sep, 2007 by   Robert Ramirez 0 Votes
I got the same e-mail but this one said 950,000.00 pounds I e-mailed back and filled out that form and I filled it out like a dummy. And like every dummie who needs money and that me a dummie. if all this is fruad why is Yahoo, MSN and Windows Live, allowing this, for someone to use there name and logo.

If any one cant reply back I appreciate it.
 18th of Mar, 2008 by   ansh 0 Votes
Check out this mail..which i recieved yesterday.. till now i was soo happy that i won the lottery but now after reading above complaints... and same lines n theme been used to fool me... huh!!!

Speed Link Courier Services International
Operations Centre: Unit 1,
Avondale Business Centre
Avondale Road, Fleet
Hampshire GU51 3BH
Dear Tyagi,
We Hereby Acknowledge your contact with this company Speed Link Courier Services. Your Winning Price of £450,000.00 GBP (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds) with Identification Number.. which is in a Cashiers Certified Cheque will be sent to you through Courier Means. You have selected the most convenient option for your delivery which is the Speed Link Courier First class Delivery 2 Working days (48 Hours)
Cost of Delivery.Postage: £ 230 Insurance £ 250Administrative: £ 200 Total £680 Description of Parcel to be delivered ( Item to be delivered: Winning ParcelWeight of Original Winning Certificate: 0.12gWeight of Bank Cheque: ......................0.6gTotal weight of parcel: .......................0.18g Total Net weight of Parcel:................. 0.20gDelivery Package Status: Ready for dispatch as soon as payment is made ). You are hereby instructed that this charges should be pay to our cash managing officer, via Western Union Money Transfer Order. Below is the payment information: Receiver's Name : Gary Cole .Address :London, United Kingdom. After which a scanned copy of your payment receipt will be sent to us for confirmation of payment. Your parcel will leave for your address which you have provided within the next 12hours of payment. You are strongly advice to put to our notice a change of address or any other address where you want your parcel delievried to, the address must be an address where package can be handed over to you in person. We are glad to have you do Transactions with this company. Yours In Service Mr. Derrick WellisDispatch Unit/Dispatch OfficerSpeed Link Courier Services International.

"LOOK AT THE STYLE OF FOOLING PPL "

BEWARE FRIENDS...!!
----------------------------------------------------------

Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incorporation
22 Garden Close, Stamford, Lincs, PE9 2YP,

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded draws held on
the{30th Of March, 2008} by Yahoo/MSN {Microsoft} in conjunction with Myway.com.
Your email was among the 20 Lucky winners who won £1, 000, 000.00{One Million Great Britain Pounds} each in the Yahoo/MSN{Microsoft} 2008 Online Promo. This draw is being organized to create and improve a larger awareness record for internet users worldwide.

The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 29, 031, 643 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

To begin the claim processing of your prize you are to contact the Online Co-ordinator
and provide him with the following informations:
1. Full Names :
8. Nationality :

Dr Bryan Howard
Online Co-ordinator
Email:promoboard2008@yahoo.com.hk

This email is registered and sent only to a certified Yahoo/MSN 2008 promo winner.

You are to keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security
protocol to avoid issues of friends or relatives trying to claim a prize on the rightful winner's behalf.

Our special thanks and gratitude to Bill Gates and associates.

This e-mail is sent in two attachment.

Yours Faithfully,
Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoporation
22 Garden Close, Stamford,
Lincs, PE9 2YP

Dear Phyllis-Marie Simon,

We are pleased to inform you that the verification process on your payment
file has been successfully concluded and your winning check of One Million
Great Britain Pounds { 1, 000, 000.00 GBP } ready for payment to you.

Your prize will be forwarded immediately to the courier firm that is to handle
the delivery of your cheque to you in your destination. It will be delivered to
you within 24/48hours after you have met their requirments.

You are to proceed to your local bank with the cheque to cash it once you
receive it. A despatch officer of our affililiate courier firm is to be appionted to
deliver your cheque to you and assist you in cashing the cheque in any bank in
your locality.

You are to contact the courier at once with a copy of this email and you are
also to provide them with your personal details i.e your full names and address
on the requirements to sending your cheque to you.You are to contact the Courier
Service via e-mail. Below are their contact details:

WORLD COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES
23 Sheldon Square,
W2 6PY,
Email:worlddelivery@live.comPhone: +447045711739

You are to keep us fully informed on all developments.

Sincerely,
Dr Bryan Howard.
Online Co-ordinator.
*****************************************

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION OF THIS IS THIS A FACT OR A LIE I WOULD LOVE FOR IT TO BE THE TRUTH AND YOU ARE FOR SURE GOING TO SEND ME A MILLION DOLLARS. ! OH YES I WISH IT WERE TRUE. TELL ME ITS TRUE.

Get in touch in an instant. Get Windows Live Messenger now. =
 2nd of Apr, 2008 by   Phyllis-Marie Simon -1 Votes
I receive 3 or 4 of this winning emails a day. Also numerous letters for me to help someone move money to the united states so they can split it with me OR even some that the person is soon to die and they want to give me their money as they know I will help people with it. If I do not get on line for several days I have dozens of these letters. What can be done about this.??
 1st of May, 2008 by   Forent 0 Votes
Hello,

i've received the following Mail from Yahoo and Microsoft. I didn't attend to any lottery an di'm very surprised. Now that i read the complains, i realize that i can't be Microsoft. But why don't they stopp such a fully thing?

The prestigious Microsoft and Yahoo has set out and successfully organized a Sweepstakes marking the new year 2008 anniversary, we rolled out over 4, 500, 000.00 (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) for our end of year the Anniversary Draws. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their patronage.

You have been approved for lump sums pay out of 450, 000.00 GBP (Four Hundred and Fifity Great British Pounds Sterling)in cash Credited. Selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 1, 000, 000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.

The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 29, 031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. No tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. This is to encourage our prominent Microsoft Internet Explorer users all over the world, and for the Continuous use of E-mail.

Your fund (Certified Cashiers Cheque) has been insured with your REF No and winning number To claim your winning prize, you must first contact the claims department by email for Processing and remittance of your prize to you.

Mr. Andreas Georgetown.
Email:andreasgeorgetown44@msn.com
Foreign Transfer Manager
Yahoo&Microsoft Lottery Incorporation

You are advised to contact your Foreign Transfer Manager with the following details to avoid unnecessary delays and complications:

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.
1. FULL NAMES:
8. E-MAIL ADDRESS:
9. TELEPHONE NUMBER:
10. STATE:
11. COUNTRY:
12. YOUR PREFERRED METHOD OF RECEIVING YOUR PRIZE (From Below)

Mode Of Prize Remittance.

(1)Cash Pick-Up (You coming Down to United Kingdom Personally to Pick Your Prize).

(2)Courier Delivery Of your Certified Winning Cheque Name and other Winning Documents safely to you.

Sincerely,
Md Bryan McDonald
ONLINE CO-ORDINATOR.
 15th of May, 2008 by   Nguyen Dinh Huy 0 Votes
Finally, it's true or not. Actually, I am being confused by these kind of email recently.
 7th of Jun, 2008 by   Scott Bacon 0 Votes
I have just recently been dupped by one of these scam artists from London, Great Britian. I let the proper authorities know about it and am sorry that I couldn't see it coming. Please e-mail me back and advise me as to other steps thai I may take in the future to avoid this kind of embarassment.

Yours Sincerely,
S.M. Bacon
 18th of Jun, 2008 by   Kishan 0 Votes
This is the email i received. I know its a hoax, and Im putting it here for everyone to know!!

The Microsoft Live Lottery Incorporation
Winning number:YM/09788/60
FROM: THE PROMOTIONS DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.

Dear Lucky Winner

We are Pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of
860, 000.00
(Eight Hundred and Sixty thousand, Great Britain Pounds Sterling)for the
month
of JUNE 2008 Lottery promotion which is
organized by MICROSOFT WINDOWS .
Microsoft windows, collects all the email addresses of the people t hat
are
active online, among the millions that subscribed to various Microsoft
window
users, we only select five people every Month as our winners, through
electronic balloting System without the winner applying.

These are your winning numbers:
Ref: XYL /26510460037/05
Batch: 24/00319/IPD
Winning number:YM/09788/60

To File for your claim, please contact our payment/release order
officer below.
***************************************************************
Name:Mr. Nil Stamper
E-mail:claims-releaseorderdept@live.com
Foreign Services Manager, Payment and Release order Department,
***************************************************************
You are advice to provide him with the following information:
1.FULL NAMES:
12. NEXT OF KIN:
13. ZIP CODE:
14:NATIONALITY:
15). I____________________________ hereby declare that the above
information is true and binding on me. If at any time it is discovered
that I have given false information, I will forfeit my rights to my
winnings.

Make Sure this Verification and Funds Release Form is sent to the
payment/release order officer for quick verification and funds
release purpose.Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of
confidentiality, and press anonymity until the end of proceedings, and
beyond where they so desire. Be further advised to maintain the
strictest
level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent
problems associated with fraudulent claims.This is part of our
precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program.

Congratulations from me and members of staff of the THE MICROSOFT
WIND OWS
LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,
Online coordinator
(Sweepstakes International Program)
 18th of Sep, 2008 by   Alban 0 Votes
hey ppl i recevied the same email but i don;t know if it's true
 24th of Sep, 2008 by   ARNEL P. LARGADO 0 Votes
IS THERE ANY "2008 MICROSOFT LUCKY DRAW" LASY SEPTEMBER 22, 2008? WHICH HELD IN LONDON? BECAUSE I RECIEVE THIS NOTIFICATION;

Dear Arnel Largado,

Congratulation to you once again for winning the 2008 Microsoft lucky draw, attached to this email is your winning certificate. We have give our bank, Barclays bank plc, London your information they will contact you to inform you on how to claim your prize of 12.5 million us dollars

You are free to come over to the Microsoft office London to collect you original wining certificate.

Mr. Mark Howorth

Microsoft incorporation London

Telephone: +447529291167
 10th of Oct, 2008 by   GURPREET SINGH 0 Votes
DEAR SIR,
I RECEIVE THE MAIL THAT I WON 6, 50000 POUNDS
IS THIS TURE AND UNIVERSAL COURIRE SERVICE WANT MONYEY FOR DESPACH PARCEL WHAT CAN I DO SIR PLEASE HELP ME
 12th of Oct, 2008 by   mazhar 0 Votes
I have recived email for the month of oct. winner but i have some query pls make it clear is it a frod co. or this is junk mail
sencondly how much pay I have to for the parcel dilevery in india for rajasthan state.
 16th of Oct, 2008 by   reena 0 Votes
i too received a similar email The Microsoft Live Lottery Incorporation for oct 2008... after reading these comments i dont understand what to do??? can any1 help?? plzzzz mail me your opinions...
 17th of Oct, 2008 by   Mridul Paul 0 Votes
At first, I was ecstatic receiving the mail saying that I've won 650000 bucks.
I RECEIVE THE MAIL THAT I WON 6, 50000 POUNDS
IS THIS TURE AND UNIVERSAL COURIRE SERVICE WANTS A SUM OF 23561 INR FOR DESPACH PARCEL. BEFORE BELIEVING ANYTHING I WANTED TO CHECK THE AUTHENCITY BYU CONTACTING YOU. please tell me is this an authentic (so that I can proceed to pay courier charges) or a fraud.

Thanks.
Mridul Paul
Agartala
 19th of Oct, 2008 by   syeda roohi hassan 0 Votes
hi
i hav also receive e mail from microsoft n they congrate me n says i hhav to won 6.50000 pounds so it was surprising for me but when i searching micro soft lottery site i realise they making me fool there is nothing n its all r bullshit so u all who receive thoses such kind of e mail plz ignor it its all making u fool n wasting ur time n money also
 6th of Nov, 2008 by   bala 0 Votes
i how i belive your companys' winngs & no proper allonced your what basis slsected the winner must repaly
 8th of Nov, 2008 by   Ahmed Iliyasu 0 Votes
People need to verify all those kind of information before they believe in it. No one should pay for any service which was not delivered to him. No cheque no payment!

Phone Fraud