Michigan Unemployment

Posted: 2013-01-25 by

Dictator Ship at unemployment office

Michigan Unemployment
1/15/2013 I arrived at the Unemployment office to AGAIN to figure out WHY I wasn’t paid at 11:30 am. 4 1/2 hour wait, at the Unemployment Resolution office. You can’t speak to a live human by calling the phone numbers they provide, unless you make 60-100 calls(no joke), we need to go to this office for HELP & ASSISTANCE!

As I and 300 others sit there anxiously waiting for “resolution” out of the back room walks VICKY, she seems to think the unemployed have nothing better to do, and that we are STUPID IDIOTS. She was the RUDEST, NASTIEST, DYSFUNCTIONAL, OBLIVIOUS employee I’ve ever encountered. As we moved on to the #’s 300 to be called, this ignorant WITCH comes out of the back where there are only 4 people working to resolve everyone’s problems. Vicky comes out like a drill Sargent treating people as if they are STUPID & IGNORANT. Yelling at people, treating us like 3ed class citizens as if we are stupid and shouldn’t be coming and intruding on her day. So as she proceeds to yell and bully people with her NASTINESS, I began asking the other employee WHO is this woman and HOW do I get in touch with her manager because she is the most disgusting person I’ve met in my 42 years of life. The employee tells me that she’s not sure who I’d call to check the green booklet they send you in the mail. REALLY?!?! This employee was very reluctant to give up her witches name but I was satisfied with just Vicky at this point.
I have 30 years of Customer Serivce, this is my FIRST run with unemployment ever in my life, the system is really dysfunctional and to be treated like a piece of shit really made me ANGRY!!!

To Vicky’s Management: The Michigan Unemployment system is SO JACKED UP that if you hire people like this when there are 300 others sitting there PRAYING for work. only to get a response 4 1/2 hours later, spend 5 minutes with 1 of the 4 ladies working to find that “you didn’t get paid because of a GLITCH” ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! I understand that the job might be frustrating, and people that don’t exercise the online access can get a bit frustrating, BUT.. you can’t treat people this way and expect ANY respect in return!!! FIRE HER, HIRE ME because I have a mountain of patience & understanding, more so for the older generation that don’t get computers!!! SHAME SHAME SHAME

And after all her yelling, she proceeds to go outside to have her final smoke break of the day WTF?!?!
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Government & Police
Was the above complaint useful?
More Michigan Unemployment Complaints & Reviews
Michigan Unemployment - Very, very rude employees [1]

20th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

Michigan Unemployment - Michigan unemployment
Michigan Unemployment Agency

I've tried calling those ASSHOLES at the unemployment office for over a week now and
I still can't get through. I've made 3 inquiries online and of course no response there either. IT'S COMPLETELY RUDICULOUS!!! What have I paid taxes for... BS
I'm still waiting for my unemployment payment... I'm so frustrated!!!
 9th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
They need to hire more people. I have been unable to contact them. It keeps saying due to overwhelming phone calls, please call back later and then it hangs up on you. I have called numerous times and keep getting the same message.

Contact Us