logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
www.gold4power.com
this site hack my wow account
2. (21 mins ago)
Manager Mistreating a kid

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Michael Murray acid alkaline diet home study course, England, Leicestershire Complaints & Reviews - Michael Murray

Michael Murray acid alkaline diet home study course Contacts & Informations

Michael Murray acid alkaline diet home study course

Posted:    anonymous East Midlands UK

Michael Murray

Leicestershire, England
United Kingdom
I ordered the home study course from MICHAEL MURRAY with regard to the acid alkaline diet. Unfortunately the site would not accept my email address so I had to provide another and I made an error on it. Needless to say, I could not get the home study course as it was a download only. The money was swiftly taken from my bank. I tried to contact someone to rectify the error, but there doesn't seem to be anyone to respond to emails or messages. I left several email messages and submitted 3 further messages on his website. So I decided to cancel the order and cancel my subscription. I contacted the URL givcn in order to cancel, and found that it was an autoresponder, so no cancellation was possible despite all the assurances in the advert. I have tried every way I can think of to speak to someone from Michael Murray's team, but the only way I could manage to post a message was on the forum. Therein lies a problem too - in order to do this my email address had to be provided, which the site said it would not show. What did they do? They posted my web address on the site together with my message of complaint. If I were you, I wouldn't have anything to do with this guy.
Comments United Kingdom Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Aug, 2009 by   zoloftn151 0 Votes
In a matter of 2 seconds I googled acid alkaline diet and came up with this entry at Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_diet

Now... If there is not enough information on that Wikipedia entry for you to be able to make a 30-day meal plan that would fit into the terms of the diet itself, then you have no business reading anything someone is going to sell you for a fee on some BS website.

Was the person or company running the website a Physician or have a Physician on staff? Why would you make this kind of a change in your diet without consulting your Physician first?

Your another victim. Deal with it from your side and learn from your mistakes.

Lessons from the Crash of 1987