logo

ds-max
DS-MAX NOT PROVIDING PROMISED ALTERATION
3. (10 mins ago)
Indane Gas
Sri Rama agency - problem in booking and delay in delivery
4. (43 mins ago)
Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
5. (44 mins ago)
Ak Management
fund taken from my account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Metro Water District, Tucson, Arizona Complaints & Reviews - overcharging on water bill

Metro Water District Contacts & Informations

Metro Water District

Posted: 2011-05-07 by    Ed Sedory

overcharging on water bill

Metro WAter Dostorct
6265 N LaCanada Dr
Tucson, Arizona
Phone: 520-575-8100/Wastewater=740-6609
I bought a home build here in NW Tucson called CANADA Heights located at Overton near LaCanada by Hunter Corporration built in 1993 and my water bill was about $35 which was about $8 for sewage as Metro Water added the sewage charge onto all water bills and complained when the sewage co raised the cost to $12 and now they charge over $59 per month being I was told they are replacing old sewage pipes on the South end of Tucson. I told both the sewage co. and Metro Water half the amount of water on my bill goes dn into the ground being I have 15 Ilalian trees, 28or more rose bushes, trees, and to come and look at the area and was told -NO I need to have a separage meter=charge by both companies $2500 which I cannot afford. My bill now has been rising to $129.91 this month and wonder why I am paying for replacing old pipes on the south end of town? I Can attach photos of my yard if need be.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Quick Tips for Saving Time & Money