logo

Ballard Designs
Do not order from them
4. (8 mins ago)
Dr. Hardik Vyas / Hardik Vyas / Rahul Vyas
Fraud guy on matrimony sites
5. (29 mins ago)

Customer Complaint

WESTEND ENTERPRISES
1659 W. WARMSPRINGS RD.
Las Vegas, Nevada
I have been reviewing many Metro PCS customer complaints and its dificult for me to agree with every complaint because many of the complaints are irrational. A few, only a few complaints are acceptable.

I am the only representative/owner here at my location and many customers like my quality of service in comparission to other locations they have visited even the corporate centers here in Las Vegas.

There was one complaint how the customer was set up with a rate plan that they did not select. The customer selected the $40 plan and was subsequently set up with a $45 plan. According to the customer that was a mistake. But the error was with the customer because we are all adults here and it is no one's fault that you didn't view the billing summary before you left the store nor did you site the error within the first 30 days of free service that was provided to you for you yourself to catch the error.

Their are two people to blame. One is the sales representative who did not establish service that customer initially requested. Yet the responsibility lies upon the customer as well. I mean humans make mistakes but this is what receipts and other documents are for to inform customer.

Another complaint was this a customer who is stating that it is impossible to pay your bill online and you can only pay in the store. What is this? here is the link for all to see http://www.metropcs.com/customer_support/pay_your_bill.aspx

You can also set your credit card up with auto debit on your billing cycle if you wish

Simply enter in your telephone number and enter your credit card information. THERE IS NO SERVICE FEE!!!

You can save one dollar by calling 611 from your Metro PCS handset and paying your bill through an automated payment system which charges a $2 servicing fee.

There are options.

When customers are having any complaints many times I am discovering that their are many indirect service complaints that are not directly connected to Metro PCS Corp. I am not defending corp. just letting customers know that many of their issues can be resolved through management at the location of complaint.

For the customer who stated that they cannot reach a corporate location via telephone, most corporate location business numbers are accompanied with an extention number as well. You can just simply drive down there. You act like the corporate store in in China somewhere. OMG!!! Are adults really that stupid.

For those who are having customer service problems, here is some advice. I like to handle the problem for the customer because most times customers are so emotionally charged up they are incapable of seeing things in a rational matter so I deal directly with the problem myself. They interpret that people do not want to help them yet that is not always the case. If a customer service represtative hung up on you, you need to do the responsible thing by getting their DEaler I.D. number and name when they pick up the call. So if the customer rep. was rude the call was recorded and it can be traced.

As a customer you can't just get on here and complain you have to do your home work as well. You cant just walk trough life aimlessly. The only mad customers who walk in my store are those who did not start up service at my location because I am discovering that many of them were not properly educated about our services.
Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Aug, 2009 by   Shah_Bons 0 Votes
I would like to add one more complain in this list
- I have added international calling plan with $5 a month but 50% of time it says just check you contract or it says you have to use metro pcs calling card which is very irritating.

Please provide me details to take further actions against metro pcs
 24th of Oct, 2009 by   LAS VEGAS METRO PCS DEALER 0 Votes
Sorry for the delayed response. You only can call land lines with the service. It is misleading that we have intenational calling yet you must check the number to insure you have service where your calling.

Go to www.metropcs.com clic the Features TAB then select calling features TAB then sellect international calling. Enter the phone number you are calling to ensure their is service available for calling.

If there is service yet the problem persists. Take your handset to an authorized dealer location free of charge so that they can view the account or have them call the Dealer Support Group to assist them in viewing any errors in your calling service.

Hope this helps.

Best,
 28th of Jun, 2010 by   michelle sproul 0 Votes
I Have been with Metro for a couple years never missed a payment, My Phone is not cheap one I can never get someone on the phone my phone is on a year waranty and shuts off all the time for no reason, Yes I could drive in 108 deg because I cant get someone on the phone.I bought my son a phone at cricket I'm sure he wont go through any of the problems I do.i would just like a person at the torrey pines store to answer and let me know if my phone ever came in but its to hard to get a real person to answer now thats bad service...Michelle
 27th of Jun, 2013 by   Maria Lopes Sosa 0 Votes
I have always had Service with Metro PCS since 2007 I had always loved there service it had been the best company I had been with. But on 6/26/2013 something happened that it made it all Go to hell. I bough the Huawei Premia a total of 223.00 The moment I went into my Apartment I could not get txt calls or anything. I couldn't stand it. The next day I went straight to the Actual Metro PCS they were kind enough to return my number back to my old Freeform and told me they couldn't do anything else for me. I even asked for a refund of my money and they said they couldn't refund my money because it was a final Sale. So I guess they Lost a Loyal Customer.

Identity-Fraud