Metro Pcs

Posted:

I will never be a customer

Metro PCS
My phone wasn't working and they didn't care did nothing to fix it, nothing to get me a new phone. All they wanted is my money- for me to buy a new phone .
Is there any Justice in this world?
The manager in the store was so so mean!!!
Worst service, I have ever had!!!
Also- they have gotten really expensive!!!
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

30th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

Metro Pcs - Text Messaging Issues
Metro PCS
Ft Myers
Florida

Cheap cost and cheap very poor service.. tell why it is than when I send a text message I have to resend it 18 times to get it to go through.. even though I have full reception with 5 bars? I am very close to being done with metro pcs for the aggravation they are causing me..
 12th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I cannot even get pic messages to come through my mom has verizon and when a message gets sent to us bothe she gets hers right away and I get mine 10 to 15 minutes later!
 31st of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
My phone sends the same txt 20 different times periodically throughout the day to people.
 14th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I sooooo hate METRO their customer service stinks and their text messages are ridiculous. It's not like we don't pay enough to have regular service. I am very close to going back to Tmobile!
 19th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
At this point I can send messages but no matter who sends them back to me i'm still unable to receive them. Metro Pcs's service was horrible, they all sound like robots and don't actually get anything done, they're just waiting to get you off the phone.
 4th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I also have a mtero pcs phone. I am recieving blank international text messages from ireland & the ones that I am sending are not going through.I have been on the phone to them twice today.The first time the lady said she refreshed my account & it should work & to ask someone to internationally text me again(and waste their credit).Well another blank message.I called again, finally got through to someone & this lady told me another team 'might' call back in 24-72hrs.When I asked would they definately call back, she said I cannot guarantee they would.So that after 72hrs I have to call again. I feel as though she knew they would not be calling back.I have paid for a service & I am not getting it.Is there anywhere to complain.This is a disgrace.DO NOT BUY METRO PCS PHONES.
 26th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
SO I've been with Metro for a few years now and up until late, I've been having issues with my MMS (picture messaging). It'll send a completely different picture than the one I'm sending. It happend twice in a two month period, and I'm getting aggravated. Also, it says I have a MMS, or reciving one due to the phone icon on the top, but it's nothing!! UGH! And people during this time try to call me and I get nothing. Metro PCS is good, for a ten year old, but after that something else is needed.

DO NOT GET METRO PCS UNLESS YOUR WILLING TO SUFFER THROUGH PERIODS OF BULLHOCKEY.
 22nd of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Bottom line ...you get what you pay for. With Metro POS this literally applies.
 19th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
having issue i bought a new phone and sold the old cel phone buddy of mine and then he went to a metro psc store to connect and now every time he text on my old cel send forward to me or my contact weird... and the other some body want text me send it to my old cel WTF is deal ?
 6th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
this is just plain ridiculous, I have a lg optimistic android phone using fucking 2.2 froyo, wifi and has 5 bars and everytime I send a text I have to try like 25-30 times to get it through and I am in wiring hotspots and using wifi and the fucking phone is also 5 bars!!!. this company is redundant and the service is terrible. Metro pcs even has worse customer service than at&t shitty network. I am so going back to.T-Mobile or either sprint and the other person was right you get what you fucking pay for and that shit applies accurately.
 6th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
lg OPTIMUS m i meant, fucking auto-spell check on my phone
 10th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
Keaira, I have tmobile and just received a notice that of the first part of January of 2013. Tmobile and metro pcs will merge their service together, making on large company. I see this as a large problem, tmobile will have the some issues as metro.
 5th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
You guys are full of shit. M Metro PCS service and LG Motion phone are fucking kick ass. I can send and receive SMS and MMS messages with one to five bars, no problem. You guys need to go to a training class to learn how to use your fucking phones. While you're there, maybe you can also formulate a plan to throw out your trash when you get home. The roaches are getting pretty bad there.
 5th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
Love bear, the merger between Metro PCS and Tyranosauraus Mobile is going to bring TM up to Metro PCS standards, but it's going to suck big time for Metro PCS and its customer service trying to bring TM up to speed. It'll be like Kim Kardashian trying to lose weight after she blimps out to 400 lbs during her pregnancy. I doubt if she ever gets back to 250 lbs. That's okay, though, cause there are guys and gals out there who like huge women with gigantic elephant feet. You put $600 shoes on them, and they look just fine to many guys.
 22nd of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
texting issues --messages sent before I submit---nonsense
 7th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
You guys don't know what ya'll are talking about! Iv been with metro pcs for almost 4 years. I love there sms and mms. Its send right away even when my phone has one bar. metro pcs is better than AT&T.
Im running on lg l70