logo

Reservation desk
no refunds
3. (15 mins ago)
Snapdeal.com
Snapdeal cheating the people rupees
4. (32 mins ago)
Unfriendly to Class A Drivers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

MetLife Short Term Disability, Kentucky Complaints & Reviews - short term disability

MetLife Short Term Disability Contacts & Informations

MetLife Short Term Disability

Posted: 2012-08-04 by    vapy2012

short term disability

met life
Kentucky
Metlife short term disability is scam I have been reading all kinds of similar complaints just like mine. Where there are constantly asking you to have doctor send in more information about your medical condition etc. Stating that insufficient information was sent by your doctor to support cause for your claim etc I could go on forever with this BULLSHIT!! Biggest thing that pisses me off is that several people from my employer take time off work for plastic surgery (unecessary procedures purely cosmetic) (gastro by pass surgery sometimes necessary) yet their claims are approved paid by Metlife yet others like me keep getting the run around three months plus I have been going back and forth with them I am at the end of my rope here .. I have finally decided to go thru lawyer services friend of mine had same issue with metlife same BULLSHIT she finally received payment from metlife. My doctor has been so patient and sending in whatever they have requested and even calls in to expedite process yet I get same crap. I read a post which said representatives and company get bonuses for not approving claims to me sounds like its true. Open enrollment I am cancelling metlife short term. life insurance, dental insurance .. loved snoopy in past now cant even stand stupid dog. i also get a feeling that some metlife representatives are sincere they are just doing a job I had few tell me to keep sending any and all information they are requesting and not to stop or give up pretty ironic if you ask me they must know something we dont.
Comments United States Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful to you?

How to Get Back Overdraft Fees From Your Bank