logo

STEVE ZARELLI
Inacurate Autograph Findings
4. (34 mins ago)
TOPSALE-EXPORT CO LTD
Don’t pay them - they are scammers
5. (36 mins ago)
Shell Vacations Club
Maintenance Fees

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

MES Solutions, Farmers Branch, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Doctors are not placing accurate information in reports

MES Solutions Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Tired of being mistreated

Doctors are not placing accurate information in reports

12300 Ford Rd # 390
Farmers Branch, Texas
Phone: 972.555.1212
www.messolutions.com
I sincerely believe that the doctors at this location of MES Solutions deliberately and knowingly falsify their reports because they are paid to by insurance companies so that they dont have to pay claims. Their reports are biased, and they not only put false statements in their reports, they blatantly omit key information that would assist with proper car.

I was FORCED to visit these doctors by the Worker's Comp Carrier - Traveler's Insurance. Traveler's stated if I didnt go to MES Solutions, they would cancel my claim. They lied so much to the Worker's Comp Board, that I was told go there or get no help. I conceded and wend there, and STILL DID NOT GET HELP. I never did get to finish treatment from my job-related injury. It is bad enough that Worker's Comp is a joke, that these doctors deliberately lie on reports because they are paid to. I believe this as true.

The last time I was forced to go to these fraudulent doctors, I saw someone in the waiting room. I asked a few questions about his treatment, and he and his wife started telling me the horror stories. This guy was injured at work, hurt his back badly, and the doctors at MES Solutions said his pain was all in his head. This guy has been suffering for over 6 years, and based on they horrific lies, he cant get the treatment he needs.

If you suspect you have been mistreated by MES Solutions, file a complaint here. If enough people get lawyers and sue, then these people will either be made to do right by others, or face criminal prosecution. These doctors totally violate their oath to provide service for our betterment.
Comments United States Doctors
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Sep, 2009 by   InjuredWorker +2 Votes
I live in California and my Employer was Un-Insured for Workers Comp. Insurance. As Yet, my 10 years of battling with MES Solutions and there Retired or No Office based Physicians who repeatedly have lied, mis-intrepreted my Treating Physicians Reports, Medical History, Labs, CT Scans, MRI'S and X-Rays from the very beginning, has fell on deaf ears from the WCAB. Wasn't the WCAB formed to protect the Injured Workers?

Why does'nt the State of California go after these Un-Insured Employers, their Attorneys and MES Solutions for perjury, fraud and medical malpractice?

If MES Solution was sued for the Gross Neglient- Medical MalPractice Reports and Employer/Insurance biased Reports by ALL the states they practice in, it would be a Huge boost to our economy and assist those of us Injured Workers in getting much needed Good, Quality treatment/care from our Treating Physicians.
 19th of Feb, 2010 by   orrsjames -3 Votes
I represent MES Solutions ("MES"). It has recently been brought to my attention that you have made and/or published certain false and defamatory statements concerning MES. In particular, you published on the internet, on ComplaintsBoard.com, an posting entitled "Doctors Paid to Lie on Medical Reports." The date and attribution on this posting is noted as 07/21/09, by "Tired of Being Mistreated."

We take issue with the following three (3) false and defamatory statements in the posting:

• "I sincerely believe that the doctors at this location of MES Solutions [Framers Branch, Texas] deliberately and knowingly falsify their reports..." (emphasis added).

• "Their reports are biased, and they not only put false statements in their reports, they blatantly omit key information that would assist with proper car [sic]." (emphasis added).

• "The last time I was forced to go to these fraudulent doctors..." (emphasis added).

Although we certainly welcome free speech and the exchange of ideas in the open marketplace, we will not tolerate false and defamatory comments regarding the business of MES, and your conduct in this regard is actionable. The statements above constitute what is known as "libel per se, " meaning that they are false and, by their very nature and without the need for any further explanation, they injure and damage MES and its affiliated medical professionals. Because such statements are so obviously harmful, general damages are presumed with libel per se and malice need not be established.

MES has worked diligently over the past 32 years to establish an excellent reputation in the industry for unquestioned honesty and integrity. These statement undoubtedly damage this reputation, and we cannot and will not allow that to happen.

Accordingly, demand is made that you immediately cease and desist in any such further false and defamatory statements concerning MES, and that you issue a retraction of such statements on ComplaintsBoard.com, in a form and manner acceptable to MES, and in a letter to MES.

Unless you confirm your agreement to the foregoing no later than February 26, 2010, MES will have no choice but to undertake unilateral action to preserve and protect its good name in the marketplace, up to and including the filing of litigation to compel you to cease and desist in any further false and defamatory statements concerning MES and to recover general and specific damages caused by your wrongful conduct.

I will look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Your immediate cooperation is expected.

Sincerely,

By: Scott J. Orr
Sr. VP & General Counsel

SJO:so
 22nd of Feb, 2010 by   Gordon Gekko +2 Votes
Mr. Orr, I think that "MES Solutions v. Unknown individual d/b/a "tired of being mistreated" would be a great case for media. I think that it would be an interesting case about the truth of Tired's claims. Also, the calculations of your damages would be a great read. We should all keep our eye on the District Court in TX, for the filing of this action.
 22nd of Feb, 2010 by   Gordon Gekko 0 Votes
I respect all lawyers, but a non-aba accredited graduate, that would make it difficult for me to take their legal opinion. Though I respect Mr. Orr and his accomplishments, I would suggest to him that he consider speaking to lawyer would understand national law.
 23rd of Feb, 2010 by   Tired of being mistreated +2 Votes
Since this SAME scenario is taking place in OTHER states with OTHER people, it would seem to me like the Federal Government needs to get involoved. For Scott James Orr to threaten me in a Public Forum, is unacceptable. If I was the only one having this problem, then I could see why he would want the comments removed, but since there are others, and since my comments are documented with The State of Texas, he has no grounds. Copies of my challenges were sent to Traveler's Insurance AND to the Texas Worker's Compensation Board, so it isnt like I just decided to put false statements on the internet. Threaten all you want, Mr. Orr, but be prepared for others to come out of the woodwoork when they see this on Television. You wil be getting a cease and desist from my attorney. I have not posted any comments that werent 1000% true. I would be stupid to subject myself to legal action by posting false statements. You need to investigate the other claims and see why others are saying the same thing!
 1st of Mar, 2010 by   Tired of being mistreated 0 Votes
Since ComplaintsBoard.com does not provide a way to EDIT or DELETE comments made on their website, I will re-word my statement. When I originally wrote that the doctors were paid to lie, I meant that since Traveler's Insurance was paying for the IME, it appeared that MES Solutions is obligated to keep them happy.

Since some of the information the doctor put in the report to Traveler's Insurance was false, and since this doctor ommitted information given to him by me, I sincerely believe my claim was denied, and I didnt get to complete my treatment. To this day, I am still suffering. I made every effort to correct issues with MES Solutions in Farmers Branch, TX, and was dismissed. I even made complaints to the Texas Worker's Compensation Board, and Traveler's Insurance, and was basically told to either go to MES Solutions, or get no further help. I went back to MES Solutions, and it was a waste of time, because they did nothing to help me.
 30th of Mar, 2010 by   MES SUCKS +2 Votes
"Tired of Being Mistreated" is absolutely correct about MES. It's a waste of time even attending these insurance whore exams in Michigan. There's nothing "independent" about them, and the doctors performing them are a joke! The reports do contain lies, and they do omit relevant, objective evidence, which makes them purposely slanted in the insurance companies favor. If they weren't, I doubt the "doctor" would continue receiving referrals. Attorneys don't have the best reputation for being moral individuals, but even they're aware of MES's "dirty doctor pool." One attorney said MES is really scraping the bottom of it!

So, MES, if you don't like the reputation you're getting, launch an internal investigation to find out what's going on between your IME doctors and the insurance companies. Maybe you could go on "Undercover Boss." If you don't make any efforts to clean up your slimy reputation, then hopefully you'll end up entangled in lawsuits with insurers - just like State Farm & Allstate!
 9th of Apr, 2010 by   ladylovely +2 Votes
I was in a car accident almost 2 years ago. My insurance company has demanded I see their doctors for an "expert" opinion as to my medical situation. All of them said there is nothing wrong with me. Some even blatantly lied on their reports. Now, every doctor I've seen on my own, outside of the insurance company, has said that I have a herniation on my lower back and need weekly physical therapy. I've been given epidurals and been recommended minor surgery. These doctors are obviously paid to lie. It's a huge scam. They sign there names on these reports, committing perjury, and no one bats an eye? What are we paying insurance for? These greedy bastards would rather break the law than give you your tiny settlements.
 5th of May, 2010 by   Tracy M G +2 Votes
Four years ago, I was "on the clock" at my past employer, when I was asked to travel to another location and pick up some supplies that we needed, asap. More specifically drive My car. I was eager to assist my employer and exited the workplace into the parking lot. I then unlocked the trunk of my car, reached in and grabbed my purse out of the trunk. All of a sudden I felt the worst pain of a lifetime as an SUV backed into me from behind and pinned both of my legs at the knees between the bumpers of the vehicles. I then was taken by ambulance to the emergency room. At the time of the accident, the negligent driver held my head in the parking lot while awaiting the ambulance. I can remember while I was screaming and crying and telling her that she had crushed my legs, I remember hearing her voice utter "no, i DIDNT". I was approached my numerous hospital employees while I spent the next 4 hours waiting xrays and ct scans. The driver who hit me, snuck past hospital security to try to get a look at how much damage she had done to me.
The rest of my extremely traumatic and painful experience included myself being subjected to FL workers compensation and the Defense atty that represented the negligent driver (The vehicle was a company vehicle belonging to one of the richest couples in the USA owning numerous energy & oil companies. I was nieve, desperate, and all too honest. I had surgery on both of my knees, both being unsuccessful. I settled both of my lawsuits under the advice of both my work comp atty and my personal injury atty. I applied for disability on my own, and by the grace of God, received it w/out assistance from a disablility atty, thankfully. I am totally disabled at the age of 43.
Where are the laws to protect the victims ?? What can I do know to try to go after all the doctors that lied? the attys that lied? Is there anything I can do. I am on crutches after 4 years, I refuse to sit in a wheelchair even though my pain is almost literally 24/7 with a range from 7-9 (pain on a scale from 1-10 ten being worst)
I ended up with only a 10% permanent impairment rating and a s ettlement which includes an annuity that pays $500/yr until I'm 80 or dead. My PI atty received more money than I did. This whole experience has destroyed my life. Why and HOW can these individuals lie, cheat and steal at the expense of the victim. I am lost and angry and I can't change what already has happened. Any advice would surely help. ???????????????
 25th of May, 2010 by   bucksmom +2 Votes
I went to 2 mes ime app in silverdale in a 2 week period .the 2nd ime dr read off the first ime report to me he barely examined my body and his report was the same as the first ime dr report i am being dropped from workers comp the 31 of this month due to perponderance ...I am to go to anouther ime app in seattle this friday with mes and i called because i fear the drive my back would be in too much pain and they at mes told me the ins only wants me to see this dr B and no other dr hmmm its black and white im being railroaded into seeing only cetrain dr's its black and white...
 26th of May, 2010 by   VERY HAPPY WITH MES SOLUTIONS -2 Votes
I had a very different experience from the previous posters, which is the reason I am on this site. i was shocked to see compaints. I was actually looking for a place to post a positive comment. The doctor were very helpful in my case, and caring of my situation. He gave me great advice and my favorite part of the visit...I did not have to wait! It was a good experience overall! Sorry to everyone else who disagrees.

As for insurance companies having require refrerrals...this is not uncommon in all areas of insurance.
 10th of Aug, 2010 by   No Victim +2 Votes
If "Very Happy" had indeed attended one of MES's insurance whore exams, then he/she would know the doctor can't give advice. If MES messed up and actually hired a reputable doctor that gave such great advice, and provided a "good experience, " then the "good doctor" probably won't receive many more referrals. Per MES, the insurance companies can request certain providers to perform IMEs. So, why would an insurance company request, and pay for a doctor that provides a fair, impartial exam? They wouldn't!

And, Mr. Orr, you are obviously out of touch with your company's practices if you think these IMEs are conducted with "unquestioned honesty & integrity." What a crock! And, BTW you can't sue people for expressing opinions & experiences with your sleazy company in a PUBLIC FORUM. But, you already know that. So, maybe you should cease & desist with your threats.
 13th of Aug, 2010 by   Rusty Jones +1 Votes
MES they only sent me to 30 IMEs in the last 5 years, and they normally don't send any records to the Doctor, so folk bring the camera for YouTube and your records from the Comp. Board and some one with you. And hand it over to NBC NEWS the do a good job. Time to fight back people you have the tools with face book and YouTube. And look at it this way, when they say their going to sue ya, well if your like me you have nothing anyways. So what they going to get...LOL
 6th of Sep, 2010 by   insurancesux +1 Votes
MES is a joke. Fund and supported by the insurance agency.
 6th of Sep, 2010 by   insurancesux +2 Votes
Scott Orr is a joke too. Loser. Get a real job.
 2nd of Nov, 2010 by   Ronald A. Steinberg, BA, MA, JD 0 Votes
MES Solutions uses notoriously biased people to examine patients, to review records, and to testify in court. Although they do not blatantly lie, their analyses are slanted to favor insurance companies. The most notorious of the people is Jeffrey Edwin Middeldorf, DC, DO, MS, who claims to be rated as an expert by organizations which are not recognized by chiropractors as being legitimate, such as "American College of Chiropractic Consultants."
 14th of Jul, 2011 by   injurednurse +1 Votes
everything everyone has posted about the outright lies and deception practiced by MES doctors is sadly true. I too, had a horrible experience. The doctor did not close the exam room door while I stood there half naked in front of him and his nurse, I had to ask the doctor to please close the door. The insurance companies pay these doctors very well to tell them what they want to hear so that the injured person will not get the care and treatment they desperately need! I have 3 other doctors I have seen tell me I need 2 surgeries and work comp ins. co cut off all my lost wages and medical benefits just like that! I am now facing losing everything I own including my home. Justice needs to be served! Thank God for the laws of karma because eventually it will catch up with MES and the insurance companies, it is only a matter of time!
 22nd of Aug, 2011 by   badspine +1 Votes
Of course there is a blatant corruption scheme set involving insurance companies, doctors, "independent company reviewers" and even judges. This is an embarrassment and demoralization for the entire nation. They deny all your rights and benefits until you are totally drained psychologically and financially. The country needs to make a shift in its values from to capitalism to human beings or it will continue to go down to the drain.
another victim
 3rd of Sep, 2011 by   Retired,Disabled, Angry VET +1 Votes
I went to MES solution as they have now gone to the VA as the VA's contract pimp. The first doctor falsified my test so bad that he even lied on the history information in his reports. I kept a copy of the report and when I called MES, now VES for the veterans, they sent me out to another doctor and came across as though they were really concern about the Falsifying of his reports. The first doctor Dr. Mohabeer, said he shredded his report, but I kept a copy of the history report and there was no way refuting it. Then VES' management team sent me to another Dr. Azubuike and they had two VES employees standing there to greet me and be MY witnesses during the proceeding. They seemed legit, but just got the VA's response back on my claim and the letter is claiming it did not give me an increase on my spinal issues or back because they said the Dr. is claiming I refused to do the flexation test. Why would I refuse the test when that's why I was there for two hours in the first place. I believe VES formerly MES Solutions is covering up the fraud done by the first doctor because they were caught red handed. In fact during the test I was doing the forward flexation and had such a spasm act that I literally feel up against the wall and cabinet and the female witness and dr. helped me and asked if I was alright. They also lied on the report on some of the test and said it was negative when I let out a loud scream when the doctor tried to stretch my leg upward when lying on the table...The Va is reporting I was fine. By the way, I have been recording every conversation with their executive liaisons and they were calling the VA stupid, and told me they terminated the first doctor and was really piling on the syrup! I also recorded the Comp and Pen with my voice activated recorder! Anyone going to MES or VES better take witnesses with recording devices because they will lie! I am going to appeal and am taking the first doctor and depending on the results of the second doctor will take them to the medical board in Austin Texas. I fully intend to expose VES, MES Solutions for who they are! They have a website that they are for the veterans and disabled veterans is full of BS! They are conducting criminal activity for the VA to screw the vets and disabled VETS! Pass the word around!
 3rd of Sep, 2011 by   Retired,Disabled, Angry VET +1 Votes
Mr. Orr, You talk tough, but I as a former Investigator have tapes of ALL conversations with MES solutions and VES and I FULLY intend to take it to the MEDICAL BOARD OF AUSTIN and working on getting some news media and once I get my current report back from the VA and if in fact the second Dr. has lied and Falsified his report, they will be in BIG TROUBLE...you see, I recorded the Comp and Pension exam...surprise surprise. Don't come across trying to threaten any one on this website...MES SOLUTIONS DOCTORS DO LIE! I HAVE THE EVIDENCE! I retired as the Chief of Investigations out of CID. So stop getting on this website before I take you to the Law Board and report YOU! GOT IT!
These individuals have the right to make a complaint and you as a Company Employee have NO RIGHT to come on here and bully people with your threats. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CALL ME TO COURT WHEN YOU TAKE THAT GENTLEMEN YOU ARE THREATENING TO COURT AND LET"S HAVE A JURY TRAIL AND LET ME BRING MY EVIDENCE!
We all know the system is corrupt, Dallas Family Court is a Joke for Fathers in Texas...But guess what, I took my ex to court and she was caught lying, because I recorded all incoming calls and she was beat! Not by my sorry lawyer, but by me doing the hard work and basically putting my hand up her butt and working her mouth for her in front of the judge. The dirtbag attorney for my ex ran like a scalded dog! She owes me $7, 000.00 approx.
I just watched two of my friends being screwed over by attorneys and the system for gold digging exs that can't get the second husband to pay so they go after the good paying ex to fund her for her upgrade!
I don't know who you are, but you come across as a jerk, bully and I don't appreciate you trying to get on a website for complaints and try to threaten someone with taking them to court.
You have alot of witnesses on here that if you continue to get on and make threats using your companies name and title will file on YOU at the board for you using your position as a attorney to bully, and strong arm people on your companies behalf. MES SOLUTIONS DOCTORS DO LIE! I have a copy of the history report and he flat out lied and falsified...DID I TELL YOU HE FALSIFIED ALMOST EVERYONE OF THE TEST! I DIDN"T TAKE NOT A SINGLE PIECE OF CLOTHES OFF AND HE CLAIMS MY SPINE IS STRAIGHT AND NORMAL AND MY LEGS LOOK NORMAL. He said that I was never hospitalized in my military career for the injuries. HE GOT CAUGHT! My state reps have copies and have also contacted the VA. I'm waiting for the VA to send me the last results and I will start taking action...by the way I will post on EVERY DOCTOR REFERRAL WEBSITE TO STAY AWAY FROM THESE DOCTORS! I will tell you now that if you come on any referral website with the idle threats you have post on the gentleman above, then I will report you to the Law Board, like my sorry lawyer that took the money and ripped off another guy I know as well.

America's Top Jobs in 2012