Meritage Management

Meritage Management
542 East 100 South
Salt Lake City, Utah
Phone: 877 819 1598
I used Meritage Management in the 90s and early 2000s to manage my employers holdings in Utah, and Im convinced they sold my email address to a company who now send me spam info on magazine subscriptions, golf, travel, and properties.
I know it was Meritage Management because I use specific email addresses for each of companies I deal with. Im so annoyed that Im getting spam that I stopped the forwards from the email I used with Meritage to my default email address.

I really have no other complaints with them, they were a reliable and professional group when I used them.
Complaint comments Comments (19) Complaint country United States Complaint category Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful?

10th of Jan, 2012 by    +1 Votes
Meritage is one of the few reliable companies in the property management sector in Utah - My company has used Meritage Management to oversee the properties we hold.
 18th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Meritage Management were probably the best property management company in Utah until Dave Addison retired in 09 - His dedication and reliability was something of legend.
 20th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Where are they located?
 21st of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
There is no such company by the name of "Meritage Management" doing business in the greater Salt Lake City area. Check with the countt offices for a busness license (none). Check with the appraisers office for the listed address. There is a 500 block but no 542 address.
 24th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Meritage sold my email addresses after I enquired about their services for my son's wedding.
 26th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
How would Meritage Management survive in this economy unless they got bailout money.
 26th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Its a shame that these companies keep draining the US economy while funneling billions into offshore accounts. The financial companies that received bailout should be forced closed.
 31st of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
I agree with Concerned Citizens opinion of the financial companies getting their bailout money while honest hardworking americans lose their jobs to bad banking decisions put forth by the Obama administration. They should be kicked out of the office in November by Ron Paul!
 1st of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Have anyone ever went to any of Meritage's summer parties? I went to the one in 09 and it was lots of fun. They rented a cottage on a lake and supplied food and events. I took my kids and they enjoyed themselves alot.
 3rd of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I was at a Meritage summer party last year. It was a lot of fun and they had a clown there for the kids.
 3rd of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
They also had a vast vegetarian selection which I appreciated.
 10th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I was surprised that they had a vegetarian selection .. arent most people in Salt Lake City mormons and opposed to eating vegetables?
 12th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I think Meritage sold my email too .. but of course I cannot prove it.
 12th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I like how the author used a specific email address for each company he dealt with and was able to pinpoint who sold his email address.
 13th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Wow, that´s a really odd view of mormon dietary practices. All I intended to say though was I enjoyed my dealings with Meritage because they told me the truth, there´s not a lot of easy money in real estate these days. I´ll let you know what happens with my email address, although how would I ever know who was the offender...
 16th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes

Meritage Management - return on investment not enough
Meritage MAnagement

I´ve had dealings with Meritage Management over the last number of years, and I know times are tough, and I know this is the Great Recession we´re coming out of, capital G capital R, but honestly, for a longstanding asset management company my return on the money I´ve put in with them is still pretty darn low and I´ve got to say I am not pleased. I could get pretty much the same leaving my money in the bank!
 21st of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Is it true that mormons wear special underwear?
 21st of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I heard that somewhere.
 12th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Meritage Management - Torrenza Dev. and Sierra Club
British Columbia

We have again been contacted by a company wishing to purchase our Torrenza timeshare in Mazatlan on behalf of a corporate buyer who is unnamed. The company contacting us is Maritage Management in Salt Lake City but we assume this is a scam the same as all the Sierra proposals and others we have received. This development was never actually constructed so I don't know what they think they are buying. Beware.

Contact Us