Merchandise Processing Center

Posted:

They are scamming people

4.9
Merchandise Processing Center
Merchandise Processing Center is scamming people. They call people and tell that there is a big winning and if a man wants to get it, $20 processing fee should be paid during 24 hours. The most of people think that $20 is not a big risk and hope to get check. But some people spend their last $20 to get the check that doesn’t exist.

Complaint comments Comments (17) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
More Merchandise Processing Center Complaints & Reviews
Merchandise Processing Center - Scam, don’t send money

Comments

1st of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
I just got a letter return to my mom that they shut down merchandise processing center pobox 40374 3504 ad utrecht
The Netherlands.At lest someone is doing something about people that are scamming older people.
 4th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
I guess they didn't shut down the Merchandise processing center. I just received one of those letters today 10-4-14 . They r still in business. Someone plz get these people !! $20.00 from 1 million people is alot of money.
 10th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
I too have just received a letter from them. I am glad I did my homework. There are to many scammers out there!
 9th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
I also received a letter stating that I am getting a 2015 BMW Worth 65, 485.00 Or I can
receive Cash $65, 485.00. Will I was impressed, The letter look legit and all but something still didn't seem right.. So got on the internet and looked them up. Sure enough found you guys am glad I did, saved me 20 bucks..
 13th of Feb, 2015 by    -1 Votes
It is a huge scam! I read the entire letter front to back. If you pay close attention to the writing, you will find a lot of errors in the wording. The fact that the only way to contact someone is by sending them money and a signature is a red flag as well. I had also talked to a BMW dealership and they have no knowledge of ANY such giveaway. To top it off, a 2015 BMW 550i XDrive Sedan is worth over $67, 000.00 dollars! NOT $65, 485.00.
 19th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
I received a letter form the Merchandise Processing Center 2/19/15 stating I won a BMW prized at over $65, 000, I just need to send them $20 for delivery.
 26th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
Report these to US. postal services to stop the mail scams.
 20th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
They are still in business, I received THR letter today 3/20/2015. All I have to do is send $20.00 and sign the issuance/claim and the 2015 550i XDrive BMW OR&65, 485, .00 will be sent to my address. I think I will send them $100.00 in play money. Grin
 16th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
4/15/15 i recieved a letter saying i be owner of an Audi 2015 Audi A6 Sedan everything be paid except a $20 delivery fee omg will this ever stop ( u know what they say if it be to good to be true, well it probly not be) donnaward333@gmail.com
 23rd of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
I just received a letter today for the Audi A6, and to submit the $20.. for the cash payment of $65, 485.00 or the car. Too good to be true. the back of the letter states this is not a sweepstakes, but works thru a 3rd party.. Well why would I get this amazing offer if it wasn't a sweepstakes.. I have not subscribed to anything either in the last 3 yrs to receive this... Way too obvious its a scam..
 23rd of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes

Merchandise Processing Center - telling me i can wim i can win a mew car
merchandise processing center
po box 40374
ad utrecht
Netherlands

I van win a new car take the money what is65, 485 dollars sound like a scam
 24th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
This is a SCAM, see the BBB website: https://www.bbbhelp.com/2014/09/09/bmw-issuance-form-4081pdn-looks-official-20-f...
 25th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
Just received a letter today they are still at it!
 26th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
A couple of days ago I received a similar letter mailed to my home address, stating; "2016 ISSUED>ISSUANCE FORM 2578PDN". "BOUND FOR DELIVERY" (To my home) is a "2016 BMW 550i XDrive" The BMW logo was on the letter also, and further stated; "Dear (my name), Delivered herein is your actual owner presentation"... Bla Bla Bla...Basically, all I gotta do is enclose the acquisition fee of $20 (cash, check or my credit card) to "PDN", sign the Entitlement Form and enclose in the supplied return envelope with the following address: Processing Department PO Box 203 3720 AE Bilthoven The Netherlands. WOWZA!! $20 for a new BMW, or if I prefer, its cash equivalent of $68, 485.00. What a bunch of B.S. **SCAM**
This SCAMMER is SCUM. DO NOT REPLY - DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR $$...
 26th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
Today I Got a letter from them too, it is the same form pjake has, the name of the scammer is John D.Merganthaleur and he claimed that he is Payor administrator. A bunch of retards trying to scam us. Beware of this scam

27th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
Hey Chreeztyn, the partial pic of your documents match mine, which I shredded and tossed out. Thanks for your pic, hopefully it will save others from giving SCUMMY John D.Merganthaleur their $20!
 28th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
Yeah glad I research cause I was skeptical but willing to take a shot. I can save this 20 for da slot machine in that case. Lol. But this letter def look legit ..thankful to all you who have reported this scam. So I'll do my part as well. And attach my BMW letter ...stop all scammed pls...had my hopes up...lmao...

Contact Us