Merchandise Processing Center

They are scamming people

Merchandise Processing Center
Merchandise Processing Center is scamming people. They call people and tell that there is a big winning and if a man wants to get it, $20 processing fee should be paid during 24 hours. The most of people think that $20 is not a big risk and hope to get check. But some people spend their last $20 to get the check that doesn’t exist.
Complaint comments Comments (12) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful?
More Merchandise Processing Center Complaints & Reviews
Merchandise Processing Center - Scam, don’t send money

1st of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
I just got a letter return to my mom that they shut down merchandise processing center pobox 40374 3504 ad utrecht
The Netherlands.At lest someone is doing something about people that are scamming older people.
 4th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
I guess they didn't shut down the Merchandise processing center. I just received one of those letters today 10-4-14 . They r still in business. Someone plz get these people !! $20.00 from 1 million people is alot of money.
 10th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
I too have just received a letter from them. I am glad I did my homework. There are to many scammers out there!
 9th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
I also received a letter stating that I am getting a 2015 BMW Worth 65, 485.00 Or I can
receive Cash $65, 485.00. Will I was impressed, The letter look legit and all but something still didn't seem right.. So got on the internet and looked them up. Sure enough found you guys am glad I did, saved me 20 bucks..
 13th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
It is a huge scam! I read the entire letter front to back. If you pay close attention to the writing, you will find a lot of errors in the wording. The fact that the only way to contact someone is by sending them money and a signature is a red flag as well. I had also talked to a BMW dealership and they have no knowledge of ANY such giveaway. To top it off, a 2015 BMW 550i XDrive Sedan is worth over $67, 000.00 dollars! NOT $65, 485.00.
 19th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
I received a letter form the Merchandise Processing Center 2/19/15 stating I won a BMW prized at over $65, 000, I just need to send them $20 for delivery.
 26th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
Report these to US. postal services to stop the mail scams.
 20th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
They are still in business, I received THR letter today 3/20/2015. All I have to do is send $20.00 and sign the issuance/claim and the 2015 550i XDrive BMW OR&65, 485, .00 will be sent to my address. I think I will send them $100.00 in play money. Grin
 16th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
4/15/15 i recieved a letter saying i be owner of an Audi 2015 Audi A6 Sedan everything be paid except a $20 delivery fee omg will this ever stop ( u know what they say if it be to good to be true, well it probly not be) donnaward333@gmail.com
 23rd of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
I just received a letter today for the Audi A6, and to submit the $20.. for the cash payment of $65, 485.00 or the car. Too good to be true. the back of the letter states this is not a sweepstakes, but works thru a 3rd party.. Well why would I get this amazing offer if it wasn't a sweepstakes.. I have not subscribed to anything either in the last 3 yrs to receive this... Way too obvious its a scam..
 23rd of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes

Merchandise Processing Center - telling me i can wim i can win a mew car
merchandise processing center
po box 40374
ad utrecht

I van win a new car take the money what is65, 485 dollars sound like a scam
 24th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
This is a SCAM, see the BBB website: https://www.bbbhelp.com/2014/09/09/bmw-issuance-form-4081pdn-looks-official-20-f...

Contact Us