logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Dr. Ptak
fat grafting and fat transfer
2. (15 mins ago)
Luminique and Bellaplex
Cancellation
3. (35 mins ago)
PIA
LETTER OF COMPLAINT AGAINST PIA STAFF'S MISBEHAVIOUR/HARASSMENT & VALUABLE ITEMS FALSELY AND FORCIBLY CONFISTICATED
4. (1 hr 41 mins ago)

Merchandise Processing Center

Posted: 2012-11-02 by    M0rpheus

They are scamming people

Merchandise Processing Center
Merchandise Processing Center is scamming people. They call people and tell that there is a big winning and if a man wants to get it, $20 processing fee should be paid during 24 hours. The most of people think that $20 is not a big risk and hope to get check. But some people spend their last $20 to get the check that doesn’t exist.
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Merchandise Processing Center complaints
Merchandise Processing Center - Scam, don’t send money

Comments

1st of Aug, 2014 by   Menno Riggleman 0 Votes
I just got a letter return to my mom that they shut down merchandise processing center pobox 40374 3504 ad utrecht
The Netherlands.At lest someone is doing something about people that are scamming older people.
 4th of Oct, 2014 by   Julie H . 0 Votes
I guess they didn't shut down the Merchandise processing center. I just received one of those letters today 10-4-14 . They r still in business. Someone plz get these people !! $20.00 from 1 million people is alot of money.
 10th of Nov, 2014 by   Bonita s 0 Votes
I too have just received a letter from them. I am glad I did my homework. There are to many scammers out there!
 9th of Feb, 2015 by   Frank Lepore 0 Votes
I also received a letter stating that I am getting a 2015 BMW Worth 65, 485.00 Or I can
receive Cash $65, 485.00. Will I was impressed, The letter look legit and all but something still didn't seem right.. So got on the internet and looked them up. Sure enough found you guys am glad I did, saved me 20 bucks..
 13th of Feb, 2015 by   Kdz26 0 Votes
It is a huge scam! I read the entire letter front to back. If you pay close attention to the writing, you will find a lot of errors in the wording. The fact that the only way to contact someone is by sending them money and a signature is a red flag as well. I had also talked to a BMW dealership and they have no knowledge of ANY such giveaway. To top it off, a 2015 BMW 550i XDrive Sedan is worth over $67, 000.00 dollars! NOT $65, 485.00.
 19th of Feb, 2015 by   Cortney T 0 Votes
I received a letter form the Merchandise Processing Center 2/19/15 stating I won a BMW prized at over $65, 000, I just need to send them $20 for delivery.
 26th of Feb, 2015 by   madora 0 Votes
Report these to US. postal services to stop the mail scams.

Medical Identity Robbers