logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Booking.com
never give your credit card details to booking.com
2. (0 mins ago)
be2
Legal action threatened
5. (16 mins ago)
Excelsior College CPNE
CPNE failure is rediculously easy.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

MeOnYou.com, Sacramento, California Complaints & Reviews - Scam and fraud!

MeOnYou.com Contacts & Informations

MeOnYou.com

Posted:    Valerie

Scam and fraud!

MeOnYou.com
980 Ninth Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, California
www.MeOnYou.com
After responding to the invite and receiving some gorgeous profile interests from the Meonyou adult site, I paid my fees to communicate with some of the girls who wanted action. It didn't take long to realize that these sights where fake. One girl's profile posted her e-mail address... victoria kofar at vickyko1@yahoo.com and she was from ireland stationed in Nigeria. after talking for two days before Christmas she asked me to borrow $1,100 to get home to her sick mom for the holidays. She called from Nigeria once we exchanged numbers and I declined. I knew a friend who was a victim of a scam from nigeria. So I began to question every profile on the site.

After sending a message to each profile requesting them to repeat a few words that i typed in there responses. only one or two really did exactly that. the rest were either repeated statements or prompted one line messages.

I hope that the site burns in a fire; but I feel bad for the real girls that post nude pictures of themselves on the site which may use those same photos to rip off others.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Mar, 2008 by   Iammrromantic 0 Votes
She used a similar technique to try and get $1400. you will find her advertising on Adult Friend Finder.

Here are a couple of known email addresses:
victoria kofar at vickyko1@yahoo.com
"Victoria Kofar"

Brian
 1st of Jul, 2008 by   mark 0 Votes
It doesn't take long to realize these scams. It's all geared to get your dinero. The very moment you sign up for the premium program, you're assaulted with scammers.

There are plenty of horny chicks out there...who needs to pay to be an idiot. That's not aimed at you Brian or the other dude...just a personal observation.

Talon
 15th of Sep, 2008 by   SATAN 0 Votes
As soon as I paid my$ 49.95...The messages abruptly came to a hault! I'm still there, for a last leg of hope. Needless to say, I reported the last e-mail as a spam/scam. Where are all the real ladies?!!! This is bullshit!!!
 26th of Sep, 2008 by   SATAN 0 Votes
by the way, even paying customer profiles are used by these scammers to look legit.thus, not letting them communicate.here's the clue: profile names change, weekly. yet, pictures are the same.also, when, you ask something in question form, the answers never make any sense.EXAMPLE:(q)when can i meet you?(a)yeah, i like to ride horses.
I'm on to you motherfuckers!You had the odassity to charge me$49.95!Then, waste my time, messing with my head!
PS, Thanks a lot, for the virus, Julies-love or is it another sceen name today?Nikki186?
FUCK IT.I cancelled my account, anyway, fuckers!And I now, have a different credit card # HAH!HAH!HAH!FUCK YOU!
 21st of Sep, 2009 by   amp0709 0 Votes
I posted profile and got suspicious of the site. So I created another fake profile and guess what ?
Both profiles were getting almost identical messages from women. That alone told me it was fake site.
Then on my real prilfe, I mention it is a scam site and even include my real email address.
Gues what ? I never got any woman to send me emails and it shows very clear on my profile.
I can't believe any guy would pay membership fee. You must be a real idiot.
Hey, I'll sell you land in Florida. (It will be under water)

ha !
 19th of Oct, 2010 by   mrconnecticut 0 Votes
I don't know what 2 think, I got a message from a girl who originally sent me a facebook friend request. She won't even tell me what town she lives in, or if she lives in CT at all. should I get the fuck out while I can and delete her from my facebook friends, please email joelvoos10@gmail.com with any advice

How to Deal with Penalty Charge Notices