logo

Relo Montreal
Kept full deposit unreasonably
3. (24 mins ago)
gosignups.com
Staff accuses customers in cheating
4. (26 mins ago)
Billing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Memitol Brain Cell Rejuvenator, Manteno, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - False advertisement

Memitol Brain Cell Rejuvenator Contacts & Informations

Memitol Brain Cell Rejuvenator

Posted:    Patricia M Randall

False advertisement

BioMolecular Solutions
655 Mulberry Road
Manteno, Illinois
Phone: 1-800-482-5258
BioMolecular sent me a brochure stating Memitol a new break through, it would restore your memory power to people of all ages from 50 to 90 andit was written up by Harvard Medical School, the Memory Research Center at UCLA, The Reader's Digest and The U.S.Govt. Natl. Institute of Health. I called Reader's Digest was told after they did research on all their files and web site and could not find any thing where they had written anything on this subject, including Memitol. I also went to Customer Service Advocate, 1877-256-7541 to see if they could give me any one of these mentioned above, and www.memory.ucla.edu and in Search Memitol and I found all sorts of things not on Memitol but on BioMolecular Solutions, Bad Company. I do my research after My Mother had her money taken out of her bank accout on one of these companies, she was in her nineties at the time, the bank couldn't find the co. they was out of the U.S. but I did get her money back not once but twice and I had to close her account and open another one. I had to make sure my Mom did not answer the phone any more, you would not believe what these people are are able to do. any way with all the complaints that have been filed with UCLA that I read, the brochure I received is going into the trash and any thing else I receive. People be aware of the scams that are ging around there are so many. To bad they couldn't be prosecuted.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Feb, 2012 by   Cducharme 0 Votes
Memitol when used as directed can improve a person's memory, concentration and help stabilize mood. The nutrizyme is sold with a verbatim statement clearly stating the terms of the trial (called sales floor 4 times to verifiy that) and the autoship. She didn't agree to the autoship on Memitol and they didn't set her up on that, she did say yes or ok to Nutrizyme and it's auto/trial terms. That is telephone sales, it's a shame she had misunderstood (as a salesman myself I clearly state MULTIPLE times the details of any auto ship to anyone over the age of 70 as a general rule. I like happy customers who continue a product because it helps them, not because they don't know how to stop/control it.) Overall, I'm sorry about that particular situation you were in, perhaps better explanation of trial terms would have been the only preventor of your bad experience with Bio Molecular.

Beware of Alarm Company Scam!

Latest Groups