logo

Global Tel Link
I work at Global Tel Link
3. (24 mins ago)
The Wig Gallery at Greece Ridge Mall
Swindled, cheated, lied to, mislead
4. (24 mins ago)
Consoles4less - - Xbox360
Not recieved
5. (25 mins ago)
CoolHandle Professional Web Hosting
illegal billing on credit card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, London Complaints & Reviews - Job Offer

MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM Contacts & Informations

MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

Posted:    Philp

Job Offer

MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
United Kingdom
I Have reeived a job opportunity intimation from MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

Their offer goes like this:All selected expertise are required to attend one month orientation training in MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LIVERPOOL, UNITED KINGDOM, to meet up with our standard of services, before resuming your main job in MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM. And your monthly salary counts as soon as you report to MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM according to the position given to you.

Competitive salary.

Accommodation: Single status, family status, single visa and family visa work permit UK.

Company car (where applicable)

Official private car with a driver for executive post and managerial post.

Free flight ticket to United Kingdom.

Market-leading business.

Family-owned company with family values.

Company personal pension and life assurance scheme.

Continual professional development.

Sponsored training and professional membership

25days annual leave one extra day after every three years`

service (up to maximum of 5 extra days)

Childcare voucher scheme.

Recognition of long-service with stunning awards.

Pay care medical cash benefit scheme

Medical insurance - Bupa (where applicable)

If you are interested to work with our team kindly give us

your information by filling the below and send along with your latest CV resume to hrd@melia-whitehousehotels.com.

Mr. Michael Dutton

ADDRESS: Regents Park, Albany Street, NW1 3UP London,

UK

Phone. + 447045783307.

Regards

Saji
philipsvarghes18@yahoo.com
Comments United Kingdom Job & Career
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Apr, 2009 by   frances 0 Votes
i also receive the same email, is it true??
 25th of Apr, 2009 by   naveed 0 Votes

Competitive salary.

Company car (where applicable)

Official private car with a driver for executive post and managerial post.

Free flight ticket to United Kingdom.

Market-leading business.

Family-owned company with family values.

Company personal pension and life assurance scheme.

Continual professional development.

Sponsored training and professional membership

25days annual leave one extra day after every three years`

service (up to maximum of 5 extra days)

Childcare voucher scheme.

Recognition of long-service with stunning awards.

Pay care medical cash benefit scheme

Medical insurance - Bupa (where applicable)

If you are interested to work with our team kindly give us

your information by filling the below and send along with your latest CV resume to recruitments@meliawhitehouseuk.com

Mr. Michael Dutton

+44 (0) 70319419882

regard

Naveed

sagitarious_me1984@yahoo.com
 26th of Apr, 2009 by   satish +1 Votes
i, ve also received the same please let me know about its authinticity...thanks
 9th of Jun, 2009 by   tochi 0 Votes
In addition I have been told to contact one Wings Travel Agency United Kingdom and inturn Some Mr Philip Mark from Wings Travel has written asking for 1150 GBP as total fees which includes refundable 500 GBP.

I guess we need to get a acknowledgment from the management of Melia Hotels whether this is true?

rgds
tochi
 13th of Jun, 2009 by    Riyaz 0 Votes
I Have reeived a Appointment letter from MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

regard

Syed Mohamed Senithurai Riyaz

riyaz_ramya@yahoo.com
Seenideenu@gmail.com

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR APPOINTMENT to work with us in MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS………….. www.melia-whitehouseuk.com

Dear syed mohamed senithurai riyaz,

The management of MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON UK wishes to inform you that your CV/RESUME has been properly examined by our highly esteemed professionals who handled the screening process, and they were able to access your credibility and potential.

Based on this fact, the management of MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON UK has decided to forward to you this official appointment letter/contract documents regarding the success of your application, which we have confirmed as perfect for the post of Maintenance shift leader/general technician in MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON UK

MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON UK is your main job location after your one month training program in Liverpool(MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS), United Kingdom and you are expected to resume your training program on 30th April 2009.we are not conducting any telephone interview due to your one month training program at Liverpool(MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS)

Kindly inform us if you cannot resume your training by the mentioned

date above to enable us extend your joining date.

The attached contract appointment letter is valid for only two years

In the attached file, you will see the official soft copy of you

appointment letter. The letter will give you all the details and

benefits of the offer, and also it will give you the information for

obtaining your work permit/Visa to the UK .

You are advised to have a comprehensive look at it. If the terms are acceptable by you, print the documents, sign on the space provided for you, scan the document, and send a copy to our E-mail: meliahotel_recruitment@yahoo.co.uk

Congratulations on your appointment.

Best Regards

FAX: + 44 (0) 70 4578 1001

E-mail: meliahotel_recruitment@yahoo.co.uk
 13th of Jun, 2009 by   Mohammed Jameel 0 Votes
Good Morning

I Mohammed Jameel resident of Hyderabad, India Received email as it is in the above. I want to know it is genuine or fraud please inform me on the email : gulshan_jameel@yahoo.co.in.

I am pasting email which I received as it is for convineice.

melia hotel and resorts london, united kingdom

(www. www.meliawhitehousehotels.com)

Dear Applicant,

We found your e mail contact address via our human resources agent (www.Timesjob.com) and we the management of MELIA HOTEL AND RESORTS LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM needs all the experienced and qualified candidates to fill up the positions in MELIA HOTEL AND RESORTS LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

All selected expertise are required to attend one month orientation training in MELIA HOTEL AND RESORTS LIVERPOOL, UNITED KINGDOM, to meet up with our standard of services, before resuming your main job in MELIA HOTEL AND RESORTS LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM. And your monthly salary counts as soon as you report to MELIA HOTEL AND RESORTS LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM according to the position given to you.

· Competitive salary.

· Accommodation: Single status, family status, single visa and family visa work permit UK

· Company car (where applicable)

· Official private car with a driver for executive post and managerial post.

· Free flight ticket to United Kingdom .

· Market-leading business.

· Family-owned company with family values.

· Company personal pension and life assurance scheme.

· Continual professional development.

· Sponsored training and professional membership.

· 25days annual leave one extra day after every three years` service (up to maximum of 5 extra days)

· Childcare voucher scheme.

· Recognition of long-service with stunning awards.

· Pay care medical cash benefit scheme.

· Medical insurance - Bupa (where applicable)

If you are interested to work with our team kindly give us your information by filling the below and send along with your latest CV resume to hr-meliahotels@live.co.uk

First Name:

Starting from-------date:

Current monthly salary:

Expected Monthly salary:

Date:

In submitting the above information, I hereby confirm that, every information stated above are all true and legal and I understand that false information will lead to termination of my application.

All requested details above should be forwarded to us as soon as possible for fast processing of your application, because you only have less than three months to start your job in MELIA HOTEL AND RESORTS LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, if you are selected.

Best Regards.

Mr. Michael Dutton(Human resources manager)

ADDRESS: Regents Park, Albany Street, NW1 3UP

London, UK

Phone. +447024043538

Web site: www.meliawhitehousehotels.com

Email:hr-meliahotels@live.co.uk
 14th of Jun, 2009 by   Bench Reyes 0 Votes
I do received the same job offer as what you all have mentioned and just FYI they have the same format with the "job offer letter" I have received 2 months ago from Virgin Atlantic Airways...Guys it's FRAUD!..Please don't fall for this coz I believe any company won't hire any staff especially from other countires without conducting any interview (even through phone)..

Thanks,
Bench Reyes
 21st of Jun, 2009 by   ABHISHEK BANERJEE 0 Votes
Respected Sir/Mam,
I am Abhishek Banerjee, I left the job from ISTA hotel in Bangalore.I am going to join in Westin hotel in Hydrabad as a Bartender.

I am very thanks to you that you send me a mail.I want to join in you company.

So I am sending my C.V.pls.check it.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanking you.

Your's faithfully,
Abhishek Banerjee
 6th of Jul, 2009 by   PATHAN 0 Votes
Friends this is true, i also got the same mail and contract cum offer letter from Michael Dutton and its as:

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR APPOINTMENT to work with us in MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS.. www.meliawhitehousehotels.com

Dear NOMANKHAN PATHAN,

Based on this fact, the management of MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON UK has decided to forward to you this official appointment letter/contract documents regarding the success of your application, which we have confirmed as perfect for the post of FRONT OFFICE manager in MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON UK

MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON UK is your main job location after your one month training program in Liverpool(MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS), United Kingdom and you are expected to resume your training program on 31st July 2009.we are not conducting any telephone interview due to your one month training program at Liverpool(MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS)

Kindly inform us if you cannot resume your training by the mentioned date above to enable us extend your joining date.

The attached contract appointment letter is valid for only two years and can be renewed after the expiration; the management of MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON UK may also decide to retain you as a permanent staff.

In the attached file, you will see the official soft copy of your appointment letter. The letter will give you all the details and benefits of the offer, and also it will give you the information for obtaining your work permit/Visa to the UK.

You are advised to have a comprehensive look at it. If the terms are acceptable by you, print the documents, sign on the space provided for you, scan the document, and send a copy to our E-mail: hrd@melia-whitehousehotels.com

Congratulations on your appointment.

Best Regards

FAX: + 44 (0) 70 4578 1001

E-mail: hrd@melia-whitehousehotels.com

AND ALSO OFFER CUM CONTRACT LETTER AS:-
 5th of Dec, 2009 by   Vishal Singh Warma 0 Votes
Congratulations on your appointment with melia hotels London

DEAR VISHAL WARMA,

Based on this fact, the management of MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON UK has decided to forward to you this official appointment letter/contract documents regarding the success of your application, which we have confirmed as perfect for the post of SALES ASSISTANT MANAGER in MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON UK.

MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS LONDON UK is your main job location after your one month training program in LIVERPOOL (MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS), United Kingdom and you are expected to resume your training program on 9th January 2010.we are not conducting any telephone interview due to your one month training program at LIVERPOOL (MELIA HOTELS & RESORTS)

Kindly inform us if you cannot resume your training by the mentioned
date above to enable us extend your joining date.

The attached contract appointment letter is valid for only two years

In the attached file, you will see the official soft copy of your
appointment letter. The letter will give you all the details and
benefits of the offer, and also it will give you the information for
obtaining your work permit/Visa to the UK.

You are advised to have a comprehensive look at it. If the terms are
acceptable by you, print the documents, sign on the space provided for
you, scan the document, and send a copy to our E-mail hr@meliaswhitehouse.co.uk

Congratulations on your appointment

Mr. Nelson Walter

(Human resources manager)

ADDRESS: North London Business Park (NLBP)

Oakleigh Road South London

N11 1NP

Tel: +44 702 409 9899

Fax: +44 704 889 34343

Web site: www.meliaswhitehouse.co.uk

E mail: hr@meliaswhitehouse.co.uk

meliahotlerecruitement@yahoo.co.uk
 27th of Dec, 2009 by   thezz 0 Votes
Many email scam spreding the web my brother in Dubai also receive same...attention management of melia hotels please pay attention to this notice if this all are genuine... kindly informed me for all information regarding this email at thezz_tolentino@yahoo.com for our security purposes. Thanks.

best regards,
thezz
 8th of Jan, 2010 by   sureshgeorge 0 Votes
I also received the same type of appointment letter. I did comparison with original melia website and the duplicate one following are my reslt. The appointment order is fraud don't believe those things

Original Melia whitehouse website address is www.melia-whitehouse.com/

and the contact address for them is

Tel: 44 (0) 20 7391 3000 - Fax: 44 (0) 20 7388 0091

email id is

melia.white.house@solmelia.com

In the given site www.meliawhitehouse.co.uk booking provision is not working they copied all the photos from the original website. So the hyperlik in each category also not working. Please be aware about this.

Contact me at mail2georgesuresh@gmail.com and +91 97918 27248

bye
 10th of Jan, 2010 by   jaqduque 0 Votes
To Everyone,

This is June from Dubai, I hope this information brings piece of mind to everyone. All the emails from Melia Hotels that you received are fake, fraud, not genuine. I made the deepest investigation an individual can do and found out that this email that WE are receiving or received is FAKE! I am in constant communication to one of the officers in UK Embassy here in Dubai and confirmed to me that the Melia Hotels and Resort emails regarding job opportunities are FAKE. Look guys, a common yet effective piece of advise to all regarding FRAUD, "IF IT SOUNDS REAL GOOD OR LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, then 99.9%, it's a FRAUD" the .1% falls to GOOD though. MELIA HOTELS AND RESORT in UK is Authentic and does exist however, they are not offering this one in a million packages to anyone. Most of us wanted the taste of West but we have to understand that we have to take the most difficult path and endure the hardships before achieving our goals.

For any positive or negative comments and questions, you may email me on june@livedubai.co.uk or jaqduque@yahoo.com I would appreciate your comments.

10th of Jan, 2010 by   jaqduque 0 Votes
To Everyone,

This is June from Dubai, I hope this information brings PEACE of mind to everyone. All the emails from Melia Hotels that you received are fake, fraud, not genuine. I made the deepest investigation an individual can do and found out that this email that WE are receiving or received is FAKE! I am in constant communication to one of the officers in UK Embassy here in Dubai and confirmed to me that the Melia Hotels and Resort emails regarding job opportunities are FAKE. Look guys, a common yet effective piece of advise to all regarding FRAUD, "IF IT SOUNDS REAL GOOD OR LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, then 99.9%, it's a FRAUD" the .1% falls to GOOD though. MELIA HOTELS AND RESORT in UK is Authentic and does exist however, they are not offering this one in a million packages to anyone. Most of us wanted the taste of West but we have to understand that we have to take the most difficult path and endure the hardships before achieving our goals.

19th of Jan, 2010 by   Kamrul Hasan 0 Votes
I also have received the same offer please confirme the percentage of true and fault

Thanking you
Kamrul Hasan
 19th of Jan, 2010 by   simg 0 Votes
yes this is total fraud.if u search in melia white house hotels in google, you can find out it easily..the website address itself is a fraud .they copied everything from the original website...but you canot book a room through fraud site...this is the originalwebsite
www.melia-whitehouse.com
and compare this fraud site with the original one.
www.meliaswhitehouse.co.uk
u can see that search thing is not working...people pls dnt fall for these scams.
 20th of Jan, 2010 by   safdar 0 Votes
yes, I also received this email i realy thankful this page to save my mony, life and time.

God Bless all of YOU

Safdar Ali (Dubai)
 19th of Mar, 2010 by   (-)amouma 0 Votes
guys its totally fake, fake websites with fake email adresses, i also received this email job offer 3 days ago, i just made a small research to find out its fake, plz dont fall for these scams, later they will ask you for money transfer to process the visa and bla bla bla, plz be aware of it!

thanks,
ibrahim from dubai
 29th of Mar, 2010 by   Jani Baig, Uae 0 Votes
Dear Optimist Friends,

I have been received this type of email from same company, please let me know is it true or fake ??? if its fake, very bad, no one deserves to play with our emotions...

Jani Baig, Uae