logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Hobby King
I did not recieve the product
2. (21 mins ago)
Himalayan Cat Purchase
Barbara Redalia of Tuleburg Cattery
3. (23 mins ago)
Aqua Texas Inc
This is the worst water company I have ever had the displeasure of being forced to use
4. (26 mins ago)
Reliable Credit Servers
Bogus or SCAM
5. (42 mins ago)
ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India
Money2india: read this before you use the service!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Meineke Muffler New Hyde Park NY, New Hyde Park, New York Complaints & Reviews - Poor workmanship

Meineke Muffler New Hyde Park NY Contacts & Informations

Meineke Muffler New Hyde Park NY

Posted: 2011-05-20 by    Tim Frantz

Poor workmanship

2096 Jericho Tple.
New Hyde Park, New York
Phone: 516-437-7171
Do not use this muffler shop. They repaired the exhaust on my Honda CR-V with parts fabricated by them that are not up to Honda Specifications. My check engine light came on 4 times after they did the repairs and the dealer told me that the work was completely unprofessional and was leaking at the welds. Every time I took the car back they cleared the error code from the computer and told me it shouldn't happen again. I took it to the dealer when the light came back on for the fourth time. The cost to undo their damage was estimated at $1800.00. Their defense was that the dealer was lying to me and they hadn't done any welding - despite the fact that I watched them do the repairs. Stay away from them.
Comments United States Car Service Centers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Avoid Auto Dealer Scams