logo

Asset West Property Management Ltd
Darren Potter Steals Money
3. (5 mins ago)
Madhouse-Parts.com
I have never received parts or refund.
4. (13 mins ago)
Scammers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

megger million lottery and sweepstakes, Las Vegas, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - am scam victim

megger million lottery and sweepstakes Contacts & Informations

las vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phone: 1-214-613-9634
none
I have paid out over 5000.00 on taxes and other fees and other fees and was suppose to get a car anda check for 6.5 million dollars and have not received a dime and have gotten myself in a terrible fix with my house payments and my checking account they kept telling me that the check would be delivered to my house the next day and it never got here this all has happened in the past month please help me am on the verge of losing my home and my car thank you I have all the pay pal cards and receipts where i paid out all this money
Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Apr, 2013 by   Common sense 0 Votes
Unfortunately you are the victim of a scam. I am sorry this happened to you but your money is gone for good. Any time someone tells you you are a winner and than ask for money you can be sure it's a scam.

You can report this to your state attorney general and they will investigate.
By the way putting your name address and telephone number on a public message board is really dumb. If there is a way to have it removed, you should do that.
 7th of Apr, 2013 by   Brenda* 0 Votes
You have been scammed. Report it. AND for pete's sake STOP posting your name, address, phone# and email addy on PUBLIC websites.

Money Transfer Scam