logo

www.FragranceX.com
bad service
2. (0 mins ago)
www.FragranceX.com
Failure to deliver, charged shipping fees!
3. (1 mins ago)

Posted:    Trevor

Money scam

Megahaus
megahaus.com
I did not know MegaHaus was previously known as Dirt Cheap Drives. Several months ago, I purchased a Western Digital 7200 9.1G on-line and had been negotiating with Dirt Cheap Drives at that time. They never called or e-mailed me to let me know when the hard drive would be in stock at the advertised price. I eventually purchased elsewhere.
Currently, I purchased a 10X Pioneer DVD drive 104S from MegaHaus and the unit just kept locking up my (Super7) AMD K6-2 500 MHz with Matrox G400 32 MB dual head and SoundBlaster Live! sound card. They replaced the unit with an identical Pioneer DVD 104S and it does (almost) exactly the same thing--lock up my system, cannot play music CD--default Win98 music CD player says "no music CD is in drive." They are now giving me problems by replying to e-mail EXTREMELY slowly. The unit was shipped on 05/04/00 and it is currently 05/17/00 and I still have not received a RMA# to replace with a Creative labs 8X (drive only) or received my money back if they don't have another equivalent replacement. I am tired of dealing with MegaHaus and I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I simply don't trust them--Steven Michael at tonyc01@swbell.net.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Tips for Keeping Your Online Business Safe