logo

EXACTUS INFOTECH SOLUTION PVT LTD
Fraud placement service
5. (1 hr 20 mins ago)
P C Richard & Son
‚ÄčThe mit manager Joseph Botros Jr told me it's not possible.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Possible Scam

Lotus Financial Services
Canada
Phone: 1-604-724-7520
The Address and Telephone # above is The One That They Sent Me Not My Address And Telephone #. My Father Recieved A Check For $4, 450.00 With Claims Of Another Check Coming In The Amount Of $120, 550.00. The Letter Said That He Had One The Mega Million Sweepstakes Held On June 17Th Of 2010. They Want Him To Contact Them. There Names Are David Ross And Jessica Martin. Heres The Thing They Want Him To Send Them $3, 400.00 By Western Union Or Money Gram. They State That This Amount Is A Tax On The Winnings. The Tax Agent's Name Is Doris Taylor. I No That This Is A Scam. Another Thing Is There Is A Claim # HJ 5438FG For The Other Check That Are Sending. I Want To Know If You Have Any Information About This Company And This Scam.
Comments Canada Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Dec, 2010 by   tpnurse +3 Votes
I received the same letter and check. My amount was the same with the same promise to send more. They wanted a call before I cashed the check. The claim number is the same to. This is a scam.
 19th of Dec, 2010 by   Golden24 +3 Votes
When did you get the fake check? Have you anymore information on this scam? Thanks
 24th of Dec, 2010 by   srubin +3 Votes
My daughter received the exact same check yesterday, I new this was a scam, but she didn't think so. Now she knows that she was scammed. They also told her that the rest of the money was coming today, but in order for her to get it delivered she had to send them another 1, 000 dollars. Are these people for real?
 26th of Dec, 2010 by   Retogonow +2 Votes
I received the same letter and check with all of the same information. Fortunately I believed it to be phony and decided to check on line. It pays to check things out.
 30th of Dec, 2010 by   Dont get Scammed +2 Votes
Ive received the same letter. It said the same thing the claim number was exaclly the same and the only thing different is that I got a different phone number. I looked up the address they gave me and I didn't find it. Theres no such thing as a 277 Queen Charlotte Drive Edmonton Canada!
 3rd of Jan, 2011 by   thebillyk +2 Votes
Their is nothing free in this world because their is always a catch to everything. whether it be an advertising scam or just a scam for people to steal money nothing is truly free! Dont ever believe someone is actually giving something free especially in the mail. This scam has been going on for a very long time but just remember people how in the world could you win the lottery if you never entered?
 3rd of Jan, 2011 by   Golden24 +2 Votes
Most people will see that this is a scam while there is some that wants things for free, that they are so greedy they will chance it. NOT ME. I commented on this a couple weeks ago. I knew it was a scam, I just wanted to know if anyone had any information about this scam.
 11th of Jan, 2011 by   ron71 +1 Votes
I received the same check and everything is how you described it< but when i called a foreigner answered and asked my name and said to call him back in 40 minutes, probably to come up with a really good story. ron from jonesville, mi.
 20th of Jan, 2013 by   wwoman 0 Votes
I had a person named Micheal Henderson or just Micheal, who constantly call me to get money for Mega million sweepstakes. He call my phone asking for money to pay for insurance to deliver a Mercedes 2012 and money 2.5 million dollars. He want to get a money order and later a green money dot card. He wanted money so bad. He ask to pay off your credit card so you can get money off the card. He used a check routing number and account number just to get you to get money from your account. Luckily, my relative spotted this man was a phony and no money was not given. He will still call you trying to trick you out of money. These people are desperate and will do anything just to get your money. Be careful!
 20th of Jan, 2013 by   Reply Team 0 Votes
Hello

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you recieved to the surveillance unit on:

surveillance.teamunit@gmail.com

so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
on how your winnings can be Collected.
You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification

Congratulations