logo

UVOCORP
scammer
2. (10 mins ago)
PLDT / PHONE+DSL INSTALLATION
Failed to install on promised date
3. (27 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-02-24 by    Jenny Melton

Mail order is a scam

Medco Pharmacy
Phone: 877-842-6048
In an attempt to save money, I recently transferred two prescriptions to mail order through Medco. The website told me that mail order is for a 90-day supply, so I was quite peeved when I received them today and it was only a one month supply. Thinking it was just a mistake, I remained calm at first and called customer service. When the agent told me that it was because my doctor had only approved a one month supply, (which at the Target pharmacy, I have 5 months left on both prescriptions) I asked why I was told that the order was approved. She said, "Well, your doctor did approve it, but he only approved it for one month." I didn't even know that mail order for prescriptions was even an option for a one month supply, and if I had known, why the hell would I want to pay more than double what I normally pay for the same amount of pills?! I should have been given the option of whether I wanted to still fill my order knowing I was being charged for a 3 month supply and only getting one month worth of pills. My motive for switching in the first place was to SAVE money, not to double the cost! The agent pretty much told me I had to deal with it because it wasn't a mistake on the pharmacy's part. However, if I placed an order for a 3 month supply and then was only approved for a one month supply, should I not have been informed that what I ordered was NOT what I was going to get? It sure seems to me that it is the pharmacy's fault for telling me that the order had been approved. Not approved with exceptions. Not approved, but... I was told it was APPROVED, period. The agent was fairly nice about it and tried to deal with me the best she could, but I was (am) extremely pissed off, because this is a scam! DON'T GIVE MEDCO YOUR BUSINESS CAUSE THEY'LL JUST RIP YOU OFF!
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Penny Auction Scams