Meaningful Beauty

41550 ECLECTIC ST, STE#200
PALM DESERT, CO 92260, California
Phone: 760-773-9022
meaningfulbeauty.com
Ordered the trail offer and 30 days later started getting charges in the amount of $154.29 on my debit card.
Notified the bank and disputed the charges. Called the Merchant and requested a refund. Merchant refused to refund the money until the product (which hadn't yet been shipped) was returned. Merchant stated they could not stop the shipment.

I cancelled by debit card to avoid further charges and I failed a complaint with the California Attorney General for deceptive trade practices and fraudulent billing practices. I recommend everyone else do the same.

Below is a link for you to do so online and the Business Information to include in your complaint.

GUTHY-RENKER, LLC.
41550 ECLECTIC ST, STE#200
PALM DESERT, CA 92260
(760) 773-9022
www.guthy-renker.com
Complaint comments Comments (8) Complaint country United States Complaint category Cosmetics

Comments

20th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I ORDERED MEANINGFUL BEAUTY FROM AN INFOMERCIAL ON TV.
I WAS NOT TOLD THAT THIS WAS A REOCCURRING MEMBERSHIP. RECIEVED SECOND PACKAGE, IMAGINE MY SHOCK, WHY ARE THEY SENDING THIS AGAIN, I CALLED THEM THATS WHEN THEY DISCLOSED THAT THIS WAS A MEMBERSHIP NOT A ONE TIME PURCHASE. SO I WENT AND MAILED THE PACKAGE BACK. DELIVERY CONFIRMATION SAY IT WAS DELIVERED . I AM THINKING AT THIS POINT THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER. I HAVE A VERY BUSY LIFE I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SIT AROUND AND MAKE PHONE CALLS TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THEY MADE A MISTAKE. WELL GUESS WHAT THEY LOST THE PACKAGE AND ARE TELLING ME THEY DIDN'T RECIEVE IT. WOW BASICALLY IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS WITH BILLING OR ERRORS ON THEIR PART THE MAKE YOU JUMP THROUGH HOOPS TO CORRECT IT. WHICH IS BS .
THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT THEY LAST 3 MONTHS UNAUTHORIZED STILL TRYING TO WORK THINGS OUT WITH THEM. HERE'S A HEADACHE JUST CALL
GOOD LUCK, HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS.
 13th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
Average product with price scam
First time I ordered I was charged $35 for a one month supply 15ml. I was told this monthly charge will be applied for a three month supply. So I was charged $95 and the product are all 30ml. The customer service maintain 30ml is for three months and 15 ml is first month. But their advertisement maintains that you will never be charged more than $35 for a monthly supply and sent over 3 months supply. Shouldn't they be providing 45ml?
Any way too much to bother for a an average product that is sometimes burning and itchy. Many products on the market provide better result. Cindy needs to go back selling furniture for rooms to go and stop this price scam with that French guy. I see a lawsuit.
 11th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
Dont buy or call this company, they keep charging my bank account for products I have returned and no longer receiving!!! This keeps causing overdraft charges and when you call the company you get no where!! Horrible customer service!!!
 11th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
Absolutely the most deceiving add/infomercial ever!!! I cant believe Cindy Crawford would even allow to ruin her name with a company like this. I have had to call 3 times to cancel this stupid auto replenishment for a shipment I returned and they claim it takes 4-6 weeks to cancel and that until they get the shipment back they will continue to charge my account because they cant cancel if the package isnt back and the billing department confirms that the warehouse has received the package!!! What kind of crap is that??? How could they advertise how great their product is and then have the worst customer service and the worst billing process ever!!! TO continue to charge an account after you have called to cancel 3 times makes no sense!!! Then when you ask for a phone number of address to billing they claim that even "they" in customer service dont know the billing phone number, they do it all by email. The worst ever and even if this product made me look like Miss America I would still not recommend it to anybody with this kind of incompetent staff!!! Cindy Crawford should actually be more involved in caring about a company who uses her name to advertise their product!!! Im absolutely furious, I have had overdraft charges twice because of charges that I have told them to cancel!!! What else could we do to get through to these people???!!!
 11th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I too agree. I mailed the product back. Make sure you insure it and get a confirmation receipt, otherwise they will say they never got the product back. Horrible company to get involved with. I also included a doctors note in my return as he recommend that I stop the product, my skin broke out, and looked a mess after using it about 8 weeks. They continue to mail you and charge you for the product even when you stop or you contact your credit card. so just mail back with confirmed sign receipt.
 11th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I agree, this company is not good. I returned the products. they said they never got them back. Bull I sent them by delivery signed confirmation. Then when I said that Ms. ______ signed for them. My doctor had also written me a note to state i was having an allergic reaction, as my face was red, and broke out after using this product everyday for 2 months. I used faithfully like the instructions stated, and my face looked worse than a teenagers. I finally got my refund, but had to threaten. Cindy Crawford, this is not what you should want for your business.
 4th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Thanks, I'm doing the same. Similar situation.
 9th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
This crooked company charged me for product I did not received, sent me to a collection agency and what's worst they reported to the credit reporting agencies

Meaningful Beauty Logo Meaningful Beauty