Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

McFall Painting, Florence, Alabama Complaints & Reviews - Don't use them!

McFall Painting Contacts & Informations

McFall Painting

Posted:

Don't use them!

McFall Painting
410 West Lee Avenue
Florence, Alabama
This is a very unprofessional painter. First, he came over to give me an estimate and had to be told several times what the job duties were(a little slow minded). The next day, he still was not able to come up with a dollar amount for the job and had to bring one of his painters to help with the estimate. When he finally figured out the estimate, I accepted the bid which I felt was fair and he said that the crew could start the next day. Well, the next day came and no painters showed up. I called his cell phone and business line many times and left several messages, but he never returned my call. The best part of this story is that his painter that came over the second day to help with the estimate, decided to quit working for Nick McFall and took my job on his own along with another painter. They have been doing a great job on my house and have decided to branch out on their own. So, Nick McFall, what comes around goes around. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to hire your crew.
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More McFall Painting complaints