logo

Percom
Unprofessional, lazy,and incompetent instructors
2. (2 mins ago)
pobama25@europe.com is Legit
fake id and fake passport
3. (3 mins ago)

Phone: 07977160347
For the attention of the HR department – subject grievance
Employee no. 02121457

Dear Sirs
I am making this complaint as a former member of staff from Donnington McDonalds in Telford. I would like to raise the issue of the treatment I received whilst I was working at this restaurant when I was under your employment. I have worked for McDonalds for over eighteen months I started on the 22/02/09 and my employment ended on the 08/08/10. I was part time employee and I enjoyed working for your company I had no problem with the job or the crew members and some of the managers. However the attitude of some of the managers that are working there need to be addressed. It is only in the last several months that I feel I have started being bullied, harassed and have received unfair treatment. I feel that I was singled out and I was constantly taken into the office and repeatedly told off for my lack of effort at work and the way I am “constantly bringing the shift down, crew members and managers a like are always complaining”. However I never received any complaints off crew members because of the way I acted at work or some of the managers. I got on with some staff very well and I now how several close friends from working at the store.
As an example of the unfair attitude I have been subjected to one of the managers called me an “ignorant little cow” which is totally inacceptable behaviour from a manager to a member of staff regardless of the alleged grievance. On another occasion I was told by another manager to “shut your mouth because you have no opinion”, and this was followed with an expletive of the worse kind. The main reason for there apparent grievance was that I used my initiative to help another member of staff when my own position was quite and on one occasion I was sent home for this. These are just to examples of the recent behaviour of managers at this store and indeed other crew members have commented on the way they have been treated by managers at this store since getting a transfer. During the course of my employment I was asked to double up on my shifts because of the none appearance of other members of staff I was happy to do this and surly I would not have been asked if I was a hard working member of staff. The examples listed above and numerous others made my position untenable and therefore I strongly feel that there behaviour is tantamount constructive dismissal I will be forwarding a copy of this letter to A.C.A.S and would respectively request a response to this letter from yourself at your earliest convenience.

Yours faithfully

Amy Harrison
Comments United Kingdom Bullying and Harassment at Work
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Aug, 2010 by   GRRRRR! +1 Votes
Amy, you should have had someone that speaks English proofread your letter before you posted it.
 29th of Aug, 2010 by   GRRRRR! 0 Votes
@Slimjim:

Except you'll never catch any fish with poor grammar.
 22nd of Oct, 2010 by   NOT A TRUSTING SOUL IN MIAMI 0 Votes
NONE OF YOU "BOO-HOGS" COMMENTING ON AMY'S COMPLAINT "GET IT"! ABUSE IN THE LOWER TIER JOBS IS RAMPANT-AND ONE DAY, A FATHER, BOYFRIEND, OR JUST SOME SOUL WHO SYMPAThIZES WITH POOR AMY IS GONNA FLATTEN SAID MANAGER LIKE A PANCAKE ( LIKE A McGRIDDLE, IF YOU LIKE!)! HET GRRRR-PROOFREAD MY KNUCKLES, PISMIRE-----YOU DON'T SYMPATHIZE WITH SECURITY IN LOW TIER JOBS EITHER-YOU JUST SURF THE HOMO-ALONE BLOG AND COMMENT ON EVERY LITTLE THING THAT CRAWLS UP THE BYTT, EHHH? READ YOUR PROFILE ON LINE-YOU ARE ABOUT AS PATHETIC AS ME! GIVE AMY SOME SUPPORT-BE SOMEONE IN LIFE, NOT A TWO-LINE VERBA-JERKA!
 22nd of Oct, 2010 by   NOT A TRUSTING SOUL IN MIAMI 0 Votes
SOUNDS TO ME LIKE THESE MANAGERS ARE "MEATLESS BETWEEN THE BUNS, BRAINLESS BETWEEN THE EARS-AND A FEW FRIES SHORT OF A HAPPY LIFE AND HAPPY MEAL-FIRE THEM! RONALD, THE CLOWN, DOESN'T WANT VERBAL NASTINESS HURLED AT AMPLOYEES-IT IS ABUSIVE AND IS A "BOZO-NO-NO"!
 29th of Oct, 2010 by   GRRRRR! 0 Votes
@ NOT A TRUSTING SOUL IN MIAMI:

You're right. I was being an insensitive jerk, and I apologize to Amy. I actually agree with you both that any form of abuse in the workplace is unacceptable, and the perpetrators should be held accountable.

Good luck with your complaint, Amy. I hope that you at least get an apology out of this.
 26th of Nov, 2012 by   ms anderpants -1 Votes
strongly agree i'm working in a store now dealing with racism, verbal abuse and continual sexism.
need to get myself a lawyer straight away

Avoid Overdrafts and Overspending