logo

2. (8 mins ago)
Orgreenic cookware
Sticks to eveything
3. (14 mins ago)
Exilant Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
have to got through professional torture if you give a resignation
4. (16 mins ago)
ccieperfectsolutions.com
Cheated me with the product
5. (54 mins ago)
The Resource Scout LLC
Bogus charges and help me to stop them

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

McDonalds Restaurant, New york city, New York Complaints & Reviews - empolyee abuse

McDonalds Restaurant Contacts & Informations

McDonalds Restaurant

Posted:    M. Mclaughlin

empolyee abuse

Mcdonalds
213 Madison street nyc 10002
New york city, New York
Phone: (212) 6191848
I was going to Mcdonalds at Madison street where i live at 6:15 am to buy breakfast and i witnessed a manager there man handle an employee yelling at him and making him bring down the chairs from the tables. She cursed at him in spanish. He is oriental. I was so turned off by this i decided to withdraw money from the atm and go elsewhere for my breakfast. I approached her and asked her several times if she was the manager. She said yes. I told her i was reporting her for abuse. Not only did she verbally attack me but as i walked out she came after me and threatened to beat me up. Cursing at me in spanish.I saw the look of fright in the employees eyes and told him not to be afraid i was reporting her. After work i went back and spoke to another manager and he told me she abuses that employee making him do extra work. And threatening with firing if he doesn't comply. The manager also told me he himself was new. And was trying to find employment in another place because she (manager) always curses and yells at the oriental empolyee.I am not the first customer she had problems with. She has yelled and threatened three other customers. "Mcdonalds is your friendly place" was a jingle they used years ago. Not for this employee it isn't. Abuse in the work place is unacceptable. This is not a third world country, this is America! No one should be subjected to this kind of "torture"
Comments United States Bullying and Harassment at Work
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Mar, 2010 by   loveandpeace 0 Votes
My mother and my sister is pretty much giong through the samething only worse they have cut my morther's hours so bad that she is now for this week was only givin 9 hours to work . They have also have cut sister's hours as will. She only got 3 days with little hours to work too. The worse part about it seem like no one else will hire them and they are good workers. The manger even have adimtted it, the thing is this is personal, they want to see my family and I back outside again homeless. My family and I have been discriminated in the worse way, we have talk to attornies and it seems as though we have no rights at all. OUR RIGHTS HAS DEFINTLY BEEN TAKEN AWAY and no one seem to want to help us because they are so affraid. You so are right no one should be subject to this kind of torture. Please, if there is anyone out there who is a good attorney, believe in God, and ture justice for all, my family could really use your help. Please respond to my comment soon and tell me how I can get in contact with you. Thank You!
 2nd of Apr, 2010 by   loveandpeace25 0 Votes
My mother and my sister is pretty much giong through the samething only worse they have cut my morther's hours so bad that she is now for this week was only givin 9 hours to work . They have also have cut sister's hours as will. She only got 3 days with little hours to work too. The worse part about it seem like no one else will hire them and they are good workers. The manger even have adimtted it, the thing is this is personal, they want to see my family and I back outside again homeless. My family and I have been discriminated in the worse way, we have talk to attornies and it seems as though we have no rights at all. OUR RIGHTS HAS DEFINITLY BEEN TAKEN AWAY and no one seem to want to help us because they are so affraid. You so are right no one should be subject to this kind of torture. Please, if there is anyone out there who is a good attorney, believe in God, and ture justice for all, my family could really use your help. Please respond to my comment soon and tell me how I can get in contact with you. Thank You!

Are Debt Protection Policies Worth It?

Latest Groups