logo

McDonalds

Posted:    John J. Laukaitis

Customer service

McDonalds
My son and I went to McDonalds on Sunday Nov.11 for breakfast. The restaurant was not busy. The person behind the counter did not get the order right the order took a long period of time with part of the order sitting on the counter to become cold while waiting for the rest of the order.Then we are told that there is no butter in the entire store for the hotcakes.During our breakfast one man became so frustrated that his order wqs wrong and that he had to wait for it to be corrected he just left the order on a shelf and left. I know that the few people who will not return which includes myself will not hurt company profits so it will not really matter, but in good conscience I cannot return to an establishment that does not appreciate my business

Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Nov, 2007 by   alice stewart tomes -1 Votes
Why I had to pay £1.60 for a glass of tap water?
 6th of Mar, 2008 by   Jen 0 Votes
I had been there to eat dinner with a girlfriend and as I was leaving I ordered a McChicken and a Double Cheesburger for my husband. It took about 10 minutes for me to get the two sandwiches while the two representatives were standing behind the counter chatting. When I finally got my sandwiches and took them home, my husband opened the Double Cheesburger to find it half eaten. I doubt I will ever step foot in that McDonalds again. That is completly unacceptable for any reputable food establishment! I spoke to the manager (Ashely) at the location and she promised coupons in the mail, this in not acceptable either and I would like some other type of acknowledgment of this incident at that location. I have saved the sandwich for any further action that is needed.
 11th of Mar, 2008 by   Amberlee -1 Votes
When the McDonald's monoply game was going on in 2007, I was extremely dissappointed with the advertisements on collecting game pieces. The television ads and the game rules stated that I could collect these game pieces from specially marked items. I had previously decided to purchase from McDonalds every chance that I could so that I possibly could have a chance on winning some big money. But when the Monopoly game only had a couple weeks left, managers from my local McDonalds said that they were out of stock on Monoply game pieces. I thought to myself that this was odd. I decided to call the McDonald's customer service number that I had found on the Web site. The person took all of my information. My name, address, age, telephone and heard my complaint. That person told me that they were sending me some extra pieces that I had never received from my purchases. In the end I never received my Monopoly game pieces. I even tried a different McDonald's Resteraunt in my area and they also stated that they were out of stock on game pieces. I am confused. The McDonald's franchise gave all these rules and stipulations for their Monoply game. I would be OK with that if they practiced what they preached and followed their own rules. But they didn't. It appauls me that they have the ability to do that legally. Do they? I swore I would never eat there again, until I remembered that they are the most important sponsers of their very own Ronald McDonald House. It makes me wonder though if McDonald's actually uses their donations and proceeds to help with sick children or if they think that they are above the law and continue to use the hard working customer's money on things like false and decietful adverstisements. Maybe corporate just thinks it is fair to lie so that they can put more money into their pockets. I don't know. What do you think?
 14th of Mar, 2008 by   Vivian Green 0 Votes
I go to McDonalds every weekday for the biscuts and gravey. At least 4 of the 5 I always end up with hard biscuts. I pay and expect to get good food. I am now thinking about stopping and going somewhere else that will give me the service I pay for each day. When a person orders and pays for food they expect to get the best and for some reason the McDonalds continues to give out biscuts that are hard to where you can't cut them or eat them. This continues to be a waste of my money and time.
 25th of Mar, 2008 by   Terry M. Brown +1 Votes
I had a real bad service experience at McDonalds in Douglasville, GA at the corner of Old Fairburn road and Hospital drive. I ordered unsweetened tea. The clerk took my money and gave me a cup and sent me around the corner to fill it up. When I got there the only tea they had was sweet. There was not even a container for unsweet tea. Then I went back to the counter to complain. I had ordered a medium tea. The clerk poored into my cup from a pitcher, but only had enough to be half full and he actually expected me to accept that. I told him to either get me a full glass of tea or give me my money back. The manager came up and had a rather menacing look. I told him the story and that there had to be some sort of accounting here, one way or the other, money back or a full glass of unsweeted tea. He went to the back and found another pitcher of unsweetened tea. I had stood at the counter 5 full minutes before anyone even asked me if they could help me. They were so overly focused on the drive through that initially they had ignored the only customer at the counter (me).
 29th of Mar, 2008 by   Tony Taylor -1 Votes
I went into mcdonalds and I saw fire again so I ice barraged him and 2 specsed him for a Big Mac with extra cheese and extra mac sauce. lawl owned nub!
 29th of Mar, 2008 by   Cheese -2 Votes
So there I was waiting for my order patiently for my extra salty milkshake, WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN, zezima and 3, 000 lvl 3's come BUSTING IN THE STORE!! I mean, whats a noob to do?! McDonalds, its called ignore list, MAYBE YOU HAVE HEARD OF IT? ffs, last time I get the mcmunchies during a 38 hour no-lifing to 99 summoning. GOSH!
 29th of Mar, 2008 by   Joey Williams Fisher -2 Votes
I have been going to mcdonalds for many years now, and I have always enjoyed the food, expecially the 1$ double cheese burger. However my opinion changed the other night. I came through the drive thru and ordered a double cheese burger with a large fries. When I got to the window they told me to pull on up because the food was not yet ready. I waited for 15 minutes. 15 minutes! When I finnally got my food, i drove home in anger, due to the insane amount of time I waited, not even checking to make sure I had the right food. When I got home I opened my double cheese burger, and someone had filled it with human crap instead of meat. I was so shocked, i couldnt speak. I knew I could smell something on my way home, but i just thought it was my fat wife who never showers. I was extremely mad, and I was so mad that I went to bed and threw my double cheeseburger with crap in my dogs bowl and he ate it all. I will NEVER eat at mcdonalds again. How does it feel to lose a customer?
 29th of Mar, 2008 by   Brown Guy 0 Votes
Ok heres the story:

Im working and this guy (Supposedly a Crew Trainer), preferrably white, starts to fuck around in the store and sprays water and butter on everyone. He does it in front of the floor manager and the manager laughs it off and walks away. My friend, perferrably Mexican, gets piseed and sprays water back at him. I get pissed and squirt a little ketchup on his hand. This retarded ass 3 fingered asshole starts squirting tartar sauce everywhere, the table and the floor. The manager sees this and writes him up. The white guy blames me for starting everything because of the ketchup, so I get written up, then my mexican friend gets written up because of the white guy telling the manager that he started it also. A day later my mexican friend calls in to see if he was working or not. The no legged bitch ass general manager replys "Well, we don't allow horseplay, so turn in your uniform". He was fired. We came to the store later that day. I was fired also. The white guy still works there. So It ends up that me and my mexican friend get fired and the white guy didn't. Racism, no? He had every right to be fired if we did but he didn't. Thats what u get if ur mcdonalds is ran by homosexuals and handicaps and fatasses.
 29th of Mar, 2008 by   McDonalds Corp. 0 Votes
We Appreciate your concerns, but quiet frankly, we just don't care. Plus- we own you. lawl. -McDonalds Corp. "I'm Lovin' It"
 29th of Mar, 2008 by   Burger King 0 Votes
WE CARE! HELL WE LET YOU HAVE IT 'YOUR WAY'

LAWL!
 29th of Mar, 2008 by   Wendys 0 Votes
Our burgers are fresh! never FROZEN like omfgpmgbbqz
 29th of Mar, 2008 by   Taco Bell (tm) -1 Votes
LOL @ YOU BURGER KING, YOUR NOTHING WITHOUT YOUR WOPPER, WHICH BTW CAUSES CANCER!

we put extra grease because sharing is caring <3
 29th of Mar, 2008 by   Taco Bueno 0 Votes
Our food just plain sucks.
 29th of Mar, 2008 by   DaFagRial -1 Votes
One day I was smoking this whole mothafuckin quater of weed ya kno and damn i got da munchies, me and my niggaz went to mcdonalds and ordered like 20 mcchickens cause dey tha shit homeboy, then some fatass named courtney called me a nigger and i pulled out my knife then those mothafuckas called da cops..me and my friends stole this old faggot's big mac and ran out..we were so hungry then we went in2 da alley 2 eat cuz we starvin.. then we went 2 kfc to eat then i pulled out my wallet and had no cash..cuz mcdonalds never gave me my mcchickens i paid for, mccdonalds are stealers and theives those mothafuckas, and i still got da mothafuckin munchies, shit.
 29th of Mar, 2008 by   Dieontey 0 Votes
i like men
 29th of Mar, 2008 by   DaFagRial 0 Votes
i cant stop smoking
 29th of Mar, 2008 by   Taco Bell (tm) 0 Votes
What a coincidence, I have no legs, AND I like men.

5 Tips to Protect Your Savings From Inflation