logo

4. (14 mins ago)
Sheraton Market
Shipping of Cancelled Order
5. (1 hr 32 mins ago)
Elite Express Courier Services.
scam

Maytag Contacts & Informations

Maytag Quiet Series 300

Posted:    Fred

Dishwasher is JUNK

Bought a Maytag Quiet Series 300 at Home Depot. Worked okay but a year and a half it died. The problem is in the power switches. I am an engineer by proffession. I should have done some research before I bought it - but hey, our last dishwasher lasted 15 years and it still worked when I replaced it. Matag ought to be penalized for making crap. Not acceptable! From now on I will do my homework and Maytag will never be a part of that equation.
Comments United States Washing Machines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Mar, 2009 by   kleanns 0 Votes
Ours will be 3 years old this coming August. It did the same thing last week. Just died on us...now we are having to buy a new one. This is not okay, these things are supposed to last for years. Crap!!!
 26th of May, 2009 by   pft 0 Votes
Mine has lasted one month. They sent out a repair person that could not fix. They order the part to fix it and they were to come back a week and a half later. Called me the AM of the Appt and said the part was backorded for 4 weeks. Recieved the wrong panel and they overnighted the same wrong panel again. Now I am on hold with maytag to get the right part sent to me. 20 minute and counting on hold.
 6th of Jul, 2009 by   sambud 0 Votes
Mine just died as well- 2 yrs old- lights not working, wont start, all plugs working- it never cleaned right either. PIECE OF CRAP. And who the heck can afford a new one in this economy!!?? Never ever again will i even consider maytag!
 31st of Oct, 2009 by   Miss-mic 0 Votes
I have one too and after a year it died. Control panel is faulty. They tell you it is under warantee for parts, however it cost 200 to install the control panel. JUNK!!!

4 Ways You Profit from Financial Reform