logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
go free credit. copm
not free, i was charged a dollar
2. (0 mins ago)

Maytag Quiet Series 300 Contacts & Informations

Maytag Quiet Series 300

Posted:    Fred

Dishwasher is JUNK

Bought a Maytag Quiet Series 300 at Home Depot. Worked okay but a year and a half it died. The problem is in the power switches. I am an engineer by proffession. I should have done some research before I bought it - but hey, our last dishwasher lasted 15 years and it still worked when I replaced it. Matag ought to be penalized for making crap. Not acceptable! From now on I will do my homework and Maytag will never be a part of that equation.
Comments United States Washing Machines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Mar, 2009 by   kleanns 0 Votes
Ours will be 3 years old this coming August. It did the same thing last week. Just died on us...now we are having to buy a new one. This is not okay, these things are supposed to last for years. Crap!!!
 26th of May, 2009 by   pft 0 Votes
Mine has lasted one month. They sent out a repair person that could not fix. They order the part to fix it and they were to come back a week and a half later. Called me the AM of the Appt and said the part was backorded for 4 weeks. Recieved the wrong panel and they overnighted the same wrong panel again. Now I am on hold with maytag to get the right part sent to me. 20 minute and counting on hold.
 6th of Jul, 2009 by   sambud 0 Votes
Mine just died as well- 2 yrs old- lights not working, wont start, all plugs working- it never cleaned right either. PIECE OF CRAP. And who the heck can afford a new one in this economy!!?? Never ever again will i even consider maytag!
 31st of Oct, 2009 by   Miss-mic 0 Votes
I have one too and after a year it died. Control panel is faulty. They tell you it is under warantee for parts, however it cost 200 to install the control panel. JUNK!!!

Black Friday Shopping and New Computer Scam