Posted:

10088 6th street
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Phone: 1-866-870-7042
maxcolon.com
website offers free trial but "automatically ships" product and charges $89.95 on your credit card. When you ask the company for a refund they tell you you only have 15 days from the day you place the original order to cancel. You have to request a return authorization and cancel future automatic shipments. This is stated in a vague and misleading manner on the web-site. .. they make it sound like you can send it back for a refund but when I tried, they refused saying If I had only read their policy when I agreed to it like thousands of other "satisfied customers" I would have known this...but I did read the fine print it was worded so ambiguously I failed to realized they meant 15 days from when I placed the original order. I went back on their web-site and looked for their return/refund policy and had trouble even finding it, it was so not obvious that I can only conclude they are intentionally misleading consumers.

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

24th of Mar, 2009 by    +1 Votes
DO NOT ORDER THE COLON CLEANSE !! IT DOES NOT WORK!!! When I ordered I thought I was getting enough product for 15 days. Did not know I had to cancel within 15 days. My credit card was charged 89.95 and there's nothing the credit card company can do. When you authorize the free sample, you authorize future shipments.
 25th of Mar, 2009 by    +1 Votes
This company is so full of shit!!! They are straight up robbing!!!
 26th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
If you read the terms and conditions, which you should for anything you order online with your credit card, you would know there are reoccurring payments unless you cancel first. I went and got a pre-paid Visa and put $15 bucks on it, so no one can just debit it whenever they want! You have to be cautious online.
 30th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

Max Colon - Unauthorized billing
4156W 26 ST FRONT
Chicago
Illinois
Phone: 773522-7421

YESTURDAY THEY TOOK OUT MONEY FROM MY DEBIT CARD FOR SOMETHIG THAT I DONT HAVE I NEED MY MONEY BACK ASASP THE TOTAL NOW APPERS 89.95DLS HOPE YI HAVE IT TODAY . YESTURDAY I WROTE TO YOU SO THEY TOLD ME IT TAKES 24HRS .SO I NEED MY MONEY TODAY IT WAS YOUR MISTAKE .
 2nd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

Max Colon - Unauthorized billing
2019 Powers Dr.
Lewiton
Idaho
Phone: 2087437243
s02kas@cableone.net

I want to return this product and I can not find any way to retune the item. I don't like the way that it makes me feel. How do I get in touch with their return department.
 6th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Ya, they ripped me off too!! Thing is they are only about 30 miles from me in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca..
Don't know if reporting them to Consumers Affairs will do any good..I didn't see any terms and conditions. Just a place for your name, address and card number. Don't be fooled by the Acai Berry either..They did the same thing. They're all a scam!!!
 7th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Yes, I had the same thing happen to me. Their terms are not clear on the web site and my credit card was charged also. THE PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK. Acai Berry DO NOT WORK EITHER. and I was scammed on that also. What can we do? Is there anyone out there who know how to get my money back?

BLN
 10th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I want to return this product and I can not find any way to retune the item. How do I get in touch with their return department.
 11th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
How do i get ahold of them to get the cancel form, this is ridiculous and i did not agree to theis 89 dollar crap!!! jennifer
 11th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
My bank gave me a number to get ahold of them 18668707042 and i didn't even use any of the prodduct and they told me that if i email support@maxcolon.com with my name, zip and that i want to cancel sub. and get a refund that they will send me the refund, i am going to email right now and we will see how that goes.
 11th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I, too, was charged for an order that I did make. My visa is charged $85.18. What to do now?
 11th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I, too, was charged on my visa for something I did not order. It was a $85.18 charge. What do I do now?
 13th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
yes, i cant believe that all of these television network and their celebrities are backing such a irresposible company. i also got ripped off. did you know that the person you speak to on the telephone is just a telemarketer that pulls your information up on his/her home computer? they can tell you that "yes, we see that you have requested a refund", but when you ask to speak to someone other than that person, they are unable to connect you with a supervisor or manager. i ordered the free trial on March 7, 2009 and left and went out of town so i didn't use the product at anytime before the 15 day trail period. i put in a request for my refund on the 23 of March and now 13 days into the next month and 5 emails (no response) later im still without my 89.95. they tell you that you have to email them that is the only way that they will respond but that is a lie too. the product for me was not as good as the old fashion dieters tea for 4.99. do you know how i can get my refund? it would be greatly appreciated.

Max Colon - refund mislead
max colon
Florida

ordered the max colon for the shipment and handling price. notice that my account was hit for 89.95. the product did'nt work and i tried to call i got no answer. i want a refund because i had no idea that they would charge me for that. I would appericiate you will give me my money back.
 13th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
But did it take your colon to the max?

Max Colon - Charged for product that doesn't work and can't get a refund
California

Max Colon is a complete scam. DO NOT and I repeat DO Not fall for it. The product does not work. They say to cancel within 15 days, but make it impossible to cancel and then automatically ship and bill a months worth of the product. Then they will not allow you to get a refund.
 14th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Max Colon is a SCAM. Not only do they remove funds from your account, the PRODUCT does not work. I repeat: the PRODUCT does not work. All their internet blogs are scams. I was stupid to have fallen for this even though the bottle reads "the product has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration". Their terms and conditions are hiden when purchasing. They claim that their terms and conditions states you have a 15-day trail from the time of purchase, the product arrives at your posseseeion 5 days after purchase... and they expect you to decide if the product works for you in 10days or less??? SCAM SCAM SCAM. They got me this time. Don't fall for it. Same thing goes for ACAI BERRY Detox and all other products of sort.
 18th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Max colon took 89.95 out of my account on 4/18/2009 . i have cancel
my subscription and i was told that i had to email you to get a refund
so i am requesting a refund.
Thanks
Lucile Wright
 23rd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am requesting a refund of $89.95 for this product.
 25th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

Max Colon - colon cleaner
max colon
10134 6th st ste m
Rancho Cucamonga
California
Phone: 866 670-7042
maxcolon.com

When I first ordered the trail supply I was never told that I would automatically be enrolled to recvied a shipment every 30 days I am asking for a refund who has 90.00 dollars a month to pay for this things and was not even able to take the trail product they make me very ill maybe I should send you my medical bill and a letter from Doctor who said NO ONE should be taking this pill so I demand my money back

Contact Us