Matoris

ignorant, unprofessional manager

Mastoris
Bordentown, New Jersey
Phone: 16092984650
I was having a nice dinner with my girlfriend. The server was a young man and did an excellent job, I would like to keep him anonymous, to protect him from any problems. A manager approached him, who's name I later learned is Darlene. She approached him while the three of us were making small talk, which a lot of server's do not take the time to do, and said, "what the f*ck is wrong with you, '" very loud, and right in front of us. He possibly did something wrong, however, that is not the way to handle whatever the situation was. The food and service was great, but we will not return to Mastoris, because of the lack of the professionalism from the "manager, " and I use that term lightly of Darlene! I saw the same women perform a similar act, a couple weeks prior, but this happened at our table, ruined our night and she is the reason that me or my girlfriend will not dine at Mastoris again! I doubt that she displayed that type of immaturity on just those two occasions, and i feel bad that a nice establishment like that is being represented by someone like her. Thank you for your time.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Restaurants & Bars
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

19th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Glad someone finally said something about her. how does a person like that become a manager anyway?

Contact Us