logo

Attorney Ken Sissel
Quick to Help
3. (21 mins ago)
Gcspecials.com
I got scammed because legitimate plant sellers state the height of the plants they will deliver to a customer
4. (38 mins ago)

Posted:    boardchic916

active status

Match.com
Sacra, California
Has anyone had any problems with a profile saying "Active within 24 hours, 3 days, etc..." without the profile actually being accessed or active within that time frame?
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Feb, 2011 by   Steve08 0 Votes
Yeah I'm currently having that trouble now. I signed out of my profile making sure auto sign in wasn't turned on. Then I decided to search for my profile as a free member, not logged in. Somehow, my status was that I was currently online even though I signed out out already. I should have listened to other people who warned never to get match.com, it is a scam!
 13th of Jun, 2011 by   blondielocks75 0 Votes
Yes, when not logged in, and if you search on your profile it seems to reset the "inactivity" timer. I know this is true that you've used to access match.com before. I don't know if it is true for a computer that has never logged on to match.com. Calling it a scam is a bit harsh, but I do think this is a bug.

New Form of Social Security ID Theft