logo

Edressit
Con artists
4. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
5. (1 hr 13 mins ago)

Posted:    Melissa

Unauthorized billings

Match.com
match.com
I was online checking my bank account and found there were two unauthorized charges of $34.99 made to my account- 1/19 today. I did not authorize these charges and when I called Match.com customer service number listed on my bank account, they said they could not help me and I had to send an email to resolutions@support.match.com because they could not see anything on my account. This is very poor service and I am very upset that I could not talk to anyone in person and get this resolved immediately. I have not be an active member for over 2 years.

I have placed a freeze on my bank account and canceled my card which has caused a great deal of inconvenience because now I have to wait 10 business days before I get a new card or have access to my account. I can't report match.com and these charges to my bank until tomorrow because it is a holiday. I have reported this incident to the Better Business Bureau. I am very angry about this. I am very concerned that my bank account and visa card have been compromised.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Feb, 2009 by   Ane Fallarme 0 Votes
OMG! the same thing happened to my mother in law... She was being billed for a whole year by match.com without her knowledge and she just found out today... She asked for my help but I don't know what to do! help!
 7th of Sep, 2009 by   danny183 0 Votes
i am looking for my past records so i can speak to a customer service danny183 my email is dlich318@live.com thank you danny
 7th of Sep, 2009 by   danny183 0 Votes
hi iam looking for my past records so i can speak to customer service danny 183 email address dlich318@live.com thank you danny
 7th of Sep, 2009 by   roadrunner734 +1 Votes
To Match.Com: After having been accused of still being married i called and cancelled
my subscription, the man i talked with agreed to reimbers my credit card with the
34 dollars i had paid. Now not only have i not been reimberst my 34 dollars my
credit card has been hit again for another 34 dollars. My user name was roadrunner734
i would like my money back. THANKS!!

YOURS TRULY: JERRY A FORBES.
 27th of Nov, 2009 by   alotus 0 Votes
i having difficulties to sign in.please help me.my user name is alotus70 and email address alotus_1970@yahoo.ca
 18th of Dec, 2009 by   Ayena yaovi s 0 Votes
Hi i do not understand as i am anable to longing in using my username and passport word it it said that there is a proble with account, and i do not know what to do right now my username is Ghpdt and my email address in gunamayad@yahoo.fr
please try tofind out what i can do
 18th of Dec, 2009 by   Ayena yaovi s 0 Votes
i have diificulties of signing in please help me as my ussename is Ghodet and my email address is gunamayad@yahoo.fr
 24th of Mar, 2010 by   marlene_1969 0 Votes
I have problem signing in my user name is marlene_1969 my e-mail adress is marlene-1969@live.com please help me.
 24th of Mar, 2010 by   marlene_1969 0 Votes
please do something
 16th of May, 2010 by   loyalvac48 0 Votes
I'm very upset cause i finally decided to pay for 3 months now i can't get into match.com to use their services...I want my money back.
 25th of Jun, 2010 by   sweettart7840 0 Votes
I had the same problem. I was billed for a whole year when i only wanted it for a try out month. When match debit it for the six months it cause such over drafts in my account. I called my bank and report it as a unauthorize debit. Then i called match to clear the fees but they refuse to refund my bank...
so its best to use a pre paid card. load it up and they cant keep debit because theres no money..lol!
 18th of Jul, 2010 by   myheartbids 0 Votes
Hi i don't know what happened to my account on match.com i need your help. Here is my username myheartbids.
 27th of Jul, 2010 by   Amylee678 0 Votes
Hey I need help I can't login anymore my username is amylee678 or can u just erase my profile and everything !!! Thanks
 10th of Aug, 2010 by   GabrielH09 0 Votes
i try signing into my account but it says that there is a problem with my account and to contact you guys. what do i do? my username is GabrielH09.
 15th of Aug, 2010 by   Dean movealong 0 Votes
Hi all,

I have been unsuccessful at receiving response from Support@match.com support@match.com.au since they had wrongly charged me for a couple of months this year and without my conscent. After numerous attempts at find a solution to this long running dispute I gave up. I then proceeded to chase up the matter with my bank. However, this failed as the banks so called response period for disputes had lapsed...

After this bad experience I will never again involve myself with internet dating sites again...why because sadly so called reviews of match.com had high ratings leaving me with now not trusting any...when a major dating site like this treats their members like this it brings all website dating services into disrepute. I hope others learn from those of us who have been burnt. I have now no hesitation in sharing this bad experience to others. Hopefully, anyone in match.com who have a conscience or those who have the power to do something will...
For me though I will never again...
DC
Australia
 31st of Aug, 2010 by   monea1986 0 Votes
i cant get on my page its keep saying that theres a problem with my account i couldnt get on in the past two wks if yall dont fix it i want my money back i paid already so yall need to fix asap
 31st of Aug, 2010 by   monea1986 +1 Votes
i cant get on my page its keep saying that theres a problem with my account i couldnt log on in the past two weeks if yall dont fix it then i want my money back because i paid 34$ for one month and i cant even log on my account
 31st of Aug, 2010 by   monea1986 +2 Votes
yall need to fix if its not gonna work then yall need to stop charging us
 8th of Sep, 2010 by   Yulduz -2 Votes
I have problem login . Pls do something about this. My email address is ; yulduz1967@hotmail.com
 8th of Sep, 2010 by   Yulduz -3 Votes
I steel cant not login it is big problem for me. Need your help. yulduz1967@hotmail.com

Apple iPad 2: Thiner, Lighter, Faster