logo

www.richgoptr.com
why hold my payment ?
3. (7 mins ago)
Ak Management
Money taken out of my account
4. (7 mins ago)
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM - SCAMMER

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

MASSIVE PTR, Taylors, South Carolina Complaints & Reviews - WILL NOT PAY MY EARNINGS

MASSIVE PTR Contacts & Informations

MASSIVE PTR

Posted:    norross

WILL NOT PAY MY EARNINGS

MASSIVE PTR
1007 FOX ROW
Taylors, South Carolina
Phone: 864-248-0691
I HAVE REACHED MY LIMIT TO WHERE I AM SUPPOSE TO BE PAID BUT THEY WILL NOT RESPOND TO MY CONTACTS THAT I'VE MADE TO THEM.
Comments United States PTC/PTR Sites
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Sep, 2009 by   amit thakkar 0 Votes
Hi,

This is AMIT, i also have worked day & night for this PTR site & have go more than 100 referrals standing tall in the TOP 10 list. Have reached the limit of 5000$ but have not got any revert frm them till now.
 4th of Oct, 2009 by   morbid01 0 Votes
YES! THATS TRUE! i also made it to the payout limit thats 5000$ but i didnt get any payment and wen i left msgs with support i only got automated msgs that i shud pay 247$ to upgrade everytimeeeeeeeee!! this site is a big time scam
 4th of Oct, 2009 by   morbid01 0 Votes

but if u want to earn much less but legit stuff...try this site out www.clixsensereview.tk
 13th of Oct, 2009 by   Santhosh90 0 Votes
Dear Amit:

This is Mr. X here. I have also joined this site a month back. I did sent message to the support people asking about min. payout limit and I am quite astonished to see their reply...They were telling me that you have to reach 10000 dollars USD to be eligible for payout, which is clearly contradicting the statement as told in their website. My goodness to me! I also resend the message to them asking "Do you think it is right to cheat people like this by making such contradicting statements" but then for that, i found no reply in my inbox.

How can they simply do this kind of stuff?

It is high time somebody should stop this kind of thing going on.

Regards

X
 16th of Nov, 2009 by   Sakura08 0 Votes
I agree with Amit and Mr X. Even I have been cheated by this site. Isnt there anything that can be done to stop these sites and/or to recover for the time wasted on such sites.

Sakura08
 31st of Jan, 2010 by   lucky.ali 0 Votes
Payingptr will not paying my earning... I am disagreed with payingptr... Stop joining this site this is a fake site... Keep in Ur mind. By Luxon..
 26th of May, 2010 by   Celestine 0 Votes
I have also requested for payout twice now and i have not received any message sent to me even after my messages to them
 30th of Jun, 2010 by   khack1 0 Votes
Has ANYONE received payout on these ptc sites?
 25th of Jul, 2010 by   alex_bulat 0 Votes
I've received my payment!!!if anyone is interested i can help you get you payment!!!contact me at avbulat@gmail.com
 14th of May, 2011 by   madhusudan singh 0 Votes
I am having an account (id madhusudan1986) . i am having almost 7200 USD but no use. please take some legal complaint against this firm
 26th of Jun, 2011 by   valjdek 0 Votes
Hello!
I have read your massige on
I'm a member of this "Massiveptr"/ Can you help me with my payout? Or
any other kind of help?
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you.
Valjdek
 19th of Aug, 2011 by   vanka +1 Votes
how to get my amount
 19th of Aug, 2011 by   vanka +1 Votes
how to get my money
 6th of Sep, 2011 by   allllem +1 Votes
it's a scam website...never go through this website..

Health Care Admonished by Tom Price!

Latest Groups