Scam site

MarryMeSugarDaddy.com is a scam site. You register on this site and pay $20 for registration. I got hundreds of e-mails from people who wanted me to register and to keep in touch. However, when I registered, I got no messages. NOONE WROTE ME A MESSAGE DURING A MONTH!! Unbelievable!

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful?

4th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I tried to sign up and needed to finish my profile but couldnt log back in...yes do believe it is a scam...kept going to my yahoo page so dont need that site! I will find a legitimate one thats for sure...I will not pay money to read messages when they said free dating site...
 10th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
i had the same horrible experience, the functions would not work. i got tons of fake emails, fake instant messages too. The site is a huge scam, they banned me even tho i had days left on my memberrship, because i complained about them. you cant even cancel membership on the internet, you must call them direct. This site needs to be shut down!!!
 10th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
a huge scam, they suck, , it needs to be closed down!!!
 10th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
ionico you should have taken that $20 and gave it to crack head Susan and she would talk to you all day.
 19th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I was on for gold membership. It is a scam.i contacted a person named harold from customer service. He told me, that most of the people that email you are just people starting conversations to get you to sign up. Yes, mail will stop after you pay. I was talking with someone on that site, greengrassnhorses, and all of a sudden mails stopped. I cancelled, and ALL OF A SUDDEN, tons of mail. So it IS a scam. I told them that also.
 8th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I was on the site and chatted with a guy, exchanged emails, came to find out the site he was on was linked to MarryMeSugarDaddy and it was called "City Sex". Total scam! waste of my time and money!
 20th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
Seems everyone' had an issue with this green grasses home I to was talking to him . If you look at the pics w the airplanes in them take the time to notice tht it's the same plane in all other profiles w a plane. The boat that u may c in other profiles is the same boat used in other pics. And also the same black car. I joined with a Washington location then when i moved they all moved w me . Same guys who lived in Washington all of a sudden moved 3000 miles just like I did. However there are a few real men on this site but very few. The ones tht are on here are hustlers . I did meet a great man who was very successful but he went back to his ex girlfriend . Those pics you see tht look professionally done were all done in one shot. The are fakes who get you to talk to them. I noticed the real men on here are mainly pigs tht want to hook up too.
 28th of Dec, 2014 by    +1 Votes
True, thanks god my credit card is so secure that when I try to register it doesn't
Accepted, and if you look at those pics notice that those guys look so perfect as a models to be just true!
 21st of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
This site is most definitely a scam. I'm requesting a refund. I just started my membership and I don't like it at all

21st of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
Same picture with different profile names. Most definitely a scam. I'm reporting them to the BBB

Contact Us