logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Ocean Investment
INVEST WITH 500USD TODAY AND GET A RETURN OF 11,000USD AFTER 7-WORKING DAYS.
2. (15 mins ago)

work in canada

N/a
Philippines
yahoo.com
they sent me a letter from marriott hotel for job is this is true or legalize cause i want to know
and i want to go there and work

Comments Philippines Dry Cleaners & Laundry
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Sep, 2009 by   ryananthony -1 Votes
i have received a letter from one of the he said staff of marriott hotel, that if i want to work with there hotel, and as i undergo with there process i can see that all the documents and proofs are quite genuine!..all the application information and would you believe it is signed by the PERSONNEL MANAGER!..so i am very excited to work with them until they ask me a $218.00, what an idiot am i!!..to give it up. but then they send me a AUTORIZATION LETTER from the lawyer named BARRISTER DAVID COHEN.
so i thought this could be quite real in more expensive way since this is my first time applying for international employment, afterwards i was stunned by there follow up email there they are requiring me a $475.00 for the dispatch stamp and D.H.L. parcel service fee to send all of my documents to the country where am i residing..
 23rd of Sep, 2009 by   zink 0 Votes
i have receive the said letter from the staff of marriott hotel, of a job offer to work with there hotel, and as to go through these processor I was so excited also to work in canada.
Then the document was sent by the hotel personnel i fill it out and sent it back to the hotel and to the canadian immgration bureau by jonh brown then suddenly there asked for $218.00usdollars, for the AUHORIZATION LETTER. I was stunned, then i run a check
on marriot hotel and it all fraud i was so disappointed, so i want to tell citizens
to be careful.
 29th of Nov, 2009 by   lamb2o2o 0 Votes
the same story is happening to many of us, why marriott hotels staff do keep quite?
 12th of Dec, 2009 by   ghirom 0 Votes
Me too I received a message from TAGGED and sent by Mr. Dunnel L that there is an urgent hiring of Marriot Hotel in Canada and that there is a respond to me of my application because 9 days ago I send my CV to e-mail add. marriotthoteljob.ca@live.ca, and now they are asking to me to fill up the requirements and send back to them. Also they are asking that easier way to enter in Canada is to apply 1 month Visit Visa only to make fast processing and can go now to Canada. Is this true also what they are telling to the public. Thank you
 15th of Dec, 2009 by   arvin rico -1 Votes
that guy should be hanged in front of the people in canada.. that man has an H.I.V. Hair is Vanishing, .. If i see your face here inn our country ill blow ur brains out from ur bald head..!!
 15th of Dec, 2009 by   jual209 0 Votes
my god what happend after that? coz i received same letter too and i haven't paying any fee yet? please contact me +639392505001
 23rd of Dec, 2009 by   shawnandrei 0 Votes
same here i receive the same mail, i need some help here.+639155318003
 26th of Dec, 2009 by   FASIL 0 Votes
SAME HISTORY TO ME TOO. BUT WHEN I REFUSE TO PAY THEY SEND ME WITHDRAWAL LETTER... AMAZING...ISN'T IT?
 1st of Jan, 2010 by   aware101 0 Votes
i also experienced that one just recently..but thanks to all of you who posted comments about the fraud. i now realize that isn't true so i wont continue anymore..
 2nd of Jan, 2010 by   candice_2009 0 Votes
hi guys tnx for all the comments.me too got an email from a man named mr. dunnel m. here is the message pls read..
From:Dunnell. M
To:Me
Date:Saturday, January 02, 2010 9:01:04 AM
Subject:New Year employment opportunity. Hello ...

Message:
New Year employment opportunity.

Hello Dear,

How are you? I hope all is moving well with you. This is to inform you that there is an employment opportunity in our hotel Canada. Are you interested to work abroad! You are advice to send to us an application letter to our hotel email below. Our hotel management will be responsible for your air ticket and accommodations. We will direct you how you will obtain your Canadian visa. If you are interested to work with us, send to us your C.V to our hotel email address. For more information needed.

Cana_marriott_torontohotels@yahoo.ca
 3rd of Jan, 2010 by   libra_ph 0 Votes
guy..do you think its not real? its scam? coz i received also that kind of letter coming from MR. DUNNELL. i sent my CV and aplllication as well. then he replied me to send my scan passport and some documents.. marriott hotel must be informed.. after i read all your comment i send an e-mail to Mr. Dunnell to ask if its true..
 5th of Jan, 2010 by   Vinzce 0 Votes
Hi Guys I was received the same adds too fr. Mr Dunnel in tagged site and I sent my CV then to the E-add from the adds. Then this Jan, 1 10 replied and ask my scan International Passport. In lieu to this I didn't send yet my scanned passport because I want to make sure how true it is and make some research about this and then at this very hour I've read all your comments and questions "if it is true?" At first, I was excited when I received that add of course, its Marriott Hotel right? But when I go through with my research and owned scrutiny I believed that this is not true because from the replied e-mail itself it wasn't really from their human resources and it wasn't like that the way HR Dept. send an invitation it was incomplete detail and there were some information that shouldn't be mentioned in the e-mail. So if I were you guys don't mind it I know all of us here are willing to work abroad but we should wise enough and do extra-precaution to ourselves. vince4thrythm@yahoo.com
 6th of Jan, 2010 by   Kenzo 0 Votes
hello guys, i received the same email as u in TAGGED from Mr. Dunnel and i dont want to take chances so i search for it in the internet if the email address that he gave is genuine and now i found these complaints and thank God i didn't believe it..Let's be cautious!
 6th of Jan, 2010 by   Jimko 0 Votes
hi guys this idiot can take us no where. he sent me a message n he says he will pay my air ticket from Africa to Canada. then i said to my self, when the deal is too good, think twice. if i get him in Africa, all burst his balls. am on clarkejim34@yahoo.com.
 8th of Jan, 2010 by   zik 0 Votes
hello guys!same story here!i got one email from mR Dunnell in tagged and immediately sent my CV! then another person named DON D sent me the same invitation, using the other e-add, resortmarriotthotels@yahoo.ca, whew!luckily my sister do the research for this and whew, its really a scam!

so guys beware!
 13th of Jan, 2010 by   jorge gomez 0 Votes
Hello everybody my little story was it i received an e-mail from Mr. Dunnell.M in tagged knew this was not true because these scenes repeated a lot here in Africa, then to make sure I researched the web to see what is the truth that was deal; concluded that it was all a lie and many complaints on the web.
 14th of Jan, 2010 by   diya_lhei 0 Votes
Good day! Guys and Gals,
i also receive the same letter for the past few weeks and just read it to day!
at 1st i was happy to send my CV but now thru reseach for that Hotel i found it very disgusting. but then, I thank God for u all for posting this blag and i believe a lot people helped and will help this.
This application is not true they just want money, easy money so better not believe on this people. May God be with us always and protect us from this people.

diya
 14th of Jan, 2010 by   monaliza 0 Votes
hi tnx for these comments now i learn thank you he send me also that messge and the same history thanks god for these page and also to god...
 14th of Jan, 2010 by   tem12 0 Votes
hi guys!!! same scenario happened when i opened my tagged acct..not just from DUNNEL M, but another named DAVID J..These guys must be traced & jailed!! thank you all guys for blogging this & will surely help a lot of people specially those confused..Keep on making a wat to inform everybody with regards to this..

letter goes like this:

Chance Of Job In Marriott Hotels Canada.
our Hotels is in need of Various Workers from around the world with Diffrent Experiences Please Feel Free Send to us your e-mail address our Human Resources Department will send you the vacant positions available. GOOD LUCK.
Please Note check your spelling very well while sending your us your mail address.

Regards.
 14th of Jan, 2010 by   Mirza Amjad +1 Votes
i received the same type of letter from this so called mr dunnel he should be hanged to death for such type of humiliation and making the general public a fool.Thanks God we are safe because of your comments we thank you all for this and very greatful for your detals mentioned in the comments reagards for all the people who has passed their comments on this fraud and they are serving the humanity

Investment Fraud