logo

Empire international
exploiting minors
2. (12 mins ago)
Compugra systems Inc
Worst payroll processing and the President/Owner is the biggest liar.
3. (20 mins ago)
FT Natural Inc
They took full sum and told me that I wouldn’t get it back
4. (26 mins ago)

Posted:    panglrc

poor customer service

marriott of deerfield il
deerfiled, Illinois
I just want people to know that the Marriott in deerfield has such terrible customer service. The room rates are expensive, the hotel was dead, and i could not get housekeeping to bring me an extra towel to save my life. I had to call the desk three times and one hr later(i'm already showered) a man finally comes up to the room. What a joke the worst service ever. I also went to the breakfast that i paid for and was completely ignored because i had three kids with me. I have never had such poor service at a hotel. This hotel should consider themseleves lucky to have people spend over 135$ a night for a suite.I was so appauled and told the front desk girl about my experience, and she could not care a less. wow so beware all a nd spend your money elsewhere!!! If you do decide to go to this hotel, i reccommend that you bring your own towels and don't dare bother the front desk for anything...don't stay here!!!
Comments United States Hotels
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Nov, 2010 by   krispix318 0 Votes
Send feedback to Marriott's customer service. The GM (or someone from the hotel) has to respond within 24 hours and make it right.
 2nd of Dec, 2010 by   the marriott customer service stinks 0 Votes
Where to start: I have never made a complaint in 35 years of and in the last 15 years of traveling 40% of the time for my job, but I need to do so now. I am currently in the Marriott in Zurich paying 640CHF (642USD) per night for a premium room (not a suite, but slightly larger than the standard room). To start off we came to the hotel and were given the keys and only then were told there would be some construction in the hotel. We asked why we were told just then and not when booking and received no reply. We asked about another room further from construction because we have 14month child and she needs to take naps during the day and they could not come up with a better room. I or my husband make over 30 nights in Marriott hotels per year because we can get a free night here or there for vacations using the points. Well to begin with the room was very cramped. I went to order room service and the cheapest item on the menu was the 36USD burger. The cheapest item on the kids menu was a small portion of spagetti for 19USD. So to begin with it was a very expensive week say, and the construction was not some construction as described, but it was a jackhammer being used in the room next to our room. The hallway was a mess with construction materials and hotel items like buckets, mops and all sorts of things I didnt want my child touching. I complained the 3rd day after 3 hours of non stop jack hammering and a piercing headache because my child was terrified and cranky since she could not get any sleep so she screamed at the top of her lungs for 3 straight hours. I called Myriam at the at your service desk and she kept repeating that she could not hear me and asked me to repeat myself at least 20times because of all the noise inside my room from the construction, the baby crying and my loud voice from trying to talk over it all. She finally kept repeating that there was a note in my room that neither my husband or I saw that stated that there would be construction until 630 everyday and with no end date. She never acknowledged my pleas for asprin and never offered me another room or an appology. She did after the second call offer free food for lunch at one of their restruants. Finally, I took the baby downstairs and demanded that they move me to another room. Another person helped, but promised asprin and did not deliver it for another 1.5 hours and the move of the items from one room to the other took several hours and they just threw the bags and boxes of stuff that had been neatly folded in drawers in the room. This after spending 350USD on laundering and drycleaning the day before. Finally to sum it all up the free dinner that was offered was just put on my bill and they never paid for it. It came to another 100USD that I would have never spent in this horrible hotel if I had known that it would be charged to me. Needless to say I am going to put the whole ordeal on utube and let the public decide if they would ever stay in a horrible place like this. Fair warning.

How to Protect Older Americans From Fraud