logo

Asianet
quality of program
4. (37 mins ago)
Fisher & Paykel DCS 5 burner stove
Defective stovetop and no way to get it repaired or replaced!
5. (38 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

11701 e. 53 ave. unit A
Denver, Colorado
Phone: 877 462-0055
marque support.com
I received my capsules for 4.77. I have been trying to reach them by phone and mail to no avail. They have taken 54.72 out of my account and I have not received anything else. I can not reach them to cancel again and again. They appear to be a total ripoff. I need to cancel. Please help me. I will have to change my account and go to the better business bureau. They even have on their messages to contact brockfelt. I have investigated what a ripoff that is. Please help. Sincerely, Diane Dool
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jul, 2008 by   Mel 0 Votes
I ordered a free trial of MarquiLife Nite Trim on the internet. They charged me @ $5 for delivery for the free trial but I never got the product. I called to see where it was and could never get them to answer the phone. Then today, they charged my credit card an additional $55 for reordering. I called my credit card company but they said they can not help until the charge actually goes through (it is pending now). I have called the MarquiLife number on their email, but no one answers the phone. My credit card company said the number they have for them is disconnected. They are a fraudulent company. I wish I had read more reviews before I ordered. Do not order from this company!!
 5th of Jul, 2008 by   AZARD MOHAMMED 0 Votes
They got me good! MARQILIFE (NITE TRIM) that is.
I am from Trinidad & Tobago (Caribbean) and I ordered the product based on its claim to enhance weight loss. They did not ship until 3 months after, but they debited my credit card promptly.
Despite several e-mails to them (one address is not active) instructing them to cancel the order and refund my money, they continue to debit my account.

E-mail to Master Card seeking their intervention was not answered. So I called the international help line and was advised to contact the bank that issued the card.

When I did so, I learnt that MARQILIFE debited my account again and I was advised to cancel my card which was done.

I intend to fight MARQILIFE to get back my money, and I am disappointed that a RIP-OFF like this can be allowed to continue in the "almighty USA"
Where are the Trade and Commerce Regulators when you need them?

Why has no one yet created a pop-up on MARQILIFE's web site to warn prospective victims?
 5th of Jul, 2008 by   AZARD MOHAMMED 0 Votes

Unscrupulous practice - MARQILIFE (NITE TRIM)

The people at MARQILIFE are dishonest and engage in unscrupulous business practices. I ordered their NITE TRIM product. Three months later, I did not receive the product, but my credit card account was debited monthly during those 3 months, and continues to be debited. I tried to contact them at an e-mail address where the order was placed but mail was not delivered. I wrote to another e-mail address instructing them to cancel my order and refund my money. Their response was that the product was shipped, and that I should return it after which a refund would be processed. But I NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT! How can I RETURN SOMETHING THAT I DO NOT HAVE?

I then contacted Master Card for assistance. They referred me to the bank that issued the card. My bank advised that MARQILIFE had debited my account again, and recommended that the card is canceled, which was done.

I now plan to fight MARQILIFE to get back my money and request contact form other victims so that we can make a united appeal to the relevant US Government Authority for their intervention

Regards,
Azard Mohammed.
 7th of Jul, 2008 by   Dawn PatrickGordon 0 Votes
I received my first order for 5.00. A week and a half later they charged my card 54.00 and today I received the next bottle of which I did not order.
 16th of Jul, 2008 by   Donna 0 Votes
They are taking $54.72 out of my account also and I have written to them to cancel and the problem is still occuring!
 5th of Aug, 2008 by   M 0 Votes
I did also purchase the trial sample from this company and they charged me the $54.72 which included the $5.00 for trial sample. I called the toll free number (877-462-0055) and emailed messaged to the company thru their website at MarqiLife.com or Nitetrim.com. I made numerous calss and emails t0 them and with much persistence I got a partial refund of $38.31 back. I made additonal complaints to the company about the charge of the re-stocking fee and informed them that this needs to be posted as part of their advertisement because many consumers would then change their mind in finalizing their purchase.
 9th of Sep, 2008 by   Linsey 0 Votes
I am an affiliate of theirs and they don't even sell a product called nite trim. Maybe you got your company's mixed up.
You should do more research before you slander people.
 31st of Oct, 2008 by   Samantha 0 Votes
I have dealt with Native Remedies on several occasions and have nothing bad to say about them. Their products are also second to none. I think you have the wrong company.
 21st of Feb, 2009 by   arly 0 Votes
I have ordered from Native Remedies before with no problems. Have received the products really fast, but I live in Florida so that helps.

And Nitetrim is not sold by Native Remedies, you must have company names confused.
 3rd of Oct, 2009 by   90210Organics 0 Votes
I have never had any problems with Native Remedies, LLC and their products are WONDERFUL!
 7th of Nov, 2009 by   2day 0 Votes
I have had very good luck with Native Remedies products. Always receive quickly! Even had a return once that went very smooth! Their products have helped keep my husband off of Cholesterol "drugs", my son off of ADD "drugs".
 8th of Nov, 2009 by   rhawk301 0 Votes
You have got the "Marqi Life Inc." and the NiteTrim correct, they are a scam. However, Native Remedies does NOT sell that product. That product is simply another Hoodia scam, and shouldn't be trusted.

I would trust Native Remedies as they are friendly, respond to e-mail, and have real results from their products using natural supplements. Try the Ecoslim product instead as they use quality ingredients.
 27th of Nov, 2009 by   bayli27@hotmail.com 0 Votes
To be clear that I am talking about the 'right' company as per previous comments. Here is the link https://snoringsolutionsite.com/?aid=IMK&sub-id=22595.

My experience has been horrendous with them!!! Upon ordering their customer sales reps didnt know much about the product or process... only how to take money!!!

Upon trying to resolve issues after point of sale... I was promised (over the phone) that they could fix it but instead took money out of my Paypal account that was not agreed to which caused a chain reaction for other purchases.

Last but not least they were unwilling to be flexible about resolving the financial issue and I have yet to recieve my money back (and no I never received the item). They simply stopped responding to emails!!!

I would NOT recommend them to as an online seller!!!
 8th of Dec, 2009 by   chrispower 0 Votes
I am not sure how you get Native Remedies from this link: https://snoringsolutionsite.com/?aid=IMK&sub-id=22595. It has nothing to do with them.
 15th of Mar, 2010 by   90210Organics 0 Votes
The Snoring Solution Site is NOT Native Remedies. Even if this site sells Native Remedies' products(which I am not sure if they do) they are NOT the Native Remedies company.
 16th of Mar, 2010 by   bichomau 0 Votes
I have nothing but good to say about Native Remedies. They have always sent the product promptly after I ordered and charged the correct amount. I have ordered from them a total of 6 times. The above link does not seem to be Native Remedies. It states it is mysnoring solutions.com
 13th of Aug, 2010 by   teacher betty +1 Votes
I am plagued by eczema on my face, and was considering ordering form this company (Native Remedies). Now am I confused! Any more recent posts about this company? Should I do it?
 22nd of Aug, 2010 by   silly_puss 0 Votes
I have used products from Native Remedies recently for my dog and they seem to have been very helpful in easing his joint problem - enough to reduce use of NSAID's. I live in Sweden and had no trouble getting the product - but had to pay customs as it was coming from outside EU. Only good things to say about them. I suspect a link high-jack is causing the above complaint ...
 8th of Sep, 2010 by   bronte2 +1 Votes
I've ordered just once from Native Remedies and the remedy Thyroid Assist worked wonders for me. I had tried about 5 products before that like anti-inflammatory (prescription from my family doctor) to natural anti-inflammatory to over-the-counter thyroid med from Whole Foods but nothing worked. My thyroid/throat was so painful I couldn't even read to my son for 9 months...finally googled "natural remedy for thyroid" and found Native Remedies. Don't know why it works but Thyroid Assist worked instantly for me...within 10 minutes I felt relief.

I recently placed my second order from Native Remedies...immune boosters for myself and my son and had no problem with the charges or products. I believe they're a reputable and legit company.
 14th of Oct, 2010 by   KWinNY +1 Votes
I have been ordering products from Native Remedies for my cat for the past year and they are AMAZING! Her problems have cleared right up! There must be a mixup with the company listed for this complaint. Native Remedies has been an excellent company to deal with and they sell wonderful, natural products that I have started using for myself.
My experience has been nothing but positive!

Help for Start-Ups