Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted:

quality

philip morris
Switzerland
I have strong complain for the new cegarett in egypt now made by your comp the teast for it so pad and i dontlike it and i smok for 30 years and its the fiest time i feel like this i think i will change my cegareett kind to onther kind if you not do some think to solve the teast .i want you to answer me back in my e-mail soon and i want know how the man in charge for this kind of Marlboro lights in egypt

Its so bad teast and all my friends say the same Why ???

Ayman El Fouly
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Switzerland Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
I had bought a carton of Marlboro Lights and they are bad tasting than the other packs and cartons n171x80b4 is the number on the pack is there anything that can be done
 26th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
I bought a carton of Marlboro Lights and they taste dried out stail tasting is there anything you can do toward my complaint .I have let others try the packs in the carton and converse similar distaste numbers on cigs is N171X80B4 can you help in a solution.
 12th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
THE CIGRETTES WHERE DRY. AND HARSH
 12th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
i was unfortunate to start smoking Marlboro cigarettes when i was 12 years of age and have not been able to quit, and after 25 years i have not been able to quit. The prices have gone through the roof. i have tried everything to quit and it does not work. I feel that i am now a drug addict to something that is legal and eventually it will kill me. I really do regret ever picking up my first cigarette. If i could go back in time i would change it and let everyone know how bad it is, but i cant so now i will live my life knowing that one day i will die from smoking. I sure so hope that my kids will never pick one up, and forgive me for leaving them for a drug. I love my kids and i truly regret what the addiction this drug has done to me. I hope you (MARLBORO) have a good response or something you can do for me
 5th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
The last 2 wks. my Marlboro cigarettes are disgusting!! They are dry, nasty tasting, and I feel like I am not breathing right. (if you are a smoker you understand what I am saying) What are they doing to them now???
 17th of May, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Hi ;

my name is Ahmed Mostafa El sherif, my work is accountant in El wastani Petroleum Company . Please be in formed that, MARLBORO is the best cegarett in egypt till now . I like marlboro .

Thank's, , , , ,

Acc. / Ahmed El-Sherif

E-mail : ASHERIF@WASTANI.COM.EG
 23rd of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hi
I'm complaining regarding the new Marlboro (ultra light) in Egypt, i spoke 2 packs a day but i got a serious problem, with all of it.
The cigarette is not glued around the filter properly, and it's leaking air in like hell.
And I mean all of it
Thanks and hope u do something about it
Morad George
mir_sharm@hotmail.com
 21st of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I have just come back from Sharm El Sheikh and bought back Malboro Lights from my hotel which have the health warnings on which taste like they are laced with something... They really hit the back of the throat and taste rather disgusting. I was warned that the ones without the health warnings are from China and a hell of a lot cheaper, so i stayed well clear of those ones. However when I was at the airport I bought a couple of cartons which don't have a health warning picture just arabic writing, these taste a little better. Does anyone agree? Which are the original Malboro's in Egypt?

Tom
 5th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
I think its the FSC, and here in Egypt they didnt print the FSC logo on the box, I have a terrible caugh now and will change marlboro red for sure after 20 years of smoking it.
 19th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
In the moment the raised the price and the Marlboro Red smells and taste like shit.
 4th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes

التليفــــون : 01502112574 -01514727653-01502192006
الحالة الاجتماعية : متزوج وأعول
الموقف من التجنيد : تم أداؤها بقدوة حسنة
الايميل : osama_foaad10@yahoo.com
المؤهــــل الدراســـي :بكالوريوس تجارة – شعبة محاسبة – 1992م جامعة أسيوط فرع سوهاج
المهــــــــــــــارات :
- اللغة : العربي : اللغة الأم الإنجليزي : جيد .
- الكمبيوتر : حاصل علي دورات في : Windows – Word – Excel
- دورة في مهارات التسويق من هيئة اليونيدو.
- دورة في معايير ضبط الجودة والتقنيات الإحصائية للجودة (9001/ 2000) من ايكو تراست.
- حاصل علي شهادة الأيزو في المبيعات والتسويق .
الخبــــــــــــــرات :

- مندوب مبيعات - مصنع عزيز للبسكويت والمكرونة بسوهاج في الفترة من 1/6/1993 إلى 15/7/1995 .
- مشرف مبيعات بالشركة العربية للمنتجات الغذائية – شارع النصر بسوهاج في الفترة من 1/8/1995م إلي 15/6/1997م.
- باحث تسويق بشركة الشرق الأوسط لأبحاث التسويق – 58 شارع جوزيف تيتو النزهة الجديدة بالقاهرة في الفترة من 30/9/1997م حتى 1/5/2003م (فرع سوهاج) ...
(تقوم الشركة بعمل أبحاث التسويق لجميع المنتجات الغذائية مثل البسكويت والشيبسي والسناكس والشيكولاتة والسمن والجبن والمياه المعدنية والسجائر وغيرها ... إلخ ، وتقوم بأبحاث السوق لبعض الأدوية واكسسوارات الصيدليات) .
- مدير تسويق بشركة مصر العليا للبويات (يوباكو) في الفترة من 21/5/2003م حتى 7/7/2004م.
- مدير عام مبيعات بشركة (يوباكو) في الفترة من 8/7/2004م حتى 31/3/2006م.
- مدير عام المشروعات بشركة (يوباكو) في الفترة من 1/4/2006م وحتى 31/12/2007م
العمل الحالي :مدير فرع طهطا بشركة ريفى لخدمات المشروعات الصغيرة
الهوايات : القراءة والرسم والشعر 0 محرر صحفي بجريدة العالمية
مقدمة لسيادتكم ،، أسامه فؤاد حنا متى الجاولي
 8th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hello sir I want to contract with agents of the company in Cairo, I do not know the address and phone numbers please give me phone numbers and addresses in Cairo
please send me to : pop_pop7665@yahoo.com
 10th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
ارجوكم يا جماعه انا محتاج معرفة عناوين او ارقام تليفونات عملاء شركة مارلبورو فى القاهره
 8th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
3- دورة لغة انجليزية
4 - دورة في صيانة الكمبيوتر
الخبرات السابقة
1 - موزع معتمد لشركة الصفا لخدمات الكمبيوتر والانترنت من 2002 الي 2005
1- العمل في مكتب محمد جادو للاستشارات الهندسية حيث كنت اعمل مساح من 2005 الي 2009
ا3 - العمل في شركة علي حسن الدهان للاواني المنزلية بالمملكة العربية السعودية حيث كنت مندوب كبار عملاء من 2009 الي 2011
4- العمل في شركة ينيليفر كمندوب مبيعات من 2009 الي 2012