logo

Geoholiday Starpoint Geo Holiday
Timeshare Fraud
4. (9 mins ago)
Tribalwar.com
They used to clean viruses, but they didn’t do this
5. (10 mins ago)
Get clicked on
Scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Marlboro and all Cigarettes!, Michigan Complaints & Reviews - FSC cigarettes

Marlboro Contacts & Informations

Marlboro and all Cigarettes!

Posted:    LisaM2010

FSC cigarettes

Legislative
Michigan
My first complaint is why can I not find the ingredients of FSC cigarettes on a credible site such as the CDC?

Second... If our government is going to put in place a law that forces individuals to smoke a cigarette that is even more harmful to the body...Why is there not a FREE in therapy (in patient) for people who have an addiction to cigarettes? Seriously all there is out there for people who would like to quit is a prescription and a good luck from the doctor. This addiction should be treated like any other addiction. It is a drug! At the very least the government can pay for the prescription in full on top of paying for cognitive therapy.

Third... When I have tried to smoke FSC cigarettes it causes my throat to feel as if it's on fire!

Fourth... My lungs feel worse then ever before and it only takes smoking two FSC cigarettes. I am not saying two packs I mean two cigarettes!

Fifth... I am losing my breath.

Okay... the simple answer is to quit smoking. Did I mention I have an addiction. Try telling an alcoholic there is a case of beer in the fridge with a little poison in it. I bet nine times out of ten he/she will drink it because they don't know how to beat the addiction!

Sixth... Why did our government pass this law? I was told it was to cut down on house fires.

The answer is simple... Offer FSC cigarettes and regular cigarettes. Offer a cheaper deal on the FSC cigarettes. House insurance can make people pay more if they are a smoker. If someone burns their house down from smoking and they had told the insurance company that they do not smoke then the insurance simply doesn't pay.

There needs to be a credible site that states what type of chemicals are in the cigarette. It also needs to state what each chemical can do to the body. If we want to keep our kids from smoking then we need to educate them and hope for the best. As a child I was only told smoking was bad for me. I was never told why. Yeah yeah I might get cancer. Have pictures of people in the hospital bed, pictures of unhealthy lungs, a video of an individual that has throat cancer and now has a whole in his/her throat. All of this should be on one credible site and easy to find.

Stop forceing people with addictions to inhale even more harmful chemicals!
Comments United States Government & Police
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jan, 2010 by   CarrieECigs 0 Votes
A lot of people would answer your 6th question as population control. You can make your own cigs and/or vape e-cigs as alternatives to the awful FSC cigs. If you'd like to see what works for me (and hubby) it's on my blog at http://greensmokeelectroniccigarettes.blogspot.com . Good luck to you! :-)

Grandparent Scams